[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

18 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

That's because he's a "very old" toddler I guess. 

I think for the drama they used a slightly older child due to the complexity of the role and perhaps the rules for "child labor". 

Children are only allowed to work very limited time and only on certain times. Also, BGG is a fairy child, wise beyond his years.

I don't think a toddler would have been able to play that part. 

Though in the book he looks like a 3 year old but he is older than you or me by a lot!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, SilverDawn said:

I have been lurking about the soompie forum and I was thinking...

Perhaps we should create a new thread for Lotus Step and link it to the ELOD soompie page?

That way there may be more recognition for the page and book and it may reach more people? 

But maybe not many people know about Lotus Step, maybe once it's complete and the drama is out?

• Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Ninky said:

DH is the same on the battlefield. Once he makes a decision, he goes for it! It’s his personality!

As the one who led the campaign to  unite the realms, he would be. Anytime during battles the winning side can change, so any snags has to be dealt with swiftly and without hesitation.

1 hour ago, Ninky said:

All I can say is he will get seriously roasted and dragged over hot coals. Sigh...

One charred dragon water god coming up! Hah! With DH leading the growing line, he'd be anything but!

:eating:

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Megan said:

How many DongFeng scenes do we get in Lotus Step btw? Or Dong Hua in ancient times?

Based on the timeline of the mortal arc, we will be getting Dong only in mortal arc but not so far back to ancient times. Will be more recent but it will be before the tmopb and PB starting points.

We will get Dong Feng in Immortal Arc of Lotus Step.

Edit:- The ancient period will be recalled by The White Phoenix Demon Ancestor Goddess Shao Wan in Bodhi Fate which is perfect as we can then see young, dashing but cold Dong Hua. He is her bff haha.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

Edit:- The ancient period will be recalled by The White Phoenix Demon Ancestor Goddess Shao Wan in Bodhi Fate which is perfect as we can then see young, dashing but cold Dong Hua. He is her bff haha.

Whenever I think now of Shao Wan and when she meets Lian Song, the image that comes up is that of a phoenix who is stepping on a lying prostrate dragon. Ahahaha.

:bunnywar:

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Whenever I think now of Shao Wan and when she meets Lian Song, the image that comes up is that of a phoenix who is stepping on a lying prostrate dragon. Ahahaha.

:bunnywar:

:smashes:hahahhahahahahaha!

• LOL 1

10 hours ago, Ninky said:

First episode radio drama featuring the first book. There are 7 episodes in all. 6 of them are online. One of them in the cd

where can we find the other 6 online? and I was looking online to buy the actual book but I seen to many different covers to it. is there any difference in the content? Theres one with animated Fengjiu then there is one whit white cover and one with pink cover?

20 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

Certainly if other deities saw how DH court FJ, the player title would easily be transferred to DH.

I have to say, I admire how DH goes all in, as soon as he decides FJ is the one.

The courting of DH includes:

1. Deliberately spreading rumors about him and FJ

2. Capturing her as soon as he had the chance

3. Keeping her close, like nobody else that close

4. Outing at Mt Fuyu for the duel

5. Reading everything about FJ

6. Later on, stalking her at Fanyin Valley

7. Giving up cultivation to be with her and to save her

He did all these because:

1. He fell in love with FJ at first sight (he initially didn't knew)

2. He knew Bai Yi has been long looking for a husband for FJ (he dislikes that fact, after he had a good look at her)

3. He must have heard about how many had shown up to the dating banquet for FJ (he's the one who got lucky, mwahahaha)

4. Everywhere she goes, someone crushes on her (including DH, hahahaha)

Can Lian Song and other bachelor deities match DH? :lol: After all, the story on how DH and FJ as a couple is legendary for how much love and devotion they have for each other to defy Destiny. :wub:

:approves:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

2. He knew Bai Yi has been long looking for a husband for FJ (he dislikes that fact, after he had a good look at her)

3. He must have heard about how many had shown up to the dating banquet for FJ (he's the one who got lucky, mwahahaha)

Can Lian Song and other bachelor deities match DH? :lol: After all, the story on how DH and FJ as a couple is legendary for how much love and devotion they have for each other to defy Destiny. :wub:

Lian Song could be a potential match, he is after all Dong Hua's partly raised protégé. All I know is that he will now have to "go up a mountain of knives and swim in a sea of fire" (上刀山,下火海)for Cheng Yu. So he will likely suffer more calamity than his half-parent to true love.

:evillaugh:

ps rushing last part of chapter 1 edits readying for blog post ahhhhhhh!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, MoonPrincess said:

where can we find the other 6 online? and I was looking online to buy the actual book but I seen to many different covers to it. is there any difference in the content? Theres one with animated Fengjiu then there is one whit white cover and one with pink cover?

Get the latest edition. its pink and purple cover. She has also corrected minor spelling errors in the latest one.

16 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Lian Song could be a potential match, he is after all Dong Hua's partly raised protégé. All I know is that he will now have to "go up a mountain of knives and swim in a sea of fire" (上刀山,下火海)for Cheng Yu. So he will likely suffer more calamity than his half-parent to true love.

:evillaugh:

ps rushing last part of chapter 1 edits readying for blog post ahhhhhhh!

Excited and looking forward to the post! :wub:

Lian Song has to face all that and more. At least half-father DH didn't have to deal with who LS will face later on in his path to true love. He should get tips though like having a mobile bed. Whoops!

:dorashakes:

DH's sleeves are like Doraemon's pockets, right? :P

• LOL 1

8 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Agreed..:heart1:

DH was a man who will never had to says or regretted anything because he did everything he could in the name of love . He won't felt regret until wanted to beat himself up . He won't have to say these words 

Why I didn't tried ? I should have tried? I should had tried harder? Why? why?

(PS: I don't know how to describe it more perfect.. blame it on my limited English:()

*He doesn't let the weak Destiny or ill fated  to rules over their love. 

*He took a chances and used his own rules/methods to the utmost just to be with Xiao Bai. 

Until at the end destiny and fate bends to Dongfeng's love.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

38 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Agreed..:heart1:

DH was a man who will never had to says or regretted anything because he did everything he could in the name of love . He won't felt regret until wanted to beat himself up . He won't have to say these words 

Why I didn't tried ? I should have tried? I should had tried harder? Why? why?

(PS: I don't know how to describe it more perfect.. blame it on my limited English:()

*He doesn't let the weak Destiny or ill fated  to rules over their love. 

*He took a chances and used his own rules/methods to the utmost just to be with Xiao Bai. 

DH was willing to take any chances and do whatever it takes to eternally love FJ as soon as he knew about her. Just as much love and faithfulness FJ has for DH, to whom she was devoted to ever since their first chance encounter.

Even if for them to even meet is due to a serendipitous change to the fate of their shadows,  and to have will o'the wisp kind of destiny, they never gave up on their love. Come hell or high water, their feelings did not change even when they were apart.

Aww, I love this! You've described DH and FJ's story of love so perfectly. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ninky said:

Get the latest edition. its pink and purple cover. She has also corrected minor spelling errors in the latest one.

What does the latest edition of the pillow book have? Does it have a CD, new outtakes, any posters?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Megan said:

What does the latest edition of the pillow book have? Does it have a CD, new outtakes, any posters?

Saw it on aliexpress it doesn't look like it comes with anything except a paper that you can cut into a bookmark... and there seems to be more pages then the older version... older version did come with 4 postcards and the Cd that @Ninky mentioned.

@Ninky where can you get that 6 radio episode that you mentioned on a previous post?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1