[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

waw new stills look promising very-happy-eggy-emoticon.gif

today is the day, can't wait for new episode and what happens next in story!

just for the record: I adore the way Choi Min Soo plays the bad villain , he is really perfect for this role! Sometimes I almost feel pity for him, but then he acts so bad, that I was thinking "why on earth? he's so evil" hehe but also lonely and ... very good villain indeed! I hope he gets an award for it evil-raccoon-emoticon.gif

happy watching LL 's !!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SCSfanz @zenya22 JG has a black belt in Taekwondo (and in taekkyeon and hapkido, if I remember it correctly) but for Jiu-Jitsu he still has a white belt (with a black stripe, so one level higher than the white lol). Quite surprising (errr not really actually, considering his 100 % keenness on JJS lately and the fact that JJS requires more 'intimate' body contact haha what am I thinking now) that he decided to use it for the training scene with Jae Yi instead of his taekwondo- in real life he can actually teach the lower degree students as a 'sabeom-nim' (master). Anyway, his JJS dojo also promoted the drama in their IG account- so supportive :D!

can't wait for this weekend's episodes! looking forward to more twists and turns!

1 hour ago, NoonaE said:

JG has a black belt in Taekwondo (and in taekkyeon and hapkido, if I remember it correctly) but for Jiu-Jitsu he still has a white belt (with a black stripe, so one level higher than the white lol). Quite surprising (errr not really actually, considering his 100 % keenness on JJS lately and the fact that JJS requires more 'intimate' body contact haha what am I thinking now) that he decided to use it for the training scene with Jae Yi instead of his taekwondo- in real life he can actually teach the lower degree students as a 'sabeom-nim' (master). Anyway, his JJS dojo also promoted the drama in their IG account- so supportive :D!

ohhhhhh, l like that he selected JJS, more body contact..... can't wait to see the training. Good for his JJS dojo but then they also get the benefit from being known as JG's dojo.... good for everyone. Love this drama 

Well, honestly this doesn't make sense. Why should BSP leave HJY's side because HJY's life is in danger? CMS loves HJY and would do anything to have her as her spiritual daughter, hence she will always try to do something in order to have HJY by her side! Please no noble idiocy for the mother's sake! Besides, the return of NHJ actually represents a bigger thread.

3 hours ago, zenya22 said:

thank you for the info.... that is awesome, no matter the belt in the drama, he is the best teacher for our heroine 

He has 4th degree black belt. According to my master, in order to reach 4th degree black belt in taekwando, it takes at least 10 years for normal people. But perhaps JG is not normal and he can achieve it within 5 years with lots of training. I have been training for 5yrs now and still struggling with my taekwando. Maybe my master is right about JG. My master is 9th degree black belt and he is 70 yrs old grandpa but very strong!!

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Please no noble idiocy for the mother's sake! Besides, the return of NHJ actually represents a bigger thread.

I wonder how much NHJ knows stuffs, especially from the past. She's still a big question mark to me here because sometimes I saw her like just an ordinary woman who happened to get involved in a dangerous incidence but there are also times when I think that she might have known more and done more as well. I share the same sentiments; I don't really like the noble idiocy scenario either and Jae Yi's misunderstanding SP's motives. Argh. We have only 5 more episodes, I do hope the writer won't torture us with this complication for more than a couple of episodes since CMS is apparently still standing strong even after the news broadcast <_<.

Cannot wait to watch this episode with English subs. I desperately want to know what NHJ said to SP on the beach.

While waiting, here is my favourite scene for today: of course from the Jiu-Jitsu practice hehe... Seo Yeaji is quite impressive! I wonder if JG helped direct the action here, too. Waiting for the BTS for this scene :wub:!

@junejungki your sabeom is 70 yo? wowwww! a master indeed!

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, honestly this doesn't make sense. Why should BSP leave HJY's side because HJY's life is in danger? CMS loves HJY and would do anything to have her as her spiritual daughter, hence she will always try to do something in order to have HJY by her side! Please no noble idiocy for the mother's sake! Besides, the return of NHJ actually represents a bigger thread.

I haven't watched it yet but I did see oN IG some people talking about this...i really hope he won't go down the noble idiocy path. but even if he did, i know our girl won't agree to it! She would knock some sense into him! can't wait for SUBS i'm impatient to see what happened! the martial arts scene I would say though, at first I thought was him teaching her but from the gist of it it seemed more like a bet, and that she won and he's not happy.

The jujitsu scene was basically him preparing her to be able to take care of herself in his absence since he's getting ready to leave her in respect of her mother's request. I'm not happy with the scenario because they need each other if they're gonna take down CMS and AOJ. I did love the scene though. Surprised and very impressed by SYJ. 

5 minutes ago, kjoy said:

The jujitsu scene was basically him preparing her to be able to take care of herself in his absence since he's getting ready to leave her in respect of her mother's request. I'm not happy with the scenario because they need each other if they're gonna take down CMS and AOJ. I did love the scene though. Surprised and very impressed by SYJ. 

what!!! the mother requested it?! :(

what in the world...

3 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

what!!! the mother requested it?! :(

what in the world...

Yeah she said her daughter's in danger as long as she's with him. You know, the cliche in almost every drama. 

Wait a minute mama, I am waiting for the subs but from the pain in BS face and the tears, and from what I read in this forum the mother wants the lovebirds to separate? Uncle DW looked for her and died in the process because he told her that they should fight for the lovebirds that JY and BS were partners in law and in love. Uncle DW was ready to fight for the lovebirds and that is why he put her in the position of a masseuse and she wants to do what? She better go back to Thailand. I knew what happened the night his mother died was planted in his memories and would have been the one to recognize JY mom first. But does mom know that by trying to separate her daughter from him, she is actually killing her? Now I have more respect for the father because at least even if he does not approve of BS, he respects the daughter's choice. Please, JY, if you get to recognize and talk to your mom, tell her what you told your father, that BSP is your life. Please, no noble idiocy. The drama has been good so far as a mature honest relationship from the lovebirds, please let it stay that way. MOm does not realize that she is killing her daughter, giving the most pain to her daughter. 

18 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

Wait a minute mama, I am waiting for the subs but from the pain in BS face and the tears, and from what I read in this forum the mother wants the lovebirds to separate? Uncle DW looked for her and died in the process because he told her that they should fight for the lovebirds that JY and BS were partners in law and in love. Uncle DW was ready to fight for the lovebirds and that is why he put her in the position of a masseuse and she wants to do what? She better go back to Thailand. I knew what happened the night his mother died was planted in his memories and would have been the one to recognize JY mom first. But does mom know that by trying to separate her daughter from him, she is actually killing her? Now I have more respect for the father because at least even if he does not approve of BS, he respects the daughter's choice. Please, JY, if you get to recognize and talk to your mom, tell her what you told your father, that BSP is your life. Please, no noble idiocy. The drama has been good so far as a mature honest relationship from the lovebirds, please let it stay that way. MOm does not realize that she is killing her daughter, giving the most pain to her daughter. 

Right on Chingu!! Agh...please no cliche plot! Had I known her return was going to lead to this, she’s better off back in Thailand...does she really think she herself can handle them? Smh...and I’m not sure what her intention is anymore? If all she wanted to do was come back and live with her family quietly, it doesn’t make sense. She’s stirring things up working at cms house and she’s already suspecting her...if anything she’s gonna put JY in danger when they find out her identity and use it against Jy and who is gonna save Her? Probably SP. hopefully that gets cleared up tomorrow or I’m gonna be upset!

To everyone: I am totally with you guys! OMG Mom! U just came back, did not gain anything from working in CMS house but having urself exposed. I haven’t even had a decent talk with ur daughter but now u’re trying to separate them? WHAT? What “if you truly love JY, please let her go” bull richard simmons is this?

FINE, say BSP can let JY go, but good luck with having JY letting SP go, goes the girl wouldn’t have it! And she’s not the naive useless type of female lead. I dare BSP to leave her!!! She’s gonna go to the end of the world ti snack him back after smacking and punching him couple of times for leaving :)))))

Anw, from the preview, it seems like JY is gonna be mad at BSP for a tiny bit while for not telling her ab mom. But I don’t think they’re gonna drag it coz we have more important stuff to deal with. And romance is not the central piece, so I don’t think there will be any noble idiocy (DONT YOU DARE WRITERNIM)

2 hours ago, NoonaE said:

here is my favourite scene for today: of course from the Jiu-Jitsu practice hehe... Seo Yeaji is quite impressive! I wonder if JG helped direct the action here, too. Waiting for the BTS for this scene :wub:!

There is a high chance he did.He has choreographed some of the action stunts in his past dramas like Arang and the Magistrate.But big up to Seo Ye Ji too..she did great.I loved it.

1 hour ago, zenya22 said:

Guys dont you think we are getting ahead of ourselves a bit? I need subs but the mum doesnt seem like a stubborn and irrational person with loads of prejudice to me  just yet. Il change my stance depending on how she behaves later on.But I think or hope at least if she has the same conversation with Ha Jae Yi like HJY did with her dad..she will respect their relationship and get on board with the programme. I mean from her perspective, once Ha Jae Yi recognises her..there is no need or motive for Ha Jae Yi to be involved with trying to take down the bad guys compared to Bong Sang Pil.She already witness how far and dirty Cha Moon Sook and AOJ are willing to go.So the further away her daughter stays out of their evil web, the better.But she(mum) needs to be made to understand that this is bigger than just HJY's relationship to Bong Sang Pil.Even if BSP leaves HJY, it wont make all the bad stuff happening around or the people go away.This is bigger than revenge.Its about justice. HJY is first and foremost a lawyer.Just like she took on BSP's case because she knew he was innocent.The reason she would want to take out people like CMS is because they are guilty and need to be prosecuted.As for that thing we saw in the ep 12 preview, I really wished it was HJY who recognised her mother first before BSP but anyway I hope our lovebirds solve this in the same episode.They will be a bigger force if all three BSP,HJY and the mama work together.

I don't actually blame mama. It's a natural reaction to wanna protect one's child. I do wish we didn't have to see this sort of set up in this drama though because the separation of SP and JY is unnecessary when there are bigger things to worry about. Besides, JY will never be completely safe with CMS trying to keep a hold on her. And even if JY found out mama was alive she still has every right to get revenge. She and her dad were left without a mother and a wife for 18 years. Revenge isn't just meant for death. And BSP didn't actually recognize JY's mom, she told him JY was her daughter. 

2 hours ago, violina said:

Guys dont you think we are getting ahead of ourselves a bit? I need subs but the mum doesnt seem like a stubborn and irrational person with loads of prejudice to me  just yet. Il change my stance depending on how she behaves later on.But I think or hope at least if she has the same conversation with Ha Jae Yi like HJY did with her dad..she will respect their relationship and get on board with the programme. I mean from her perspective, once Ha Jae Yi recognises her..there is no need or motive for Ha Jae Yi to be involved with trying to take down the bad guys compared to Bong Sang Pil.She already witness how far and dirty Cha Moon Sook and AOJ are willing to go.So the further away her daughter stays out of their evil web, the better.But she(mum) needs to be made to understand that this is bigger than just HJY's relationship to Bong Sang Pil.Even if BSP leaves HJY, it wont make all the bad stuff happening around or the people go away.This is bigger than revenge.Its about justice. HJY is first and foremost a lawyer.Just like she took on BSP's case because she knew he was innocent.The reason she would want to take out people like CMS is because they are guilty and need to be prosecuted.As for that thing we saw in the ep 12 preview, I really wished it was HJY who recognised her mother first before BSP but anyway I hope our lovebirds solve this in the same episode.They will be a bigger force if all three BSP,HJY and the mama work togethe

Mama has been away from her daughter for more than a decade. The daughter she left was an 8 year old child still dependent on her parents and adults. The daughter she is sees now, is a woman who knows her own mind, a grown woman. Mama does not know that her grown daughter is brave and strong-willed. I know she is afraid for her daughter and maybe thinks she has the right to ask BSP to leave her daughter because she saved his life. In contrast to uncle DW who raised BSP, who understood BSP's relationship to JY, how important JY is to his nephew. So he went to Gisung alone to meet Mama to tell Mama how BSP and JY feel about each other and for them to do the fight for them. Uncle DW has already accepted JY as part of the family. Because he knows both of them and how precious JY is to SP.  JY visited DW in Seoul to talk about SP and therefore got to know him and his relationship to SP that he was the brother of SP's mother, how DW raised SP after the death of his mother. In contrast, Mama was away from her daughter and knows nothing about her except what she heard. Before she goes asking SP to leave JY, I think she should have let her daughter know who she was and then talk to her daughter about how she feels, about Sang Pil being in her life that she feels it will put her in danger. Mama thinks she is doing what is best for her daughter,  a woman she does not know except that she was her daughter for 8 years, a woman whom she does not know what color she prefers, her favorite dish, her idiosyncrasies etc because she was absent in her life. Now she comes back and makes decisions for JY because she is her mother. It is not her fault that she was absent from her daughter but it is exactly because of that absence that she can not just assume that she can make decisions for her daughter because she has lost touch with her daughter and has no idea about her daughter's preference or more importantly what is safe for her daughter. Her daughter is safest with SP. What does Mama think she can do for her daughter. What can she do to make her daughter safe if SP is not around to protect her? She is assuming now that she knows what is best for her daughter. I think she should have been brave enough to let her daughter know who she was  

And yes it was Mama who told BSP who she was but BSP already had an inkling of who she was. SP had that flashback and remembered the face , it has been indelibly marked in his brain and mind, that is why he turned around and I think asked her who she was. When he gets flashbacks it sometimes brings him to his knees like when his uncle found him bent over in front of his building during a heavy rain.  He remembers and his flashbacks are so vivid. 

Anyway. like everyone said here, JY will not tolerate noble idiocy and will beat SP if he ever tried to leave her.  So I think the romance will get back in open communication and loving mode and together they fight 

Archived