[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reasons Why “Terius Behind Me” Is A Spy Action-Comedy Drama To Look Out For

by S. Koh
7af4dfde8e8c421a855b8cb749af08f2.jpeg?s=

MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Terius Behind Me” airs its first episode tomorrow.

Recently, the stars of “Terius Behind Me” talked about what to watch out for in their new drama. Here are the three reasons why you should watch “Terius Behind Me.”

Terius Behind Me” stars Korea’s leading charismatic actor So Ji Sub and a dream lineup of cast members including Jung In SunSon Ho Jun, and Im Se Mi.

Specifically, So Ji Sub’s comeback and playing the role of a former black ops agent Kim Bon is exciting viewers. He is expected to bring his innate qualities and charisma to the role.

To add to this, Jung In Sun playing supermom Go Ae Rin, Son Ho Jun’s transformation as the lovable bad guy, and Im Se Mi’s leadership as an elite agent only raise the anticipation of the drama.

This drama includes not only a stellar cast but also combines elements of a spy action thriller with a humanistic side of regular life. As the two worlds collide, it produces comedy and romance.

A huge controversy brings anxiety and tension to the drama which draws viewers in as they try to analyze the situation. The irony of So Ji Sub’s character as a top agent, but also a man who struggles with children is bound to bring humor and laughter.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1236813wpp/reasons-terius-behind-spy-action-comedy-drama-look

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - So Ji Sub, Jung In Sun - Premieres TODAY September 27th
5 hours ago, triplem said:

@Visually-wandering Woot. Let’s fangirl togethrer! The last action spy thriller with romance was ManXMan 

Omona, here we go again. We meet again in the same drama. Yes yes, I was head over heels with Man x Man no matter what people said about it, I just love it.

And I have a feeling I will love this too. Especially because I saw on a channel in my cable TV will broadcast the drama 24 hours after Korea Time. Won't be able to watch it live but I'm fine with a day after.

5 hours ago, triplem said:

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST

Still waiting for ep 4 to air before I watch this. Was it good?

And Poor Jung In Sun, why did some journalist bring up Waikiki drama (w. her ex) in the presscon? That just looked awkward. She looked uncomfortable. Why even bring that up? Aish need eng sub for the press con too...

@triplem why there are some people saying this drama gonna flop?? They said first ep are over the place and messy :( I'm so excited for this drama since they first announced the news that junginsun gonna join it but seeing those reviews made my heart broke. They also said they can't see the chemistry between Jung in sun and so ji sub. Is it true?? You watched it alr right?? I'm planning to watch it after this

Uh, I personally loved the pilot eps... this writer just does it for me. It got me hooked right away, and jung in sun is fab. I did not know until recently that she's a veteran former-child actress. Usually I can see where netizens are coming from but I can't understand the complaints here. I hope this drama proves the nay-sayers wrong. 

I really enjoyed the mixture of suspense and comedy in these first couple episodes. 

Mr Serious playing with the kids and letting them do anything they wanted..

Mom trying to keep the pain of her loss from effecting her children..

The unexpectedness of her opening a suitcase full of toys, the gummy bear he was barely able to keep from chucking in the living room and the group of looney parent friends that have her back..

I do say though... I will never look at innocent stickers the same ever again!!

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Ahh as with all dramas there will be its detractors. I enjoyed it. From the comments on Naver and high premiere ratings , I think the general response was good. I thought JIS was great. To me  they are a good match. Chemistry is always very subjective from the viewers' POV.  Don't worry and check it out.

Okay I just watched ep 1& 2. Lol it wasnt that bad! People sure know how to make a ruckus over something minor. Ofc It wasn't the best but it wasn't that bad either. To say it is messy is overstatement. But I do have some comments abt the pace and maybe editing a bit (MBC always have a problem with their editing so no surprised here). Seems like they rushing that a bit. Overall I believe this drama have potential to be better. I don't watch EP 3 & 4 yet but I hope it went better than previous two.

Edit: okay done watching EP 3&4 too! And wow I like it. It did went better than previous two. I mean it got interesting from ep 3 onwards. And now I can't wait for next week episode!   

I'm enjoying this show so far. It's been a while since I watched SJS since I didn't watch his last tv drama. I still need to watch a couple more in order to know if I'm going to commit to the show or not. Anyway, my biggest pet peeve in watching dramas is the opening credit. I can't seem to find this anywhere. Does anyone have a source on where to find this? thanks in advance.

Hi all!! Allow me to join the camp here... :D

Just finished watching the episodes this week. Really enjoyed it so far. No boring moment... I love how fast paced these episodes are. I was initially wondering will there be any romance between the leads since the female is married... didn't expect the husband to be killed off just like that. I felt bad for her and the kids, yet still looking forward to development of romance between our leads too.

I love the effectiveness of neighborhood ahjummas in finding the kids whereabouts when taken by the guy in black. Neighbors unite! :lol: And the kids are so cute... I really like the little girl. She is younger than the boy since she refers to him as oppa? but so much taller, haha...

What's with GAR's boss? Is he the ultimate villain here? but why the scenes with him are mostly comedic too... I just hope the tone will be consistent till the end. So far the mix of humor and suspense has been good.

Also, I wonder where was her husband going with the fruit pies (?) when he parked and witnessed the murder? What building the murdered official was coming from? I have this suspicion because AR said that the fruit pies aren't something that the husband would buy...

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Also, I wonder where was her husband going with the fruit pies (?) when he parked and witnessed the murder? 

her husband was an editor and I believe he went there to visit someone and get some info as a part of his work and I remember his boss said to bring that tart along with him (I dunno the reason but probably just to please the person he's going to visit so that he can get the info he want). And that building is called meta palace, an apartment. Apparently, the person her husband is going to meet live in that apartment.

33 minutes ago, triplem said:
35 minutes ago, triplem said:

. I seriously cannot believe any negative comments about Jung In Sun. She did a marvellous job conveying so many different emotions in two hours

Is there a lot of negative comments abt Jung in sun???

Archived