[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

46 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

All scenes about DH and FJ is my favorite, but the steamy part is the best :P unfortunately it wasn't enough :tears:, that's why I need a petition for TangQi, anyone with me??? :D

Petition for what? More steamy stuff that won't get to be acted out? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Wow, rewatching the earlier eps, I just realised that Migu and the other mount are two different persons!!  I had somehow assumed they were one and the same (and portrayed by the same actor).  What is the difference between the two?  Is one Zhe Yan's mount and the other Bai Zhen's?  I am rather confused by this.  Thanks!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Petition for what? More steamy stuff that won't get to be acted out? :D

Technically, the directors wanted more steamy but the actors discussed it and felt being sweet was better. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, 9tRedFox said:

@bertrande, Mi Gu is the housekeeper of the Fox Den, he used to serve Bai Qian and then Feng Jiu. Jingwei is Bai Zhen's mount.

Was supposed to be Little Brother Grey Wolf but they changed him to JingWei (mount plus playmate rolled in to one) LOL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Technically, the directors wanted more steamy but the actors discussed it and felt being sweet was better. 

Yeah, next time I think V+R should not be given any rights to decide, rather be ordered around :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, 9tRedFox said:

If I ever go into fanfic it would be Vengolas related. And it will be in English so no worries for further translations :D

OMG....can I say the elvish ears do NOT suit him hahahhhahaa.  But the pale skin, great looks, pristine and elegant air, fit to a T!

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, bertrande said:

Wow, rewatching the earlier eps, I just realised that Migu and the other mount are two different persons!!  I had somehow assumed they were one and the same (and portrayed by the same actor).  What is the difference between the two?  Is one Zhe Yan's mount and the other Bai Zhen's?  I am rather confused by this.  Thanks!

Migu is a housekeeper of Bai's family in Qingqiu.

Jingwei is Bai zhen mount but in drama he also FJ friend. In the books FJ best friend in Qingqiu was wolf didi. I thinks  Jingwei was a combination of himself and wolf didi.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was thinking about my favorite scene.. u must say all with theme on it!! I like when their meet in and talk for the firts time, the scene was just like he book describes it and this was the moment the fate change ,

I like when he follows fengjiu after she escapes of begin his handkerchief and after casts a sleep spell on her he thinks "no wonder Bai yi is trying to find a good husband for you" haha oh Donghua if you new ....

I liked the fight with miao luo she looked a badass and the way donghua "teaches" her but overall I liked what happened after, fengjiu naiveness , Donghua jealousy and when he realizes this was the first time someone relay cared for him

Their first kiss aka "the rolling kiss " perfect!!!!

When they go to see yueling flowers, the kiss and the talk in the cave , the maiden festival I could mention alot more they have so many special moments I like it they really got to know each other like donghua says in the book "to say his feelings came easily would be true but to say but to say  they didn't come easily wasn't wrong either"

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

@Yori Ten

Actually he can't keep his hands off of her hahahahah. After they came out of the dream, that first night and god knows how many more before they returned back to the 9 Heavens. The morning they left Fanyin Valley, she kept saying she is sleepy and kept wanting to stop walking because they were up late at night. So what do you think she was up so late for? I don't think it's to cook. LOL.

The worst period was at the Holy Blue Sea, there was a line in there that hinted how exploratory Dong Hua was and how she couldn't get out of bed several days in a row. At first I thought it was a hint at pregnancy and then I analysed a bit more and realised what was really going on...and then of course that dancing scene...

@Yori Ten Halo , which scene was this “the Holy Blue Sea, there was a line in there that hinted how exploratory Dong Hua was and how she couldn't get out of bed several days in a row. At first I thought it was a hint at pregnancy and then I analysed a bit more and realised what was really going on...and then of course that dancing scene...” ? I think we might have missed it? Which episode? 

or was it in the book? Pg ? :phew:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donghuadijun said:

sweet sour fish

DH has been cooking his sweet and sour fish when he was training with MoYuan and ShaoWan, and all knew his fish taste awful, notes in Bodhi Fate, after so many 100+thousand of years, still never improve until he finally learnt the master piece from FJ. Poor friends, all had to suffer on his bad cooking :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

17 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Migu is a housekeeper of Bai's family in Qingqiu.

Jingwei is Bai zhen mount but in drama he also FJ friend. In the books FJ best friend in Qingqiu was wolf didi. I thinks  Jingwei was a combination of himself and wolf didi.

YEP

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sssf said:

@Yori Ten Halo , which scene was this “the Holy Blue Sea, there was a line in there that hinted how exploratory Dong Hua was and how she couldn't get out of bed several days in a row. At first I thought it was a hint at pregnancy and then I analysed a bit more and realised what was really going on...and then of course that dancing scene...” ? I think we might have missed it? Which episode? 

or was it in the book? Pg ? :phew:

Was in book but mine was the Chinese printed copy. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

DH has been cooking his sweet and sour fish when he was training with MoYuan and ShaoWan, and all knew his fish taste awful, notes in Bodhi Fate, after so many 100+thousand of years, still never improve until he finally learnt the master piece from FJ. Poor friends, all had to suffer on his bad cooking :D

BTW even Su Mo Ye knew that. In the show when Feng Jiu mentioned Di Jun cooking for him as gratitude for his help, he told her not to remind him about it.  That bad taste is known far and wide :D.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

39 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Ahh i see, as much as i want steamy, if the actors dont want it, what can we do :( all this time i was resenting the director :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Ahh i see, as much as i want steamy, if the actors dont want it, what can we do :( all this time i was resenting the director :D 

I guess there is such a thing called compromise :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

49 minutes ago, bertrande said:

Just to share who is Migu. He is a old tree spirit (his existence started from FJ granny who once left home after a fight with Bai Zhi, FJ grandpa, lost her way in a mountain, and through the help of Migu tree which lead her back to the correct pathway. FJ grandpa then moved this tree back to QingQiu as a form of gratitude, the tree absorbed the essence of the heaven and earth, became a human form tree spirit, that is Migu. His role to the Bai Family house is like housekeeper as stated some of u earlier. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2

10 minutes ago, Ninky said:

BTW even Su Mo Ye knew that. In the show when Feng Jiu mentioned Di Jun cooking for him as gratitude for his help, he told her not to remind him about it.  That bad taste is known far and wide :D.

Woah, bagua Si Ming didn't know about DH's infamous sweet and sour fish??? :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

Just to share who is Migu. He is a old tree spirit (his existence started from FJ granny who once left home after a fight with Bai Zhi, FJ grandpa, lost her way in a mountain, and through the help of Migu tree which lead her back to the correct pathway. FJ grandpa then moved this tree back to QingQiu as a form of gratitude, the tree absorbed the essence of the heaven and earth, became a human form tree spirit, that is Migu. His role to the Bai Family house is like housekeeper as stated some of u earlier. 

Hahhaahh i notice something. The women of Qing Qiu like to play leave home when hubby/lover makes them upset hahhaha. Good Luck Di Jun. Maybe he needs that extra room after all...

• Like 2
  • LOL 9