[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

Hi everyone I have just catch up this drama yesterday and I like it so much ( sadly i had to wait to the weekend to try a new drama )but at least not missing  it , I can't wait to see more of this drama especially the excellent  spy dealing with Normal and super familys people

So may I  join  the fun here?:relaxed:

P.s. why all the good dramas are  in the same time??  making it hard for Korean to choice what to watch live  :joy: making my Wednesday and Thursday busy catching up all of them 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im liking it. Especially the part when the kids refused to brushed their teeth. Two differ ways to handle it, in the morning and at night. Clever.

And the scenes where those ahjummas trying to help the kids from the bad guy, it reminds me with the ahjusshis from MM. The importance of knowing, caring and helping each others.

I just died at the scene where Terius tried to dodge Ae-Rin's toy gun by pullin' a matrix-like maneuver but ended on his back instead:lol: Guess even a spy has an off day LoL:P

Ae-Rin's your typical frazzled homemaker but sad how she's a widow so suddenly... Her 2 kids oy:rolleyes: I do like her approach to parenting them:D It's very counter intuitive. 

That scene where the NIS were losing their heads in trying to capture Terius versus Ae-Rin's friends grouping together to search the twins was really funny & sort of relatable with how social media work so rapidly. 

It's good balance with other dramas. At least I'll have this after to relax after  I watch Mon-Tues premiere  of Bad Papa (the one I'm anticipating!) cos that's gonna be  a heavy drama mentally and emotionally, morally so it's very different.

7 hours ago, nona88 said:

Hi everyone I have just catch up this drama yesterday and I like it so much ( sadly i had to wait to the weekend to try a new drama )but at least not missing  it , I can't wait to see more of this drama especially the excellent  spy dealing with Normal and super familys people

So may I  join  the fun here?:relaxed:

P.s. why all the good dramas are  in the same time??  making it hard for Korean to choice what to watch live  :joy: making my Wednesday and Thursday busy catching up all of them 

@nona88 Sure Join and have fun.  This drama is sure fun.

6 hours ago, jongski said:

It's good balance with other dramas. At least I'll have this after to relax after  I watch Mon-Tues premiere  of Bad Papa (the one I'm anticipating!) cos that's gonna be  a heavy drama mentally and emotionally, morally so it's very different.

@nona88 Sure Join and have fun.  This drama is sure fun.

Thank so much 

Actually  I have questions like Kim bon ( aka terius) I have no idea and really want to know about the answer of they asked in the nanny interview!!! Just what the meaning of the question?? Any body have related to Korean family , mom or raising  code!! 

Sorry I can't let something I can't understand it was like a quiz I can't let it go without understand even if just a language between mothers  

I was like him thinking " taekwondo, english !!!" :cold_sweat:

On 7/9/2018 at 2:18 AM, alekaonu said:

Annyeong @larus thanks for creating this thread.

Its So Ji Sub, so definitely i will check this new drama out. I'm also a fan of Son Ho Jun, Kang Ki Young and Sung Joo.

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim has turned me into a fan of Kang Ki Young finally. First time saw him was in High School King. And I like Sung Joo because he can sing. He's the main vocalist of UNIQ, the group he was in. As for Son Ho Jun, like him since Reply 1994.

Hi@plappi chingu, you are here too :)

Let me get more of my friends to join here...@Sarang21 @evie7 @rain719 @moodypie @Mau_Cherry @nonski

dragonhiplz.gif?1Sorry for the late reply Chingu. I watched this Thursday night, I love it. I love SJS, loved watching our black ops spy babysitting.

RffqxSV.png

The look on his facecrazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif I can't wait to watch the spy action too

Hello everyone!

So Ji Sub is my favorite korean actor and I'm SO GLAD that he's back to the drama world. And I'm SO HAPPY that I'm already loving Terius Behind Me!! 

The story is great, the balance between drama and humor is on point. I'm completely surprised by Jung In Sun performance, I didn't know her and her character is so charismatic, I already love her!

I've heard that the ratings were good and I hope it can rise every week.

:heart:

My Secret Terrius: Episodes 1-2

by abirdword

SecretTerrius_E0102_00124.jpg

So Ji-sub is back with some spy hijinks in MBC’s latest Wednesday-Thursday drama, My Secret Terrius. A series of coincidences that would drive any ex-spy mad keeps a hard-working housewife circling her ex-spy neighbor’s orbit. Though their lives may look like two different worlds, the two seem destined to bumble into one another, especially as his enemies draw nearer to the plucky housewife and her family.

EPISODE 1 RECAP

read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/09/my-secret-terrius-episodes-1-2/

Hello all,

I don't know what this drama is all about but I knew somehow the sjs is in it so I decided to give it a try.

Watched only episode 1 and didnt remember i came to the drama cos of him again. The female lead has captivated me so much. She is just nailing her role and at the same time very funny u end up laughing instead of pitying her:lol:

And those twins, lawd have mercy:lol:

I can totally relate. They sometimes will drive one crazy:D.

Will take my time to go through this thread and finish the remaining episodes too.

Can't believe I suspended everything to finish episode 2 to 4.

So captivating!

SJS is so good a spy. Emotionless and very smart. I think the bad man was feeling rather guilty that our heroine husband was killed so he employed her after initially rejecting her and is paying her huge amount.

Can we say he has small conscience?

Why is that handsome dude the bad guy?

I love the community folks and how they look out for one another. So cool.

Seems our secret agent com spy has officially became a surrogatedaddy without knowing it. These kids will be the death of him soon and I think from loving them,he will get to appreciate their mum and eventually love her.

Looking forward to enjoying the drama. Hope it garners good rating

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I know that subs are out, so I wondered if this question had been answered for you by reading the subs. Here is an explanation anyway. The final question that AR's three friends ask Kim Bon was asked in shorthand speak where they abbreviated certain characters to a single syllable. So, the English equivalent of what they asked him was something like:

"After the EngKin, going to the CultCen, to do TaeArt, is that too hard to do?"

After KB asks what that means, SR expands all the words to show him that it's a shorthand way of saying:

"After (the children come out of) the English kindergarten, taking them to the cultural center to do tae kwon do and art, would that be difficult for you to do?"

That's why KB walks away muttering "English kindergarten, cultural center, tae kwon do and art" because those words had been abbreviated. I assume you know that tae kwon do is a Korean martial art form.

Hope this clarification helps. If it's too late, and you had already figured it out, sorry about that. I haven't been on this thread very much or very long as yet.

If it's a different scene you're referring to, let me know, and I'll see if I can help explain. :)

Thanks so much, so it was about understanding  the short words more then the logic of the question itself and here I am trying to understand if there meaning  behind the connection between the different lessons :joy: I guess it was the sub wasn't so much of help in that part,  anyway they funny is that how you choice  a good helper  !!  Like watching them and their  own information network  ( never mess with  a place have  full time house wife's  and mothers to a young children, they scary has nothing more important then their family and their social network with each other, and trying to mess with kids in that places is big mistake :joy:

There is nothing Korean kid actors can't do, is there? I am shipping ahjusshi and the twins so hard. They are so natural and believable.

At this point I don't know if I am sorry for Kim Bon. Or sorry for So Ji Sub. He did probably go down the slides 50 times with the kids right? I mean did they do the hairband scene in one take?

Go Ae Rin had the token ahjumma permed hair. But her chemistry can't beat the kids. I might make a resolution to watch this just for the kids alone with Terius. Heck care the plot holes.

How is it possible that all the child actors in Kdramas are such good actors? And so adorable? And ok, such good actors they emote better than half the idol actors I see.

And I will now backtrack to see the BTS of SJS with the kids. The neighbourhood ahjummas swooning killed me.

Just a slight mention of the very beautiful, very feminine, very young and very well nourished NORTH KOREAN nuclear physicist. Let me die laughing looking at her. And Kdrama. Not saying a highly educated woman can't be beautiful. But you guys are talking about a North Korean government regime nuclear physicist here. Give me a break. Let me win a 80 million lottery here.

37 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

There is nothing Korean kid actors can't do, is there?

I know, right? I've never seen a Korean kid actor who didn't look completely natural. (But I have seen a lot of stilted performances from my own country when it comes to child actors. Also, in my country, it's like they get them on and off the screen as quickly as possible. In Korea, you can actually have a child be the actual star of a show. Cause they can carry it!)

I am going to love this show, I can already tell. Perfect mix of spy action and humor. And I love the kids!

So Ji Sub Shows His Sweet Side Playing With Kids Behind The Scenes Of “Terius Behind Me”

Sep 30, 2018
by E. Kim

MBC’s new drama “Terius Behind Me” has released adorable new behind-the-scenes photos of So Ji Sub filming with child actors!

In the drama, the actor plays former secret agent Kim Bon. However, unlike his serious character, So Ji Sub playfully jokes around with the child actors behind the scenes, flashing the sweetest of smiles. The new stills also show the actor rocking a slick black suit with glasses.

The photos also capture Jung In Sun preparing for her role as Go Ae Rin, a housewife who becomes a working mom. The actress studiously checks over her lines one more time before filming, displaying her passion in wanting to capture the real emotions of a working mother.

Terius-Behind-Me-Stills.jpg

SOOMPI

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] The Cast of "Terius Behind Me" Shares Thoughts on Drama's Appeal

By Vasia Orion on 2018/09/25 at 16:56 PST

photo1004120.jpg

With "Terius Behind Me" being almost at our Dramaland doorstep, viewers can finally allow the hype to flow through them, and the drama's cast is here to help. We have new stills of the four main characters, as well as some thoughts by their actors on what they feel will make this series special.

So Ji-sub, who plays former black ops agent Kim Bon, has commented that the process of panic and adjustment his agent goes through as he becomes a babysitter of two children is a point of interest. He has also added that we can enjoy various genres in the series, like action, espionage and romance. This is a thought shared by Son Ho-jun, who feels that the genres will deliver a great spectacle.

Jung In-sun believes that audiences will enjoy the growth of her character, Go Ae-rin, as she reaches a turning point in life, while Im Se-mi finds potential in the night and day connection of Kim Bon and Go Ae-rin, saying that the meeting of an agent and an ordinary housemom will likely be the most interesting point.

Genre-mixing doesn't always turn out well in Dramaland, especially when romance has to share screen-time with different types of thrills, but let's hope that this one nails it. It seems that the connection between and growth of the leads is still the main focus, and that's what I like to read. "Terius Behind Me"will be with us on Thursday.

HANCINEMA

My Secret Terrius: Episodes 3-4

by Helcat

MST34_00397a.jpg

I’ve been waiting for this one since I first learned that So Ji-sub was coming back to the small screen AND that it was going to be in a drama by the writer of Shopping King Louis. It’s just icing on top really that it’s a spy comedy, which is a fantastic mash-up when done well. Thankfully, these first episodes point to this being a funny, zany ride with some heartwarming family antics. If the mystery doesn’t quite hold my attention yet, well, it has time.

more
http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/09/my-secret-terrius-episodes-3-4/

On 9/28/2018 at 12:39 PM, guinearoyal said:

As much as I feel bad for the husband dying... I wasn't too thrilled with their marriage. I never got the impression that they were a team or even loved each other. In fact, we never got a scene where the husband interacted with the kids at all. It was like they lived in two whole different spheres

Also, has the mom told the kids their father has died? Cause I have not seen any grief or sadness from them over the matter. And they only mentioned once that they missed their dad... did he not have a relationship with his kids?

Hello, just joined the thread.  She told the kids he went away on the 3 year business trip to heaven.  I agree that the husband is not developed as a character we attach to and feel bad for when he dies. The writer I think doesn't want us to dwell on him. But the writer is careful not to make him too awful, she was not abused. They just had a lot of stress between them and he was not thinking of her feelings. But the last thing he did when he was alive was to clean the house. So they  had some push and pull there.  He had some relationship with the children. When she was reading to them in bed they said they loved when he  read to them about the 3 little pigs. And they missed him. She began crying a lot after that.  I think you missed that scene because that is when she mentions he is on the business trip. Or maybe didn't see the subs yet.

I  am wondering why the handsome hit man  took the kids?   Was he really going to kidnap them?   At first they are suspicious that the wife may catch on that her husband was killed but then reassured he had arrhythmia.  What were they planning to do with the children?  Anyone get that? 

The cast is wonderful, I see lots of pros -  and this seems well written so far.  

Archived