Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Same! I like Dai Si too.. but I already have that gut feeling that she'll play as Jiheng. I hope she'll play as Aranya instead. 

I guessed she'll play Jiheng because Jiheng was said to be beautiful and Dai si's face fits the description of a demonic beauty.. and also because the actor who'll play Xiao Yan was the 16th disciple. During eternal love those two already have a following...  Vengo, Dilraba and Daisi are all eye candies. Vengo is hot as DH. Dilraba is adorable as FJ and Dai Si is mysteriously beautiful.

Vengo is so lucky! Both his leading ladies are beautiful hahah and both are uyghur xD

• Like 3

Some leaks. The pink flowers (right side) suspected to be Fo Ling Flowers 佛铃花.

6d1ac1e8gy1fsenfr8vyoj21bf0qoqkr.jpg

Written to be the Tang Chu fish (sweet vinegar fish) made by Di Jun. Probably prop, not real. Actually it doesn't look like fish to me...haha.

006PWDaygy1fsegwbi8x5j30qo1ben2s.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The scenes look likes it's in qinqiu... the one with fuling flowers seems like it's in qingqiu too hahah or maybe it was supposed to be in Fanyin Valley.. there was a scene there with fuling flowers.. 

Thanks for the photos

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Há rumores online de que amanhã, 18 de junho, haverá algumas notícias oficiais. Talvez o b'cos 2morrow seja dia especial, Dumpling ou Dragonboat Festival para chinês. Espero que sim.

Btw este vazamento disse Dai Si, que agiu como a princesa tribo fantasma no drama anterior vai desempenhar um papel diferente desta vez .... demônio tribo princesa Ji Heng, um obstáculo amor btw Di Jun e Feng Jiu .... acho que ela faria ser odiado pelos telespectadores ... haha.

006PWDaygy1fsegwcpaf5j30qo1bewkj.jpg

ah ... too bad, I liked her as much as the princess of the ghost tribe :(

I think Dai Si will play as Ji Heng. My guess is they will keep Reba playing as Aranya and only show Aranya's real face on mirror reflections. 

• Like 2

But there are scenes with the real Aranya through memories.. unless they plan to just describe what happened to her just like in the book. Plus during the first part, FJ was in Aranya's body.. She only returned to her original form after DH killed the water serpent.. 

Maybe they'll change it a bit and make Aranya's real face look like.FJ minus the flower birthmark.. 

• Like 3

I'm thinking that maybe another actress will act as real Aranya through memories while Dilireba will act as Aranya while in her body...

• Like 2

Right just when I'm about to going to sleep, I saw this on Tieba!!!!

fhSgnsO.jpg

WA0SHC9.jpg

MAFeNpn.jpg

ciVEBFF.jpg

Yk8nWa7.jpg

WR7wO8U.jpg

yTys53G.jpg

Ji5pmG5.jpg

BSE9k8P.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Edit my post a bit for clearer pic. No idea where Reba either. Hopefully we will have something of her soon!

• Like 2

Reba will have a press con today for her new drama with Deng Lun. When is she going to start filming? 

DH's hair is different from TMPB. I don't know if I'm gonna like this one. Is he shooting for the character's poster? I noticed they haven't release any for this drama. 

• Like 1

As I remember, Aranya is created from FJ's shadow and Chen Ye is created from DH's shadow. So it doesn't matter if they don't change the cast... 

anyway thanks you guys for sharing the pictures ^.^ I kept refreshing the page for hundreds times 

love you guys :*

• Like 2

Thank you everyone for the update ! I'm so excited to see them on screen again together ! I was delighted when they announced a sequel and that Vengo and Dilraba will reprise their role. How often is that ? Usually they cast different people. It's like a dream come true. Love their chemistry and I keep rewatching their cute and heartfelt scenes together. 

While watching TMOPB I didn't have enough of DijunxFengJiu love story. Felt so deprived. 

Keep the news coming soompiers ! You are awesome. 

Hopefully we can get a pic of Dilraba soon. I miss these 2 on my screen !

• Like 1

@pawla I think Reba already start filming, somehow her pic just don't get leak lol (ninja!!!!)

But yeah I think the newest pics of Vengo is from poster shooting. At this rate, they should really just putting out the official posters.

@arinoza I think while those two were create from DH and FJ's shadow, they actually don't look like DH and FJ (or I may just remember wrong...hmmm...)

@smellycat59 I know! I was so excited when I hear that those two will reprise their roles. I actually have no hope before that since it doesn't happen often. I actually have no idea who they are until TMOPB and then I fall inlove with their characters lol.

• Like 1

I think yesterday or thr othrr day, Reba attended an awarding ceremony where she won as online favourite actress and her new drama will air soon so she's very busy hence no leaked pics of her.. 

Lol.. Dh's hair on TMOPB was perfect.. not digging this new hair huhu.. 

Maybe those pics were for posters or some scenes.. the pic with DH wearing an armour might be for his prehistoric scenes. I think they want to have the viewers catch a glimpse of how Dh was an emperor. To emphasize that he was a formidable character. It was always described in the book how DH was terrifying haha. 

Maybe after some promotion for Reba's new drama, we'll get to hear some official news.

Thanks for the photos!

• Like 3

Wait that first pic.. it looks like a stage to me.. Qing Qiu's stage? Maybe they'll show FJ's ascension to the throne?  I really wish they'll keep the scene when FJ kicked a flower pot toward DH's forehead. They should! It was the time DH actually had an impression of her.. 

• Like 3

It does look like the stage. It might also be the scene from Fanyin Valley. Weren't FJ in a competition there too? I wish they'll keep all the scenes from Heaven. It have some of the most hilarious scenes (FJ kicked flower pot, FJ taking a bath, FJ turned into a handkerchief and etc). Love all of it!!!

• Like 1