[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actress Nam Gyu-ri appears as So Ji-sub's former lover.

She makes a special appearance in ' Terrius Behind Me ' . She is expected to appear at the beginning of the drama.

Nam Gyu-ri's character is Choi Yeon-kyung, a doctor of nuclear physics in North Korea, and she is the secret agent of Kim bon and the former lover of him.

MBC news

Hello ~

A bit late to the game, but really excited to see SoJisub back on the screen again ! Yay.

Hope it won't be too cheesy cos' I don't think I can take much Korean carbs anymore x) -- I'm all for rom coms but still praying they'll limit slow mo and super corny stuff. Nice to meet you all ! ^^

@jongski He’s definitely looking hawt !!  He’s really fit 

So Ji Sub Shines In Impactful Teaser Posters For Upcoming Drama

Jul 27, 2018
by jeeelim5

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday miniseries “Terius Behind Me” (literal translation) has released two new teasers of its lead character!

The special teaser posters were released on July 27 and show So Ji Sub playing his black ops agent Kim Bon. His strong and steely gaze is eye-catching as the actor is clad in all-black while roaming the streets of Poland.

So-Ji-Sub1.jpg

The cast and crew of “Terius Behind Me” flew to Poland from late June to early July and became the first Korean drama to film there. A total of eight days were spent in locations such as the Warsaw Old Town and Lazienki Park. The scenes capturing the beautiful scenery of Poland and the stories hidden within them will be instrumental in explaining the character of Kim Bon.

“Terius Behind Me” will be a fun and exciting romance story about a former agent who dives into the world of childcare and a single mother who gets wrapped up in a war of espionage. The drama will be written by “Shopping King Louie” screenwriter Oh Ji Young and helmed by “Romance Full of Life” producing director Park Sang Hoon. So Ji Sub will be joined by Jung In SunSon Ho JunIm Se Mi, and others and the drama will premiere this September.

Soompi

I’m counting down the weeks :D. Copied some updated excerpts from this article that first appeared in Feb 2018. I do like the PD who did Radiant Office . Besides So Ji Sub , I’m really happy Jung in San took this up. Have seen her in all the dramas listed below . And coincidentally she also played a single mum in her last one Eulachacha Waikiki 

Source

TV / MOVIES

So Ji Sub Confirms Small Screen Comeback For MBC Drama “Terius Behind Me”

By  | 

It has been two years since So Ji Sub last headlined a TV drama at KBS camp. He romanced Shin Min Ah in delightful Oh My Venus, which he took the role of a rich-man-celebrity-weight-trainer that helps the heroine of the story to regain her former beauty through intensive workout activities. Much earlier on, he starred in SBS fantasy-romance The Master’s Sunin 2013.

Little details have been released about the plot and character sketches so far. But So Ji Sub reportedly will take the character of a legendary NIS director who lost his wife.

Son Ho Joon
On June 18, Son Ho Joon affirmed his appearance to play the villain role of an infamous and shameless businessman. He is up to make everything hard for the hero of the story. He last worked in the endearing KBS2 TV’s time-slip romantic comedy, Go Back Couple.

Jung In Sun

On June 15, rising actress Jung In Sun confirmed appearance as the heroine of the story. Her most recent projects include Eulachacha Waikiki, Circle and Naked Fireman.

Terius Behind Me will be penned by Oh Ji Young, who debuted on MBC’s well-received light rom-com Shopping King Louis. Resident MBC PD Park Sang Hoon (Radiant Office) will lead the drama production.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me, 내 뒤에 테리우스 - So Ji Sub, Jung In Sun - Premiers in September

Holy Papa indeed! Man, what did we do to deserve handsome oppas  for winter dramas!  Jang Hyuk for Bad Papa.  Hyun Bin for Memories of Alhambra  So Ji Sub for  Terius Behind Me.  I'm hoping this drama  is good. ... with story, writing, and just over all quality.

July 27 2018

Two teaser posters for MBC drama series “Terius Behind Me”

Terius-Behind-Me-TP2.jpg

Here’s 2 teaser posters for upcoming MBC drama series “Terius Behind Me” starring So Ji-Sub and Jung In-Sun. The teaser posters were photographed in Warsaw, Poland. Filming for the scenes in Warsaw, Poland took place over an 8 day period from late June to early July, 2018. Some famous areas in Warsaw where filming took place were Old Town and Lazienki Park.

“Terius Behind Me” first airs September, 2018 in South Korea.

Terius-Behind-Me-TP1.jpg

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/two-teaser-posters-for-mbc-drama-series-terius-behind-me

• 2 weeks later...

Some pics from the prayer ceremony 

“Terius Behind Me” Prepares For Filming With A Ritual

Aug 10, 2018
by yshin

The cast and staff for MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Terius Behind Me” (literal translation) recently joined together to hold a ritual that wished for a safe and smooth filming process.

“Terius Behind Me” is a romance story about a former agent who dives into the world of childcare and a single mother who gets wrapped up in a war of espionage. The drama will be written by “Shopping King Louie” screenwriter Oh Ji Young and helmed by “Romance Full of Life” producing director Park Sang Hoon. So Ji Sub will be joined by Jung In SunSon Ho JunIm Se Mi, and others.

On August 9, with their first filming on set ahead of them, the staff held a successful spiritual ceremony and wished for the success of their drama. In Korea, many people hold shamanistic rituals to ward off bad luck and bring in good fortunes.

Including director Park Sang Hoon and the staff, actors So Ji Sub, Jung In Sun, Son Ho Jun, Im Se Mi, UNIQ’s Sungjoo, and child actors Kim Gun Woo, Ok Ye Rin, and Hwang Ji Ah participated in the event. 

Instead of bringing in the usual swine head for the ritual, the “Pigius” doll that appears in the drama was set on top of the table, making the atmosphere of the room bright and friendly. As director Park Sang Hoon began the rite, So Ji Sub, Jung In Sun, Son Ho Jun, Im Se Mi, Sungjoo, and the child actors all bowed down in respect, hoping for the drama to be filmed safely.

Jung In Sun stated, “The sweltering heat has gone down, but we’ve started filming on set. Everyone did well during that time, and now it’s great that we can film while it’s cool. I hope we can finish shooting by staying healthy and without anyone getting hurt. Hoping for the best.” Her statement was followed by the child actors’ shouts of “We’ll work hard!” and “Looking forward to it!”

Director Park Sang Hoon also said, “This month spent with the staff and actors was a month spent well. I think it was able to progress so well because of everyone’s help.” He continued, “I hope we can continue on happily with good results,” stating his strong wishes for the drama.

The staff and actors all showed off their team work again as they shouted out, “‘Terius Behind Me,’ fighting!” The room burst into applause and they were able to end the ritual successfully.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1212971wpp/terius-behind-prepares-filming-ritual

Stills Jung In-sun

1S3CFIPRVO_1.jpg

Nam Sung - woo, producer, said, "On this day, Chung In - sun poured energy while maintaining a bright smile throughout the record heat. "It was a scene where I made enough rain using enough water for both of my watering cars." It seemed that a good painting was made thanks to the fact that Jung In-sun was able to work tirelessly without any difficulty even though it was the day when the discomfort index reached its peak "I'm adding expectations. (Google translation)

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1S3CFIPRVO

Yoo Yeon Seok Sends A Gift To Set Of Son Ho Jun’s Upcoming Drama

by esspee
9f99fa71499f449e970b79dfb6fb0dac.jpeg?s=

Yoo Yeon Seok cheered on his friend and actor Son Ho Jun with some cool desserts!

Yoo Yeon Seok recently sent a shaved ice dessert truck to the set of MBC’s upcoming drama “Terius Behind Me” (literal title) to support Son Ho Jun.

Calling Son Ho Jun by his character’s name in “Terius Behind Me,” Yoo Yeon Seok’s banner reads, “Yong Tae, cool off by enjoying shaved ice and work hard while filming.”

The banner next to the truck also says, “Actor Yoo Yeon Seok cheers on Son Ho Jun and the team of drama ‘Terius Behind Me.'”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1215661wpp/yoo-yeon-seok-sends-gift-set-son-ho-juns-upcoming-drama

i.aspx?Guid=99bf7f3c26194ce2943720c38b58

Son Ho Jun stills

1S3ITNRIJ0_1.jpg

Terius Behind Me` actor Son Ho-joon is transformed into a villain of Maseong that can not be hated. Jin Yong-tae (Son Ho-jun), representative of J International, a luxury import shop. Officially, it imports and sells Italian handmade bags, but unofficially does the secret work. Jin-Yong-tae, the representative of import shop, is going to raise the curiosity and tension of drama.

In the photo, there is a picture of Jin-Yong-tae, who is having a luxurious dinner with someone in a high-class restaurant. I can feel the aura that is hard to get in the way of gazing deeper into the opponent with the cynical eyes which are different from the elegant atmosphere.

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1S3ITNRIJ0

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST

Archived