• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read her interviews, i'm glad her that her close with raro casts especially dujun and hope this long lasting.....dujun really give good vibe to sohyun and i think this is quite good.:blush:

Now i waiting for dujun interview....hope he would has some interview regarding raro drama

On 4/2/2018 at 5:54 AM, ristync said:

@josung your right ..... girls always remember their first kiss; and here, YDJ just gave her something to remember :wub:

So...she like the kiss in the park the most.Of course it's meaningful to them both inside and outside the drama.It's their first real kiss.

Did KSH expecting to have a wedding scene with YDJ?But got dissapointed.

She felt something when YDJ put the ring on her finger.:wub:

@josung YDJ gave her too much to remember....first kiss...first proposal...first time she kiss a guy first....what else???

18 minutes ago, roselle123 said:

YDJ gave her too much to remember....first kiss...first proposal...first time she kiss a guy first....what else???

Like in drama.....many things suho do for first time with geurim... in real life, many things sohyun did first time with dujun.it's coincidence???:blush:

Kim So Hyun Reveals Which “Radio Romance” Moment Had Her Heart Racing For Highlight’s Yoon Doojoon0

Kim So Hyun confessed in a recent interview that there was a moment when her heart really fluttered because of Highlight’s Yoon Doojoon.

The pair stole the hearts of viewers as Song Geu Rim (Kim So Hyun) and Ji Su Ho (Yoon Doojoon) in KBS’s “Radio Romance.” Though there were concerns initially as the two have a ten-year age gap, viewers were enthralled by their sweet romance once the drama started airing.

When asked if there was ever a moment when her heart started racing while working with Yoon Doojoon, Kim So Hyun talked about the scene where her character celebrates Ji Su Ho’s birthday. She stated, “That happened in the second half of the drama. There was a scene where Ji Su Ho wakes up and my character says ‘Happy birthday’ to him at his house. It wasn’t a grand gesture or anything, but it made my heart race because it felt so realistic. I felt so comfortable in that moment.” She smiled as she added, “Neither Yoon Doojoon nor I am very good at acting cheesy, so we were laughing throughout those scenes.”

Highlight-Yoon-Doojoon-Kim-So-Hyun.jpg

Highlight-Yoon-Doojoon-Kim-So-Hyun-1.jpg

The actress also picked her most memorable scene, which was where Song Geu Rim hugs Ji Su Ho in the park. Kim So Hyun said, “I like that scene. Ji Su Ho is a cool person, but I also felt bad for him because he had a lot of pain inside of him. I really just wanted to hug him, so I loved that I was able to do that and comfort him through that scene.”

Highlight-Yoon-Doojoon-Kim-So-Hyun-2.jpg

Highlight-Yoon-Doojoon-Kim-So-Hyun-3.jpg

“Radio Romance” told the story of Ji Su Ho, a top star who can’t live without a script, as he finds himself working as a radio DJ with Song Geu Rim, a radio scriptwriter who is good at everything except writing scripts.

Find out whether Ji Su Ho and Song Geu Rim have a happy ending in the finale of “Radio Romance” below!

10 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

Like in drama.....many things suho do for first time with geurim... in real life, many things sohyun did first time with dujun.it's coincidence???:blush:

Yep..she did a lot of things for the first time with YDJ.It would be perfect if she could have a first time wearing modern wedding dress too...sigh..RR crew why you didn't make that scene??

Archived