[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Ji Sub Explains Why He Chose “Terius Behind Me” As His 1st Drama In Over 2 Years

So Ji Sub Explains Why He Chose “Terius Behind Me” As His 1st Drama In Over 2 Years

In a recent interview, actor So Ji Sub talked about his upcoming drama “Terius Behind Me” and what drew him to the leading role.

MBC’s “Terius Behind Me” is a new Wednesday-Thursday miniseries about a former secret agent and the ordinary woman who lives across from him. So Ji Sub will star as Kim Bon, a legendary black ops agent who goes into hiding after a failed mission costs him both the woman he loves and his career. Three years later, his neighbor Go Ae Rin (played by Jung In Sun) finds herself unexpectedly caught up in a thrilling battle of espionage.

“Terius Behind Me” also marks So Ji Sub’s first drama since KBS 2TV’s “Oh My Venus,” which ended in January 2016. When asked why he chose the drama for his long-awaited return to the small screen, the actor shared that he had been impressed by its unique blend of action and humor.

“Of course, the action and the thrilling pace that comes with the spy genre make the drama worth watching,” said So Ji Sub. “But I really liked the bright and refreshing energy of the characters surrounding Kim Bon. I wanted to choose a drama that made its viewers delighted and happy.”

He added, “Kim Bon is a character that is extremely serious about everything and always does his best. I think that the simultaneously comic and bittersweet situations he experiences after meeting Go Ae Rin will give him a human charm. They’re fun in a unique way.”

So-Ji-Sub-2.jpg

Soompi

Pictures with the leads

1S4NADVDY5_1.jpg

So Ji-sub has become a strong force of his fellow actors and staffs with his gentle and soft leadership that is glowing in his presence. If you show the deep charisma of only Black Agent and the camera is turned off, you will be able to take care of young child actors, and the human shape and the human figure have a warm atmosphere of the scene.

Jung In-seon has a bright and healthy aura playing 'Go Ae Rin', and it becomes a happy virus of a shooting spot. A meticulous script and a monitoring check reveal Jeong In-seon's enthusiasm who is deeply in the character.

Son Ho-jun, who plays Jeong In-seon's hasband takes care of his voice and gesture for more realistic character expression. Finally, Im Se-mi also has a bold styling that emphasizes the personality of the role, as well as constantly exchanges opinions with fellow actors, emits an extraordinary passion, has earned the trust of staff, and is completing the character Yoo JiYeon.

(Google translate)

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1S4NADVDY5

“Terius Behind Me” Cast Shows Impressive Acting Through Their Brilliant Teamwork

by blessedkpop

700c6b4506fe4ce583609deed11e481d.jpeg?s=

As “Terius Behind Me” approaches its premiere, the drama has released photos and teasers to heighten the viewers’ excitement, and this time, it boasts of the fantastic four’s great teamwork.

Starring So Ji Sub, Jung In Sun, Son Ho Jun, and Im Se Mi, MBC’s “Terius Behind Me” is a new Wednesday-Thursday miniseries about a former secret agent and the ordinary woman who lives next door. So Ji Sub will star as Kim Bon, a legendary black ops agent who goes into hiding after a failed mission costs him both the woman he loves and his career, while Jung In Sun plays a single mother named Go Ae Rin. Son Ho Jun will take the role of Jin Yong Tae, the CEO of a luxury imported goods shop named J International, and Im Se Mi portrays National Intelligence Service (NIS) agent Yoo Ji Yeon who is cold on the outside but warm to Kim Bon.

On set, So Ji Sub shows soft leadership by being a reliable actor to the cast and crew. When filming, he shows the charisma of a spy, but once the camera stops rolling, he shows his sweet and caring side by taking care of the child actors. Meanwhile, Jung In Sun perfectly portrays being a single mother of twins while acting as the happy virus on set. She revealed her passion for her character by meticulously checking the script and monitoring her acting.

Son Ho Jun pulls off the role of a villain extremely well despite the fact that it’s his first time playing one. In order to portray a realistic character, he pays great attention to his gestures and way of talking. Jung In Sun praised him, saying, “He has clear plans for the scenes, so he’s like an idea bank.” Im Se Mi also proves she has great chemistry with the other actors by continuously discussing with them and showing extraordinary passion for acting.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1231215wpp/terius-behind-cast-shows-impressive-acting-brilliant-teamwork

So Ji Sub And Jung In Sun Are Amazing With Kids In “Terius Behind Me”

by nature1010
d7bd72d3fd6d4748b0c2f76531984d66.jpeg?s=

So Ji Sub and Jung In Sun have proven that they are adorable as well as absolutely amazing with children for “Terius Behind Me.”

“Terius Behind Me” is about a mysterious black ops agent and his next door neighbor, who works with him after being thrust into an information war.

Jung In Sun plays Go Ae Rin, the mother of twins. She has mastered being a housewife, thanks to dealing with her trouble-making children and her ability to take advantage of any sale she sees. She will portray the joys, sorrows, and real concerns of any mother who has given up her career for her marriage and children. It was revealed that the actress did thorough research for her role, asking those around her as well as joining online communities for housewives.

So Ji Sub will be taking on the role of NIS black ops agent Kim Bon. He disappeared three years ago, when a mission was unsuccessful and framed him as an internal spy.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1231667wpp/ji-sub-jung-sun-amazing-kids-terius-behind

Yess the hot ahjussi is baaack! Not much longer to wait!

Hi everyone!

Looking forward to this drama.

SJS + Spy romcom sounds amazing :wub:

@supergal99 2nd Lead Syndrome with THE SJS as the lead?....IMPOSSIBLE! Ive even harschly dropped otherwise good dramas before just because they give that 2ndLead position to SJS who doesnt get the girl.

I'm much more likely to suffer a myoppasyndrome over SJS's character if they make the female lead character lame. :sweatingbullets:

Hopefully she's written well and the rest of the drama too.  But looks good so far :D

And with the female lead programmer background she can propably help SJS character in his spywork by being a cool little resourceful hacker/techie helper and not just a useless weak female lead who's only there to need rescuing.

Watch: So Ji Sub And Jung In Sun Are Completely Different Spies In New “Terius Behind Me” Teaser

Watch: So Ji Sub And Jung In Sun Are Completely Different Spies In New “Terius Behind Me” Teaser

“Terius Behind Me” revealed their third teaser video on September 17. The drama will tell the story of a secret agent from the National Intelligence Service and a mother of twins who lives in the house in front of him. So Ji Sub will play the role of Kim Bon, a legendary secret agent who disappeared and went into hiding. Jung In Sun will play the role of Go Ae Rin, a bright and cheerful single mother of twins.

Terius-Behind-Me-screen-shot-1-.jpgTerius-Behind-Me-screen-shot-2.jpg

Spoiler

Throughout the teaser, So Ji Sub and Jung In Sun seem like they are in similar situations. They have a serious face as they load their guns and shoot their target. However, as Jung In Sun’s targets are revealed, it makes the viewers smile. So Ji Sub’s and Jung In Sun’s tough action raises the same tension although their targets are revealed to be different.

Terius-Behind-Me-screen-shot-4.jpg

The new teaser video raises viewers’ curiosity about Jung In Sun’s character and how the two characters became neighbors. The sentence at the end, “We were people who lived at the same place, but in completely different worlds” also makes viewers excited about the drama’s premiere.

Terius-Behind-Me-screen-shot-5.jpg

Soompi

September 18 2018

Teaser trailer #3 for MBC drama series “Terius Behind Me”

Terius_Behind_Me-teaser333.jpg

Teaser trailer #3 for MBC drama series “Terius Behind Me” starring So Ji-Sub and Jung In-Sun. The brief narration that appears towards the end of teaser #3 has Jung In-Sun stating in Korean “We were individuals who lived in the same space” and then So Ji-Sub responds “but in a totally different world.”

“Terius Behind Me” first airs September 26, 2018 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-3-for-mbc-drama-series-terius-behind-me

0a273277617742afa6a735349ef00ade.jpeg?s=

Son Ho Jun Talks About Why His Character For “Terius Behind Me” Isn’t Your Average Villain

Sep 19, 2018
by nature1010

Son Ho Jun talked about why he chose his character for his upcoming drama “Terius Behind Me.”

“Terius Behind Me” is about a legendary black ops agent who reappears after a mysterious disappearance, and his neighbor who becomes thrust into an information war alongside him. In the drama, Son Ho Jun plays Jin Yong Tae, the CEO of J International, a luxury goods shop.

On his character, Son Ho Jun commented, “I met Jin Yong Tae during a time when I dreamed of transforming. I’m glad that I’ll be showing a different kind of acting than the acting that I’ve shown until now.” He continued, “Jin Yong Tae isn’t a character that you can just simply label as a villain. Compared to his villainous side, he shows an unexpectedly clumsy and cute side. Jin Yong Tae’s evil doings and mindset will gradually be revealed, adding interest and tension to the show, and will double his charm.”

Son-Ho-Jun-1.jpg

Son Ho Jun shared, “I’m doing my best to escape from the stereotype of the cold, wicked villain. Not only do I do research to find out why he acts and thinks in this way, I also try to add something different to the aspects you can see now.” He also talked about how he was slowly transforming into Jin Yong Tae by analyzing style, the tone of his voice, gestures, and more.

The actor concluded by saying, “Viewers will be able to see a new side of myself through Jin Yong Tae. I will work hard during filming so that viewers will be able to empathize and have fun.”

“Terius Behind Me” will air its first episode on September 26 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

SOOMPI

So Ji Sub Goes From Black Ops Agent To Special Guest At Tea Party In “Terius Behind Me”

by jeeelim5
9c256ad76c50428e9601d732300cf797.jpeg?s=

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Terius Behind Me” has shared new stills of legendary black ops agent Kim Bon (So Ji Sub) finding himself a welcome guest in quite the unexpected situation.

“Terius Behind Me” will tell the story of Kim Bon, a black ops agent who disappears after a failed mission, and Go Ae Rin (Jung In Sun), the woman living in the house in front of his who finds herself getting dragged into a war of espionage.

Though So Ji Sub will be playing a stoic and legendary secret agent, the new stills released from the drama show quite a different side of him. In the photos, Kim Bon is sitting uncomfortably in a small chair that looks like it’s meant for a child. He holds a small drink in both hands as he sips from a straw, looking a little bit like Gulliver as he appears to be too big for everything.

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1233451wpp/ji-sub-goes-black-ops-agent-special-guest-tea-party-terius-behind

So Ji Sub’s New Spy Drama “Terius Behind Me” Unveils Stylish Main Posters

Sep 21, 2018
by eclipse01

MBC’s “Terius Behind Me” has revealed its official posters!

The upcoming Wednesday-Thursday miniseries is a unique spy drama that will deliver an entertaining mix of action, romance, and comedy. So Ji Subwill star as former secret agent Kim Bon, a legendary black ops agent who goes into hiding after a failed mission costs him both the woman he loves and his career. Jung In Sun will play Kim Bon’s ordinary neighbor Go Ae Rin, who accidentally finds herself caught up in a thrilling battle of espionage.

The first of the drama’s newly released posters depicts Kim Bon gazing wistfully back at the camera with a serious expression. The caption teases, “Meticulously and furtively, the ideal spy collaboration.” Another poster shows Kim Bon and Go Ae Rin posing back-to-back, with Go Ae Rin wearing a relaxed smile.

Spoiler

So-Ji-Sub4.jpg

The final poster features all four of the drama’s leads dressed sharply in black suits and confidently staring down the camera. In addition to the unlikely duo Kim Bon and Go Ae Rin, the poster introduces the cold and composed secret agent Yoo Ji Yeon (played by Im Se Mi), as well as the arrogant CEO Jin Yong Tae (played by Son Ho Jun).

The poster’s caption declares, “We were people living in the same space, in entirely different worlds.”

Terius-Behind-Me.jpg

“Terius Behind Me” will premiere on September 27 at 10 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

So-Ji-Sub-Jung-In-Sun-2.jpg

SOOMPI

Archived