[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Prettysup

I'm not surprise about rating. The story goes awry and confuse. No new for each episodes and I'm sick about the love triangle. I hope DSW will know her true feeling and not take a long time for let DSC go.

The reason why I'm still watching this drama because of JH. The PD and writer make a good move to offer DSC role to JH. He can shows us about his talent and experience. It's very awesome. I shed my tear for the scene that DSW asked DSC to not love her and compelled DSC to made a pink promise. He can speak with his eyes.

Hope the story go fast and have something new in next episode

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Prettysup said:

My husband makes delicious desserts, everyone says I am so lucky. But I cannot afford to eat everything he makes else I need to work doubly hard to burn off those extra calories!! if So I always need to find subtle ways to avoid eating the treats he makes lol..

Trust me, when you reach my age, you won't want a boyfriend/husband who is a good cook, it is too agonizing haha...

Lucky! :D It's just nice to have someone cook once in a while. My fiance cannot cook or even follow direction, but it's okay, I have fun cooking. :D

30 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

While it is true that Poong and SW had a number of quite lovely extended scenes together in the last couple of mini-episodes, it is also true that in the two previous episodes SW and CS had some nice moments together too. So in my mind I don't think we can really conclude definitively that the writer is now just going to develop Poong and SW as the OTP. There are things that could point to that but SW's indecision complicates somewhat.

I think both male leads have really good chemistry with JRW. That's not the issue for me... it's never been the issue. But if I am going to have to buy a particular pairing as the OTP, I need more than just random fortune cookie fortune telling and sexy close encounters of the wok kind. It's true that they have been abandoned by previous romantic partners so they could have that in common but that alone is a trope and not really enough meat. The writer could be parodying all of that anyway so all these "sexy" moments may come to nothing.

I agree that both male has good chemistry with JRW and they are doing great with portraying their characters. I feel like it is hard to figure out who our OTP is. Just my feeling that DSW is falling more for SP than she is for DCS, it's due to the same experience they've been through and I think they think alike. Remember from the beginning, when DSW was waiting in the salon and all the talks she did about her ex-husband, it was the same with SP when he was with his ex-wife, too. It's not just that they had the same past experience, but they want/need/think the same for the future, too. Just a guess. 

4 hours ago, ChewyChocolate said:

DCS's love is unrequited???? B...but that kiss! She was affected by it....c'mon, it's beyond human comprehension for her not to like him back. Heck, if it were me in her shoes, I'd have grabbed him, kiss him back, and piggyback him all the way to hospital. My face would look like this :grimace: and this :confounded: because it's not easy carrying a man with abs on my back but my love for him would give me strength and speed.:blush::heart:

Wow u are a strong lady, man! I doubt if I would be able to carry JH with all his muscles on my back regardless of the face I make :dizzy:

39 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I think both male leads have really good chemistry with JRW. That's not the issue for me...

Well, good acting skill. that's it. no hard feeling. all of them good in acting.

6 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Just my feeling that DSW is falling more for SP than she is for DCS, it's due to the same experience they've been through and I think they think alike.

She like both. and hard to decide. who the most she like. but now, i think she like both. i don't know aboutt next EP. i hope there's new development character and story too

16 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Ha ha ha. You can still dream because nobody has seen his wife. We don't have a concrete evidence yet and I'm sure we'll never have.:lol:

LOL tons of people have seen his wife just that they don't post it online, I even have a pic of her in my handphone. So time to stop dreaming and wake up haha...

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

LOL tons of people have seen his wife just that they don't post it online, I even have a pic of her in my handphone. So time to stop dreaming and wake up haha...

Jeez! Let the girl dream till she spots him hanging out with wifey.

Not like she'll find the pics on internet.^_^

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Trust me, when you reach my age, you won't want a boyfriend/husband who is a good cook, it is too agonizing haha...

No I still want one. I never had a sweet tooth so no worries. He can cook spicy and hot food for me.:lol:

I’m not surprised for rating. The story goes awry and confuse. No new for each episodes. The love triangle are so boring and should be end soon. I hope DSW will not take too long time for let DSC go. 

The reason why am i still watching this drama? It’s because of actor. The PD and writer make a good move to offer DSC role to JH. He can show us his awesome talent and experience. I shed tears for the scene that SW asked SC don’t love her and compelled him to made a pink promise. He didn’t say any words but his eyes speak all. That’s what is say PD make a good move. 

Next episode i want to see SP make a revenge and tell his true feelings to SW. SC  kicked the hotel owner richard simmons and beat the bad guy up. Happy ending. Kekeke

Sorry for repost almost the same things. I’m newbie so a little bit confuse.

From her confession, DSW chose the warm hugs than the hot kiss. She said what's more important was who she liked, not who liked her. So for now, she liked SP more but maybe it's still not a love yet. She liked him more even when he done nothing to woo her. She liked him for the small things he done for her. Even for me, I'm sold every time he  said he will cook for her. 

I believe someday tsundere-SP will earn the respect from his staff. I cannot unsee how he cared for them. He looked so worry when IGJ hurt his foot at the hotel, he even tried to stop gangster Ryu from hitting MD although he can't fight. They will see what lies behind that loud foul mouth and help him get his revenge. 

K-DRAMA REACTION: WOK OF LOVE | EPISODES 15-16

Since the restaurant is doomed, Poong is now planning to introduce his own recipe – The Whole Shrimp (wordplay on Sae Woo because he likes shrimp and Sae-woo, the human duh). Anyway, I liked how Poong demonstrated and gave a taste test of this new dish to his new team before asking for their loyalty.

I was really disappointed at Bo-ra for being influenced by her personal greed. Determined to get his recipe book back, Poong stormed to Giant Hotel to ask for it. Of course, it wasn’t easy to return and ask for it since no one was really admitting that they stole it. I did not really expect much from Maeng Sam-sun since his betrayal was as clear as cooking oil. I was just happy that even though they failed to get that recipe book back, Poong was able to prove that someone is still by his side, ready to defend him at all cost – and that’s Geok-jung.

Speaking of that richard simmons Sam-sun, it’s also almost unexpected that he would take credit for the Whole Shrimp recipe, and sell it at Giant Hotel like it’s his own invention.

Full: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/05/31/k-drama-reaction-wok-of-love-episodes-15-16/

6 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

So, Not shoot anymore already DONE shoot?

I think it's over.

If you thought yesterday was the last time

WHAT???? :scream: Does that mean they are done shooting already? 

9 hours ago, xcalibur07 said:

From her confession, DSW chose the warm hugs than the hot kiss. She said what's more important was who she liked, not who liked her. So for now, she liked SP more but maybe it's still not a love yet. She liked him more even when he done nothing to woo her. She liked him for the small things he done for her. Even for me, I'm sold every time he  said he will cook for her. 

I believe someday tsundere-SP will earn the respect from his staff. I cannot unsee how he cared for them. He looked so worry when IGJ hurt his foot at the hotel, he even tried to stop gangster Ryu from hitting MD although he can't fight. They will see what lies behind that loud foul mouth and help him get his revenge. 

Agreed, chingu. I mean it's gonna be hard for SP to be nice, they betrayed him at Giant Hotel. Look, he went back and that other guy won't return his recipe book and he's trying to cook the menus. I hope that the kkangpae minions help SP and get that recipe book back. It just shows that Giant Hotel people are horrible. They can't cook and come up with any new idea menus and it was all SP's work, they can't just take credit for that. First of all, none of them can even cook it, too. 

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

So CS has changed from white shirt + red suspenders to black shirt + red suspenders now?

looks like it. Does it mean a change in his thinking or emotions?  He should change his hairstyle  too.Haha!

Archived