[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

5 hours ago, pawla said:

So Zhang Yun Long is going to play as Chang Yi? Is it confirmed yet? My guess he would be Ye Qingti. I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the video @Sisca_TVXQ. Little Aranya is really cute. Looks like she's the youngest of them all. 

I dont know about Zhang yun long, but Ye Qing Ti's actor already confirmed if you see the fancams...

@jimmylyne @pawla You're welcome !

I really hope this young, pretty and handsome actors/actress can act, even vengo's acting still worries me :sweatingbullets:

Based on the pictures I think I'm gonna have a crush on Zhong Lin, he looks like the hybrid of Lee min ho and Ji chang wook :wub: 

@elsanna

The real Xi ze is gonna be played by another actor, but when Feng Jiu and Dong hua enter the dream verse Dong Hua took Xi ze's identity and freeze the real Xi ze in his palace :sweatingbullets:

Aranya & Chen Ye 

007aqd8Bgy1fwdhwcez0dj31w12ipqv9_zpsmccm

007aqd8Bgy1fwdhwjt4blj31c01s04qr_zpsdf1f

• Like 2

@elsanna Donghua stole Xixe "identity" to live in Aranya..even though he use Xixe identity we will see Xixe appearances still Donghua's..but for people in Aranya Dream didn't realize Xixe is actually Donghua because their mind has been manipulated by Donghua's spells..as for the "real"Xixe..he live in seclusion..even after he married to Aranya..and maybe we see very little of his character one or two scene or at the end of Aranya Dream when he try to console Chen Ye...not to destroy the entire village in Aranya Dream.

• Like 1

@Sisca_TVXQ we can pray and hope..that alls is well with everything regarding this Drama..their acting,the scripts,the flow of the story ..hope its will live up to the popularity of the books..Don't worry about Vengo acting since his partner is Reba..they got hell/superb of chemistry..(fingercrossed)

Zhong lin..DH's personal assistant..yes very attractive looking guy....hey even actress who play Chacha Aranya maid also pretty.

Lee min ho also my fav actor..we share the same birthday 22nd June:D and Ji chang Wook also one of my fav actor..

Agreed !! The cast is all very beautiful. Thank you for sharing @Sisca_TVXQ!

watching the names I realized I need to read the book again because I don’t recognize the characters half way through the name list lol. 

Also so I am worried when it airs how I will be able to watch this with English subs. I was really hoping DramaFever as they had the exclusive rights to 10MOPB but as we all know .... sadly that service closed. 

I am now now on VIKI and there’s a petition page to ask for Viki to air the pillow book. If everyone has time please consider filling out the form ?  Also where will you be planning to watch this when it airs ?  

https://www.viki.com/tv/35822c-three-lives-three-worlds-three-miles-of-peach-blossoms-2

• Like 2

The new palace look good, kinda look like Ashes of love style. I hope the CGI look good, compared to Ashes of love,  IMO TMPB's CGI kinda lacking...too much filter, I prefer the one where i can see their pores :sweatingbullets:

On weibo there is a countdown, it seems like there will be something tomorrow, really hope its a trailer *praying*

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I want the trailer really really badly...

Vengo we won't have a crush with everyone..okey only toward FengJiu.( don't know if the translation was accurate..but still very grateful)

I think Vengo were saying : I(DH) don't have a crush with anyone..okey only toward FengJiu.( Awww..there you go..my heart is melting):blush::heart:

PS: Vengo looks a bit distracted in the video..he eyes wandering towards the audience maybe because he nerverous  of audience reactions since this is the first drama he play the first main role..but still i can see his sweets genuine smile when he stare at Reba..and I like it..he explained Donghua character when the announcer mentioned how Donghua threw out "beauties" and pretty boys everynight in Demon realm when they were sneaking into his bedroom.. the ways he explained to announcer about DH character..about jealousy,coaxing..love...look like he understand his character as DH..very much.

@Sisca_TVXQ thks for sharing the video.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

I want the trailer really really badly...

Vengo we won't have a crush with everyone..okey only toward FengJiu.( don't know if the translation was accurate..but still very grateful)

I think Vengo were saying : I(DH) don't have a crush with anyone..okey only toward FengJiu.( Awww..there you go..my heart is melting):blush::heart:

PS: Vengo looks a bit distracted in the video..he eyes wandering towards the audience maybe because he nerverous  of audience reactions since this is the first drama he play the first main role..but still i can see his sweets genuine smile when he stare at Reba..and I like it..he explained Donghua character when the announcer mentioned how Donghua threw out "beauties" and pretty boys everynight in Demon realm when they were sneaking into his bedroom.. the ways he explained to announcer about DH character..about jealousy,coaxing..love...look like he understand his character as DH..very much.

@Sisca_TVXQ thks for sharing the video.

I agree ,  I think they are  really trying their best this time , specially vengo, he knows the critics about his acting and this is his big oportunity,  I can imagine how nervous he must be by the way the man who ask the questions (I don't know who Is he)  it seems like he is also a fan of the story haha 

• Like 1