[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

3 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

oef...scary :ph34r:

They were quite funny, most of them. They do pranks during labs. :lol: They don't look at all like they were number crunchers. Sigh, some of them were like DH, sleeping in the class. When test results come, they're most of the time having perfect scores.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

35 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I really need either an animated version or manhwa version of ELoD too

That would be awesome!

I hope LS and BF will also contain artwork like PB. The ones I saw were really beautiful! 

• Like 4

Speaking of the artwork... I saw one of Mo Yuan but can't find it anymore... :( Can anyone help me find it?

I remember the hairstyle is half up, clothing is white and I think he was holding a flute or maybe a peach blossom branch. It must have been in the artbook and not fan made because he resembled Ye Hua;  just the shade of his hair was darker and I think the eyes too. 

• Like 1

On 6/15/2020 at 3:17 AM, Ninky said:

It looks like this:

BIG Book in the far right.

LAJRRMu.jpg

Unfortunately I searched for it in kinokuniya sg and au stores, none available atm. @Megan you probably have it? The orange one was TMOPB picture book. The purple on white one is PB

what is on the CD?

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

There should be a survey in the demon realm to find out who among the demons and demonesses were carried off his bed. Hahaha. Bonus points for pinpointing who exactly is that pretty lad. :lol: 

Lian Song isn't deserving of that playboy title, he isn't gaining much ground with Cheng Yu. :lol: The recluse got married and had a son ahead of him. DH was bolder than LS; as soon as he sighted the one who caught his interest, he didn't waste time.

Let's see in Lotus Steps if LS "improves". Hahahaha. 

Certainly if other deities saw how DH court FJ, the player title would easily be transferred to DH.

I have to say, I admire how DH goes all in, as soon as he decides FJ is the one.

I am sure LS have it in him to be just as shameless as DH. I can't wait to read his story. Try as I may, I can't decipher the MTL translation. I have limited brain cells and attempts to read the MTL killed half of it off. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 6/20/2020 at 3:37 PM, jimmylyne said:

True..their Eskimo and DH Forehead's kisses always give me a "butterflies" . in fact it has had more effects than all the supposedly "hot kissed" (I've seen a lots) scenes from all the dramas I've been watches namely Kdrama + Cdrama+ Thais +Philippines +Hong Kong + Singapore + Japanese+ Spanyol + Turkish+Taiwan.. :D none of them can compared to Dongfeng mutual attractions in ELOD'S

Dongfeng's affectionates lovingly sweets , the sparks in their eyes, lingering caresses was the best..

As for Dongfeng's hot kissed in EP 35 ( rolling kiss) and Episode 42( cave )...even until today those scenes still gave me a "goosebumps" and the feels was lasting even just to think or remember about it .I mean it been months already but the effects was still the same.

And Dongfeng's (DH)sweet lovingly kissed (4 forehead's + 1 nose kiss) in Ep52 on mark 24:48 - 26: 18  I was so captivated and mesmerized by those scenes. It so fulfilling and satisfying scenes to watched between two lovers who were deeply in love with each other.. zero awkwardness and Guangre nailed it!.

:heart3:

I am usually a prude and do not overly enjoy kiss scenes. DH and FJ changed this. Although their kisses wasn't intense, FJ and DH kisses are so tender. They looked like they enjoyed the physical touch.  They made me realized it wasn't me, it was just the lack of chemistry in some other drama that made it difficult to watch.

On 6/20/2020 at 4:24 PM, MayanEcho said:

They're so gentle yet so passionate at the same time.

:heart:

Many equate torrid or French kissing as basis of intense passion, but that isn't true for DH and FJ.

Intense passion is how they look at each other before and after kissing,  as if their eyes are saying "in all eternity, I am yours forever, and you're my beloved for always." 

:heart4:

That is a beautiful description! They are passionate and so much love between the two. They look happy to just cuddle all day.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

Certainly if other deities saw how DH court FJ, the player title would easily be transferred to DH.

I have to say, I admire how DH goes all in, as soon as he decides FJ is the one.

I am sure LS have it in him to be just as shameless as DH. I can't wait to read his story. Try as I may, I can't decipher the MTL translation. I have limited brain cells and attempts to read the MTL killed half of it off. 

Well ill be putting up chapter one very very late tonight or early morning

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I am usually a prude and do not overly enjoy kiss scenes. DH and FJ changed this. Although their kisses wasn't intense, FJ and DH kisses are so tender. They looked like they enjoyed the physical touch.  They made me realized it wasn't me, it was just the lack of chemistry in some other drama that made it difficult to watch.

That is a beautiful description! They are passionate and so much love between the two. They look happy to just cuddle all day.

I feel the same. More often than not those scenes in dramas a cringeworthy. 

With V&D it feels natural... You can tell they are comfortable with each other. 

:ohboy2:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I have been lurking about the soompie forum and I was thinking...

Perhaps we should create a new thread for Lotus Step and link it to the ELOD soompie page?

That way there may be more recognition for the page and book and it may reach more people? 

• Insightful 1

2 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

DH is not exactly a player in my opinion. I would say shameless courting instead :joy:

I haven't read Lotus Step yet so I can't really say for sure about LS courting techniques but based on ELoD, he needs to hang in there to get CY full affection.

• LOL 4

12 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Speaking of the artwork... I saw one of Mo Yuan but can't find it anymore... :( Can anyone help me find it?

I remember the hairstyle is half up, clothing is white and I think he was holding a flute or maybe a peach blossom branch. It must have been in the artbook and not fan made because he resembled Ye Hua;  just the shade of his hair was darker and I think the eyes too. 

It would have been from tmopb artbook

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

There should be a survey in the demon realm to find out who among the demons and demonesses were carried off his bed. Hahaha. Bonus points for pinpointing who exactly is that pretty lad. :lol: 

Lian Song isn't deserving of that playboy title, he isn't gaining much ground with Cheng Yu. :lol: The recluse got married and had a son ahead of him. DH was bolder than LS; as soon as he sighted the one who caught his interest, he didn't waste time.

DH is the same on the battlefield. Once he makes a decision, he goes for it! It’s his personality!

• Like 5

15 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

All I can say is he will get seriously roasted and dragged over hot coals. Sigh...

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1