[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Prettysup

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Looks like JRW is having fun with new photoshopping app

She just downloaded. and having fun with it. lol. thanks god, know she relize she have to speak, i mean wrote in english more. i know she speak fluent in english

more update. coz today is sunday and hungry wok became tourist spot and fan meeting :grin:

DexbvPJUEAAV4FK.jpg

Spoiler

SHOOT STILL GOING ON. already midnite in SK

Thank you all chingus for sharing the BTS photos and videos. :D 

I'm now wondering what is going to happen after DCS gets the recipe book and the scene of him getting into the car through the window. Him running away from the other kkangpae? Beating up the CEO, again? (I hope he does. Lol! :D

From all the pictures posted, my guess is he gets the book and gives it to SP, then SP creates the menu for Hungry Wok and allow the kkangpae minions to work there. We will have to see. 

MONDAY IS TOMORROW!!

2 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

Seems like shipping war is begin. DanPoong Couple???

I'm glad they are having fun filming. I don't care about the OTP ship anymore. I hope that after tomorrow's episodes we'll get our greasy bromance couple. I think it's enough of the going back and forth and we need the Hungry Wok team to improve and start working together like family, no secrets. 

17 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I'm glad they are having fun filming. I don't care about the OTP ship anymore. I hope that after tomorrow's episodes we'll get our greasy bromance couple. I think it's enough of the going back and forth and we need the Hungry Wok team to improve and start working together like family, no secrets

That's more important. in BTS vid we can see them having fun and seems no stress. and laugh. love to see them.

PS: seem like JRW so dorky in real live :D

44 minutes ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

PS: seem like JRW so dorky in real live :D

Yes, she does seem dorky in real life. :D She's come a long way with her career and I give her a thumbs up for it. I didn't even know she was an idol and in the same group with Hwang Bo. 

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

Yes, she does seem dorky in real life. :D She's come a long way with her career and I give her a thumbs up for it. I didn't even know she was an idol and in the same group with Hwang Bo

and mean while junho seem super serious. between janhyuk and jrw both of them super dork and both so relax. so many laugh. like they ar in good mood.

both have to appear more reality show.

PS: JRW vs Janghyuk have good chemi. JRW vs Junho have good chemi. Awesome acting skill. even with buster have good chemi.

still top five. i think i know why this drama so popular. i saw on sns. ppl mostly watched it when re-run broadcast.

and if u see tagging about wok of love. you can see so many sns account tag wok of love even there's no related with the drama it self :D

De0-nfSU0AAq2Om.jpg

And for CAST. seems like JRW lately being superb popular. Coz, only JRW name on the list. mean while JH and LJH appear on list in firt and second week. after that, not at all. i think they in top 20. not top 10.

De0-hlsV4AAiv0Y.jpg

1 hour ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

and mean while junho seem super serious. between janhyuk and jrw both of them super dork and both so relax. so many laugh. like they ar in good mood.

both have to appear more reality show.

PS: JRW vs Janghyuk have good chemi. JRW vs Junho have good chemi. Awesome acting skill. even with buster have good chemi.

Agreed. Agreed. :D 

I can understand why Junho is so serious, he's still studying for his degree in acting, so he's working really hard. Once he's a veteran actor, he'll become professional and relax like Jang Hyuk and JRW. It's common for new actor/actress to feel that way, but don't get me wrong, Junho is an excellent actor. I've seen all his dramas and movies and I love it. 

It's good they all have good chemistry together. :D

Only 8 more hours to go for me, until it airs! Hurry!

Archived