[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay !!  The excitement & anticipation are building 

new stills 

Yipeee , somebody subbed some of the BTS :D 

In the vid above he told her, do what you want - you may treat me rough . Lol! 

16 hours ago, triplem said:

Think she meant Second Lead :D 

Thanks. I wanted to asked the same question. I really don`t like using/ reading the initials in comments. I have problems reading the comments even when I knew the character`s name. :sweatingbullets:

September 22 2018

Teaser trailer #4 for MBC drama series “Terius Behind Me”

Terius_Behind_Me-teaserSMt4.jpg

Teaser trailer #4 for MBC drama series “Terius Behind Me” starring So Ji-Sub and Jung In-Sun. Teaser trailer #4 shows more actual footage from the drama series and emphasizes the thriller aspects of the drama series. In addition, second lead male actor Son Ho-Jun appears briefly in the teaser for the first time.

Because the Korean Thanksgiving Holiday (Chuseok Holiday) ends on Wednesday, September, 26, 2018, ep.1-4 of “Terius Behind Me” will now air on Thursday, September 27, 2018.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-4-for-mbc-drama-series-terius-behind-me

Apink’s Jung Eun Ji Shows Her Support For “Trot Lovers” Co-Star Son Ho Jun And His New Drama

by jeeelim5
19587eb0237046caab590ebd12e1d317.jpeg?s=

Apink’s Jung Eun Ji prepared a special gift for her former co-star Son Ho Jun and his upcoming drama!

Son Ho Jun posted a series of photos on his Instagram account on September 23 with the caption, “Eun Ji, I enjoyed it. Thank you.”

In the photos, Son Ho Jun can be seen posing in front of a banner that came with the coffee truck Jung Eun Ji sent to the set of his drama. The banner features a photo of the two together and the caption, “Today, Eun Ji sends her support to Son Ho Jun, an actor of many charms.” The banner also says, “Coffee behind Ho Jun,” a play on Son Ho Jun’s upcoming drama “Terius Behind Me.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1234973wpp/apinks-jung-eun-ji-shows-support-trot-lovers-co-star-son-ho-jun-new-drama

Greetings from Kang Ki Young ( whom you may have last seen in What’s wrong with Secretary kim) . Due to the Chuseok Hols , the premier this Thursday  has double episodes ( 2hours !) ( that’s what the IG translate says ) 

I didn’t expect the rest of the cast to have love lines as well @supergal99. Alright !!!! :D 

e6264d2181a04b9b89863ee69e127af4.jpeg?s=

Terius Behind Me” Writer Talks About Imagining So Ji Sub While Writing Script

Sep 24, 2018
by esspee

The writer of MBC’s “Terius Behind Me” shared behind-the-scenes stories about the upcoming drama.

“Terius Behind Me” is about a mysterious black ops agent who disappears after a failed mission and a woman who gets dragged into a war of espionage as his neighbor.

Writer Oh Ji Young began, “I imagined what it would be like if an unrealistically handsome guy lived next door or in the same apartment building. I thought that it would be pleasing and fun to just see this man walking around. A mysterious man who appeared like a vitamin in the daily repetitive lives of middle-aged women. This is where the drama began.”

She continued, “The foundation of the drama was completed with middle-aged women who were watching him at their apartment, mom cafés, group chat rooms, and with the addition of a national conspiracy.”

About the characters in the drama, Oh Ji Young explained, “The black ops agent Kim Bon (played by So Ji Sub) who chases a large national conspiracy, in some way, looks like a character from a movie. On the other hand, Go Ae Rin (played by Jung In Sun) is a character who lives the realistic life of a middle-aged woman. I came to decide on these two characters in order to maximize the fun and fantasy when their two unrealistic and realistic worlds, and their lives cross over.”

She added, “From the beginning, I thought of So Ji Sub while writing the synopsis script. As a writer, I’m so grateful that he happily agreed to this role.”

Terius-Behind-Me1.jpg

Oh Ji Young, who previously wrote “Shopping King Louie,” and director Park Sang Hoon will work together to create this drama.

“Terius Behind Me” will premiere on September 27 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teaser here!

SOOMPI 

Premiere Watch: My Secret Terrius

by girlfriday

My Secret Terrius

premiere_terrius.jpg

Time slot: Wednesday & Thursday
Broadcaster: MBC
Genre: Spy comedy
Episode count: 32 (half-hour episodes, 16 hours total)

Reasons to watch: So Ji-sub stars in this spy comedy as a black-ops NIS agent who’s trained for saving countries, but somehow winds up babysitting a neighbor ajumma who gets herself embroiled in an international spy war. Listen, nobody said it was going for realism! She and her kids have no idea what their ajusshi neighbor is capable of, and So Ji-sub very reluctantly brings himself out of hiding in order to become her protector. The title is a reference to the manga character Candy Candy and her Daddy Long Legs suitor Terrius, because the covert operation in the drama will be known as Operation: Candy. I expect mountains of adorable fluff, and will settle for nothing less.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/09/premiere-watch-my-secret-terrius-heart-surgeons-the-third-charm-player/

So Ji Sub, Jung In Sun, Son Ho Jun, And Im Se Mi Pick What To Watch For In “Terius Behind Me”

by J. Lim
761ca140872d4bc5b7a72d02396d3751.jpeg?s=

There are just three days till the premiere of MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Terius Behind Me” and the main cast has personally picked what to look for!

“Terius Behind Me” will tell the story of a black ops agent who disappears and the woman who lives in the house in front of his. She finds herself in the middle of a war of espionage, and the two find themselves teaming up to uncover secrets and stay out of trouble. With such an interesting premise already intriguing people, So Ji Sub, Jung In Sun, Son Ho Jun, and Im Se Mi have picked what they think viewers should keep an eye on.

So Ji Sub will be playing the role of former black ops agent Kim Bon and he said, “I think someone to watch for will be seeing a former secret agent becoming a babysitter for a pair of kids, and transformation he undergoes as he experiences many things for the first time.” He also added, “It will be a drama that everyone can enjoy because it mixes a variety of genres like action, espionage, and romance.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1235419wpp/ji-sub-jung-sun-son-ho-jun-im-se-mi-pick-watch-terius-behind

I think bc of chuseok they can't hold a presscon yet. But Chuseok ends on Wednesday tho and this drama gonna air on Thursday so does it possible for a drama not to have any presscon before airing? I heard there are some drama held a presscon after a few episodes aired but it is such a rare case actually and most drama don't prefer it like that since they have to promote it more (before the actual airing) bc highlight video who can help attract more viewer usually released and shown during presscon.

P/s: sorry that I kept talking abt presscon lol. I'm just so curious and can't wait to see their highlight video:)

On 9/24/2018 at 2:41 PM, supergal99 said:

Poke @triplem this part sounds like you too ..hahaaa... ops... ok ok... juz teasing u ya.:sweat_smile:

It’s most definitely me...kkkkk ....all my ahjumma fantasies coming through :D 

Can someone find the full HD for this ?

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] The Cast of "Terius Behind Me" Shares Thoughts on Drama's Appeal

By Vasia Orion on 2018/09/25 at 16:56 PST

photo1004120.jpg

With "Terius Behind Me" being almost at our Dramaland doorstep, viewers can finally allow the hype to flow through them, and the drama's cast is here to help. We have new stills of the four main characters, as well as some thoughts by their actors on what they feel will make this series special.

So Ji-sub, who plays former black ops agent Kim Bon, has commented that the process of panic and adjustment his agent goes through as he becomes a babysitter of two children is a point of interest. He has also added that we can enjoy various genres in the series, like action, espionage and romance. This is a thought shared by Son Ho-jun, who feels that the genres will deliver a great spectacle.

Jung In-sun believes that audiences will enjoy the growth of her character, Go Ae-rin, as she reaches a turning point in life, while Im Se-mi finds potential in the night and day connection of Kim Bon and Go Ae-rin, saying that the meeting of an agent and an ordinary housemom will likely be the most interesting point.

Genre-mixing doesn't always turn out well in Dramaland, especially when romance has to share screen-time with different types of thrills, but let's hope that this one nails it. It seems that the connection between and growth of the leads is still the main focus, and that's what I like to read. "Terius Behind Me"will be with us on Thursday.j

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

HANCINEMA

On 9/25/2018 at 10:09 AM, galaxy97 said:

I think bc of chuseok they can't hold a presscon yet. But Chuseok ends on Wednesday tho and this drama gonna air on Thursday so does it possible for a drama not to have any presscon before airing? I heard there are some drama held a presscon after a few episodes aired but it is such a rare case actually and most drama don't prefer it like that since they have to promote it more (before the actual airing) bc highlight video who can help attract more viewer usually released and shown during presscon.

P/s: sorry that I kept talking abt presscon lol. I'm just so curious and can't wait to see their highlight video:)

Press conference will be held tomorrow, 27 Sep, on the same day as the premiere.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스 - So Ji Sub, Jung In Sun - Premieres TODAY September 27th

Archived