Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

I’ve said before I don’t find KCE particularly an impressive villain but he is far too powerful especially because he has no credible or potent threat to his power. The king is his puppet and the crown prince doesn’t seem to have much power. It’s no surprise the other side can’t win against him. The man will probably have to be assassinated.

@Dramanoona, many thanks for the recap.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, misskym86 said:

Thank you for the recap @Dramanoona my heart hurts for MY. Lets hope tomorrow will be a good day for us

Thank you @Dramanoona for your hard work recapping. 

But, the preview make me anxious. I can't see any hints for happy ending. I hope they won't give us sweet moment only 5 minutes before the last episode ended.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Look the picture Nam Ji Huyn's in the crownpricess wedding gown

it'll be an happy ending...bref a haft bc MY death ... my poor

I hope it's KCE must die

MY & Crownprincess ... in jail

The Queen must be step down

But.......... La vie n'est pas toujours belle !

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I confess if MY is dead I’m not really sad about it. When I read he was run through with a sword the first thought that came to my mind is “live by the sword, die by the sword”. I guess it also helps viewers to understand why he died since it happened in the same episode where the crown prince was crying over his “young” friend whom MY and his gang killed, not to mention the other guards as well.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

Very very sad episode and full of revelations.  Even though so much lag, kept on watching.  Whatever we viewers suspected, happened.  MY is the baby daddy.  LY pardoned him since he is HS/YS brother and also freed princess to go and live with MY without anybody seeing.  But KCE killed MY and brought back the princess to the palace.  LY was angry why she came back.  She tells that her father pierced his sword into MY's chest and killed him.  Awwww, the way she told him, i felt bad.  Yul rushes back to KCE and tells him that he knows he is the culprit and submits evidence.  KCE asks what is this?  He tells that it is his daily journal in which he has noted all his bad activities.  But KCE asks him again who will believe him?  LY says that his daughter may also turn against him and may become an approver.  KCE tells him that he cannot do anything to him as YYS, that girl is with him.  Yul is shocked.  End.

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

Actually, the Queen and Seo Won was not even seen today.

I think dealing with KCE, the 100 Days Park Il Do, is already exhausting.

It would be that today was the MY and CPrincess arc which ended with MY's death.

Not sure what HS will do next because the last scene with her was when she discovered her brother's body.

Today's episode was pretty lengthy. I don't know how many times I can bear to see KCE take the upper hand.

• Like 11

From the recaps, this may be the only scene from episode 15 that I'm going to like. :)

LY: Were you unable to sleep?
HS: Your Highness!
LY: Then again, since a prime husband like me isn’t with you, you must have been full of longing and more longing during the night, so you probably couldn’t sleep. It’s not that I don’t understand those kinds of feelings.
HS: Then, why is Your Highness up so early and outside of the palace?
LY: Because there is someone I wanted to meet.
HS: Your Highness, you must not be like this.
LY: What are you saying that I can’t be like? How do you know who I wanted to meet?
HS: The town mayor, Gu Dol, and Kkeut Nyo are here waiting to see Your Highness. They’re probably still sleeping, but I’ll quickly go and wake them up.
LY: As for seeing them, I’ll have to do that next time. There is somewhere I have to go to in hurry.
HS: Even though you have to do that, have you stopped by here?
LY: Even if you meet your brother, don’t leave this place. Without my permission, don’t go anywhere. Once I have finished what I have to do, I am definitely going to come back for you.
HS: What is it that you’re going to do?
LY: 16 years ago, do you remember that day?
HS: Yes.
LY: On the day that cherry blossoms flowered, that night, the words I said to you, do you remember them?
HS: Yes
LY: What did I say?
HS: I’m going to…
(flashback) Little LY: I’m going to marry you.
LY: That promise. I’m going to keep it.

This scene seems to be after HS has visited LY in the palace, and left him a letter telling LY that he has to do whatever he has to do, without consideration of her. And that as much as she wanted to be with him, they seem to be separated by an ill-destiny, which only he can break. So, this is his response to what seems to be her goodbye.

His response, totally swoony, and I think he definitely has a plan.

edit: Nope, this scene is from early in the episode BEFORE he finds out that MY is HS' brother. Oh, just break my heart, why don't you?

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 12

What a character HS/YS is????  An excellent character portrayed by NJH.  She is so brave who did not give upon taking revenge for her father's death.  Even though she knows it is very dangerous to go to KCE's house, she takes a dagger with her to kill him.  She keeps on pursuing her own plan in meeting her brother, taking revenge etc.  In between she also meets LY in palace maid disguise telling him that she missed him.  Waaaahhhh!!!! 

The dumbest character is KCE's son KSJ.  He revealed everything to HS when she asked him if there is a person called MY who works for VP and also made Yul sit in his father's room when LY told him tht he is there to visit his f-i-l and b-i-l.  Yul started looking for evidence when he was left alone in the room, to hook VP a criminal. 

The king atlast was informed by LY that KCE is the one who tried to kill him and they also discusses abt. his mom's death.  He also tells tht the princess is not carrying his child.   At last both father and the son somehow try to reconcile.  

• Like 13

Indulge me . I am actually sad ... they had very little scenes together, but something about their love story moved me .  I have not commented much about them because I’m probably the only nut who liked them & was secretly rooting for them. I’m Glad that LY gave them a chance for a new lease of life but it’s  unfortunate that their love was doomed from the start . For a secondary love line, it did generate a lot of discussion. A lot of what they did was for survival & I see the both of them as KCE’s tools. I’m not saying it’s ok for people to die at their expense but I don’t think they ever had a chance to the live the life they wanted given the times they were living in. This was a time where drought was thought to be the punishment from the gods  & a royal decree decides your fate. Terribly tragic 

Spoiler

The devastation on HS ‘s face , too painful 

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

preview 16 sec ep.16

EDIT:

tvN posted the bts of HS/YS as the palace maid and LY lying on her lap scene.  did they finish that melo scene in one take????  waaahhhhhh!!!!! chincha daebak!!!!!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

ooohh... Thanks @stroppyse

So I missed the scene about I will marry you and the king was in this episode. LOL...

Mianhaeyo! Must have been due to the lag I experienced. :ph34r: [MY's disguise]

Edit:

I loved the scene when she snuck into the palace.

Although it sounded like goodbye to me. Cos who cooks for the CP and there are no maids about????

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, triplem said:

Indulge me . I am actually sad ... they had very little scenes together, but something about their love story moved me .  I have not commented much about them because I’m probably the only nut who liked them & was secretly rooting for them. I’m Glad that LY gave them a chance for a new lease of life but it’s  unfortunate that their love was doomed from the start . For a secondary love line, it did generate a lot of discussion. A lot of what they did was for survival & I see the both of them as KCE’s tools. I’m not saying it’s ok for people to die at their expense but I don’t think they ever had a chance to the live the life they wanted given the times they were living in. This was a time where drought was thought to be the punishment from the gods  & a royal decree decides your fate. Terribly tragic 

I share the same sentiments... so you are not the only nut here. I teared up even watching the clips you posted.

But I guess it is quite fitting to the development of the story since most of the viewers thought MY doesn't deserve to live because he had killed many. The writer is good in making his death done by KCE and not a decision by LY. In fact, LY knowing these two lovebirds, actually pardoned them and gave them a chance to live out their love. What a great leader he is going to be. Someone with lots of heart and smart.

It's really that supervillain KCE that ended MY's life and still shamelessly uses his daughter as a tool to secure his power....

Now, instead of being curious about if and how LY/WD and YS/HS will end up together, I am more curious about how the writer is going to off this KCE.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

The writer gave MY the ending he deserved... Not a happily ever after. Yet it was great to see that LY had forgiven him and was ready to let MY and the Crown princess go. By killing him, KCE is isolating himself more and more. MY had his followers as well and I doubt, they will keep helping KCE. Actually, I would like very much if KCE got betrayed by these people in the end and is killed by LY.  

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

The writer is good in making his death done by KCE and not a decision by LY. In fact, LY knowing these two lovebirds, actually pardoned them and gave them a chance to live out their love. What a great leader he is going to be. Someone with lots of heart and smart.

It's really that supervillain KCE that ended MY's life and still shamelessly uses his daughter as a tool to secure his power....

I felt a little sorry for MY because his life would have turned out so differently if KCE had not killed his father.  That is what set this whole chain of events into motion and it is further proof of KCE's deeply evil nature.  And I am sorry that he had to die because there were people who needed him:  his sister, his baby, and the CPs.  However, his deeds caught up to him:  proof that he had to reap what he had sown.

Hopefully there will be a good and happy ending for 100 Days.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Ultimate irony.

KCE is killed by his daughter.

The only person she has to protect will be her baby.

She did not do anything initially because her father held MY's fate over her head.

If KCE was publicly exposed as a traitor, it would be bad for CPrincess and her baby.

No matter what, that child is still the nephew/niece of HS.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Now, instead of being curious about if and how LY/WD and YS/HS will end up together, I am more curious about how the writer is going to off this KCE.

Same. My hatred toward KCE has getting more personal as I'm unconsciously hate looking at the actor's face :sweatingbullets: even though he's not wearing hanbok.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1