[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

2 hours ago, pawla said:

Why is DH wearing a lot of white? I thought his trademark color is purple. My memory is a bit fuzzy but I don't remember reading he wears white clothes in the pillow book. 

One of the scenes DH wear white was when he saw FJ bathing in the hot spring described as a "white figure"..and just before Liansong appear he covered Naked FJ with his white cloak..but since them both wear white I think maybe this scene where FJ was drunk at the garden after she put a sleeping spell(but didn't work out) on DH...FJ in her mourning dress and DH in his inner tunic which is usually white.

• Like 2
  • Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• Ninky

• jimmylyne

• Megan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

On 10/5/2018 at 9:51 AM, Kimberly Amor said:

LOOK WHAT THEY FILMED YESTERNIGHT. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. ♥♥♥

DongFeng:love:..are they kissing?

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
On 10/5/2018 at 3:37 PM, Zelnk said:

Is that a flower Wreath on FJ's head?..if so..this is DH as Xize and FJ at Imperial City to enjoyed a Maiden Festival..:love: thks for sharing.

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 3
On 10/6/2018 at 3:07 PM, Zelnk said:

More goodies

Awww...it's always feel so good see DongFeng in one frame:heart::love:.thks..pls keep it coming..

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 3

Ahhh so many gorgeous photos ~ it’s driving me crazy!!! :w00t::wub: I, for one, love DH in purple with silver hair. I don’t mind the white robe and i don’t mind the black hair, but DH will always be purple-robed and silver-haired to me! A little bummed that FJ keeps appearing in white! She is supposed to be in RED in the whole of the second half of the story beginning in book 2. <_<

• Like 3
3 hours ago, redfoxprincess said:

Ahhh so many gorgeous photos ~ it’s driving me crazy!!! :w00t::wub: I, for one, love DH in purple with silver hair. I don’t mind the white robe and i don’t mind the black hair, but DH will always be purple-robed and silver-haired to me! A little bummed that FJ keeps appearing in white! She is supposed to be in RED in the whole of the second half of the story beginning in book 2. <_<

Completely agree with purple-robed and silver-haired DH. I have a friend on Tumblr and we completely gush about how he's back in purple since most of the leaked pics he's been in white. Good observation about FJ not being in red. In Aranya's dream, doesn't she also wear red in addition to white? I've only realized that her clothes color palette have all been pastels and whites. Could production have decided to go for a different color scheme with her?

• Like 2
  • Guest changed the title to [Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书