[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here is a translation to explain the event:

2 hours ago, lllbenjolll said:

Will they not push forward the airing because lets eat 3 is ending earlier?

According to the drama posters as well as all the official communications of tvn (including the tvn tweet I just shared in this post), there is no change of the airing date of Hundred Days husband even though let’s eat 3 is ending earlier. The drama will still start airing on September 10th. 

On 8/6/2018 at 7:53 AM, stuartjmz said:

I avoid sageuks like the plague, except some fusion sageuks, and this one looks like it might at least feel like a fusion sageuk in tone and spirit. Plus it has Nam Ji Hyeon, so it can't hurt to check it out. I hope the pretty lady can make it worth my while to give 100 days at least 10 days to win my favour :)

U are not alone in this. I absolutely hate watching sageuks.

Started with SDKS. Loved it and thought sageuks are like that till I watched the moon embracing the sun. Till date, the name still gives me the chill. I finally finished it after like a yr. Since then, I can't say I have been interested in any again. If this is light like SDKS i will like to give it a try. 

Seems like DO is seriously branching out. Group music like idols don't pay much irrespective of the popularity of such group unless one ventures into other stuffs alone. The companies milk and discard them to concentrate more on new and younger ones. So the earlier they start carving out niche for themselves before the popularity wanes the better. Wish him luck though. Like him, Kai and xiumin(don't know if I get that correct).

1 hour ago, marykarmelina said:

DF got the Americas Region license :tears:

I am not sure if they got Europe.

Still not updates at VIKI so we are prepared for the worst :(

Dramafever doesn’t work for Europe for sure. I can assure you that as someone living in France. 

I hope Viki gets the license for it so we are able to watch it in Europe.

5 hours ago, marykarmelina said:

DF got the Americas Region license :tears:

I am not sure if they got Europe.

Still not updates at VIKI so we are prepared for the worst :(

Darn. I don't have DF. I have Netflix. :(  Thanks for the notice. 

1 hour ago, lllbenjolll said:

no updates today :( .. do you guys think there will be an update tomorrow??what do you think will be the next update?>>

I hope it will be a video teaser. 

Nam Ji Hyun Shares How She And EXO’s D.O. Built Chemistry On “100 Days My Prince”

Nam Ji Hyun Shares How She And EXOâs D.O. Built Chemistry On â100 Days My Princeâ

Actress Nam Ji Hyun recently sat down for an interview to talk about her upcoming tvN drama “100 Days My Prince.”

“100 Days My Prince” is a period romance set in the Joseon dynasty between a crown prince suffering from amnesia (EXO’s D.O.) and a woman who is a social outcast in her village because of her lack of marriage prospects (Nam Ji Hyun).

When asked why she picked a period romance as her next project, Nam Ji Hyun said, “Every drama has its own unique color, and ‘100 Days My Prince’ is no exception. I was able to enjoy this drama while filming it. The characters are all unique and have their own direction. They find humor in their darkest moments.”

Although Nam Ji Hyun has taken on historical dramas before, she learned a whole new set of skills for this one. “Hong Shim [her character] knows martial arts and is the only person in her village who knows how to ride a horse. So before we started filming, I learned martial arts and horseback riding. Hong Shim also mixes regional dialect and standardized Korean. I thought about which dialect to use for a while, but the director told me that because it’s a fictional village, I shouldn’t worry about details like that and do what felt natural to me in the script.”

About her chemistry with her co-star D.O., she said, “We had a lot of conversations together. That’s how we were able to trade lines easily and build chemistry on-camera. The other actors in the village, Ahn Suk Hwan, Jung Hae Kyun, Lee Joon Hyuk, and Lee Min Ji, are all cute and lovable too.”

“100 Days My Prince” will premiere on September 10 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1221737wpp/nam-ji-hyun-shares-exos-d-o-built-chemistry-100-days-prince

D.O. becomes two completely different characters in still cuts for '100 Days My Prince' + new behind film

EXO_DO_1535594369_Dlz3CoxUYAA00Ef.jpg

D.O. showed two sides of his character for '100 Days My Prince'!

'100 Days My Prince' details the story of a crown prince Lee Yool, who is one day attacked by assassins and loses his memory, going missing from the royal palace for 100 days. In the first still cut below, D.O. is the royal prince Lee Yool, while in the second, he's the clueless Won Deuk.

tvN has newly released a behind film from the cast's first filming scene, where D.O, Nam Ji Hyun, and more give their thoughts on the first filming.

read full article>>> https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/08/do-becomes-two-completely-different-characters-in-still-cuts-for-100-days-my-prince-new-behind-film

Archived