• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Annyeong! I’ve been a reader since a long time ago, super die hard ahjumma fangirl...fan meetings, Seoul travels and all. But I haven’t left a comment to any thread just yet, except this. Shipping this couple reminds me of my young love, brings back those fond memories. It’s like a reminiscent of reading those Sweet Dreams novels. Anyhow, I remember reading about these two being active in Instagram, it’s one post after another. KSY is posting more actively then surprise YDJ will just post back again. Hmmm. Oh well. I’m sad though that YDJ will come to Baeksang promoting Let’s Eat 3 instead so he’ll be coming with his co-star on that drama. Have a great day! 

@ChicSassyMom Same here. I only ship Song Song Couple before and enjoy reading chingus' comments/dulu:D, but seldom leave comments. 

For this couple, I like KSY (since 2013) a lot and now I like YDJ as well. They really remind me of the puppy love in the old days. However, I don't see any major progress in the near future as YDJ will be enlisted soon (I would say early 2019?), and also he needs to promote his renamed group -- Highlight group and their Company, he would be extremely busy.

My wish is they can keep up with their friendship closely, like their IG:grin:, slowly and mauturely leading this ship to its destination like Song Song:heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived