[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 hours ago, pawla said:

So we only have 8 episodes left but they are still in aranya's dream. I'm afraid they will rush the ending or cut a lot of things :(. I really hope I'm wrong. 

I have the same thinking too.. hope they didn’t. :confused:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Finally done watching till episode 48. The Aranya dream reveal is a big sob fest. I need to calm down else my emotions will be in ruined. I can't comment too much coz my emotions are just everywhere atm.

Chen Ye and Aranya, may you both really find happiness. Fate is too cruel to you both. But without your sacrifices, DH anf FJ can't have their fate. I am so torn!! :bawling:

I guess the sobbing I had while reading the book will now be ugly crying for the rest of Aranya arc which I am about to start watching now.

I really, really want another chance too for Chen Ye and Aranya. They're done already with two lives, right? Their actual, then the time Chen Ye recreated the dream. They can have the third one too, when finally they can be together. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I guess the sobbing I had while reading the book will now be ugly crying for the rest of Aranya arc which I am about to start watching now.

I really, really want another chance too for Chen Ye and Aranya. They're done already with two lives, right? Their actual, then the time Chen Ye recreated the dream. They can have the third one too, when finally they can be together. 

Sadly Chen Ye and Aranya have only 1 life, because they are shadows of DH and FJ. So that makes it even more heartbreaking, because even if Chen Ye could collect enough essences to recreate Aranya's soul, that could never succeed since she is part of FJ's shadow. So once they die the shadow will go back to its origin.

But yes like others said, had Chen Ye and Aranya's fate succeeded, DH and FJ won't even have the chance to be together since they have a fate (though a fragile one) because Chen Ye and Aranya was supposed to be fated together but their fate failed/unfinished. I guess DH must have felt for Chen Ye too (after all, Chen Ye is his shadow), and did something to "compensate" them.

Spoiler

He will put the souls of Chen Ye and Aranya into a tree so that they can be together, and IIRC he gave it to the real Xize to plant. So they are kind of together in that sense.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

38 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

How about their first kiss? in the cave ? Based on the cut /clip that kiss was guite intense and hot...Second kiss would in Maiden festival..third kiss when they do the deed (consumated) 

Episode 35 rolling kiss was they're just got back /woke up after experienced Aranya Dream..naturally DH know how to do it properly because he remember everything in Aranya Dream..but sadly FJ didn't remember.

????? The first kiss was episode 35  fengjiu wakes up in Aryans dream but Aryana dream can make memories of people confusing that's why she didn't remember the things that happend  after she left tai chen when she was a baby fox  so she things this dinghua is a dream and kisses him and he kiss es her back that scene was exactly like he book, the kiss in the cave happens in episode 42 when fengjiu retuns to her own body because at the beginning of the aryana dream she was in aryana`s body and I think Donghua missed her too much and that's why he kissed her as soon as he saw her in her body that scene was good too 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pawla said:

So we only have 8 episodes left but they are still in aranya's dream. I'm afraid they will rush the ending or cut a lot of things :(. I really hope I'm wrong. 

If they cut a lot of good scenes or rush the ending, then a lot of fans will be really upset and it will show in the ratings and in social media. Maybe they can cut out all of Jiheng’s scenes that everyone seems to not watch. 

Edited by Sun Tzu
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

It is too sad the story of Chen Ye and Aranya. I was crying and my heart is hurting for them, just toooo sad........ :bawling:

• Sad 3

I forwarded to the supposedly "consummation" scene...and you guys are righttt...soooooo disappointed! :bawling: what is going on? did they change directors at this scene? not even one little peck...:sigh: Maybe they will make it up in TaiChen palace... :wishful thinking:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Leslie Mtz C said:
WHAT IS THIS!!! OMG hahahahaba look what the lack of baby making scenes  made fans   do XD hahaha

Donghua looked like using a squat toilet.. :huh: lol. 

And yeah, the scene that we all looking forward to very disappointing :tears:, and I am wondering if next week we gonna get all episodes all at once like 49-56? And the drama was supposed to be 58 episodes, so could we buy the uncut version? 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Sun Tzu said:

If they cut a lot of good scenes or rush the ending, then a lot of fans will be really upset and it will show in the ratings and in social media. Maybe they can cut out all of Jiheng’s scenes that everyone seems to not watch. 

They can't be that fool I don't think so , I want to think we are gonna have to many things happening in the next episodes I just wish the mortal arc were shorter so the actual bookstory could have more screen time

• Like 6

3 hours ago, lizzy23 said:

Sadly Chen Ye and Aranya have only 1 life, because they are shadows of DH and FJ. So that makes it even more heartbreaking, because even if Chen Ye could collect enough essences to recreate Aranya's soul, that could never succeed since she is part of FJ's shadow. So once they die the shadow will go back to its origin.

But yes like others said, had Chen Ye and Aranya's fate succeeded, DH and FJ won't even have the chance to be together since they have a fate (though a fragile one) because Chen Ye and Aranya was supposed to be fated together but their fate failed/unfinished. I guess DH must have felt for Chen Ye too (after all, Chen Ye is his shadow), and did something to "compensate" them.

Reveal hidden contents

He will put the souls of Chen Ye and Aranya into a tree so that they can be together, and IIRC he gave it to the real Xize to plant. So they are kind of together in that sense.

I know they don't have since they're shadows. It's just too sad they only had one chance, and in that one life everything has been against them. Ah, and in personal level, it had hit a nerve with a too similar story.

Though wishfully thinking CY and Aranya could have been together, DH and FJ should absolutely be together. DH loved FJ as a fox and haven't forgotten her. He remembered her too as the youngster he saved. FJ, we all know what she did, and how she feels. And DH loved her as she is, crazy antics and all.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AlexW said:

It is too sad the story of Chen Ye and Aranya. I was crying and my heart is hurting for them, just toooo sad........ :bawling:

It hurts. And the story of CY is too close a story to someone I had known. So seeing CY's agony is like seeing how he supposedly broke down. And though it happened long ago, thanks to seeing Aranya arc, I could cry for that person too...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Sun Tzu said:

I want to see that scene where DH goes Super Saiyan! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Marie Kay They absolutely did.

Sigh... I agree with all of you here about the lack of steaminess. And actually people who mentioned The Romance of Hua Rong - actually they cut most of the kisses in that one too. The BTS was way more exciting (tongue was involved) which made the actual footage even harder to swallow. Though I didn't watch TMOPB, I think I recall seeing steamier scenes, no? (maybe it was easier for two married people (YM at the time) so rumours wouldn't swirl that easily)...

Haven't watched the latest but saw the previews for 49 and 50 on YT. Not sure if there's been translations but here we go:

Preview for Ep 49:

I'm not sure who DH and FJ are fighting? Maybe I need to watch the latest episodes to figure it out.. Is it the battle that Aranya goes to?

Man... Shen Ye's heartbreak :tears:

SY: She's a shadow. I'm also a shadow.

SY: Everything was in vain.

SY: Aranya, Aranya, where are you? Where are you, Aranya? Come back...

SY: I shouldn't have let you suffer so much while you were alive. And here I was, foolishly thinking everything could be redone. 

MY: Shen Ye!

• Sad 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

And the preview for Ep 50 - seems like FJ pretends she's lost her memories. This part isn't in the book, I think.

FJ: Which little fox of Qing Qiu are you? (it's so cute that she's holding a strand of his hair - DJ shakes his head) Erm... were you my classmate who studied with me? (DJ shakes his head again) Erm.. or were you an immortal who ate at my blind date feasts? 

DJ: Looks like... you've really lost your memories.

FJ: Huh?

DJ: That's too bad. (takes his hair back)

FJ: What's too bad?

DJ: At first, I was going to go back to Qing Qiu with you to see your family, to discuss how we should arrange a make-up wedding banquet, and make you Empress (Di Hou). But since you've really lost your memories, then all these have to be postponed indefinitely.

FJ: What? What, are you really marrying me?

DJ smirks. (oh FJ :sweatingbullets:)

DJ: Who would have thought that you'd forget everything?

FJ: Wait! Where are you going?

DJ: I'm going to ask Lian Song to send you back to Qing Qiu.

FJ: Then... then are you not marrying me anymore?

DJ: Since you don't remember me, we shall have to forget this matter.

FJ: Ah! Actually... actually, I think I remember now. We were husband and wife in Aranya's dream, right? I was Aranya, and you were Xize.

DJ: How does Aranya's dream count? Since you don't remember me, don't force yourself. 

DJ turns to leave but FJ backhugs him.

FJ: Erm... I think I remember now.

LOLOLOL. Young fox FJ is no match for wily old DJ :P

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, angelflower said:

@Marie Kay They absolutely did.

Sigh... I agree with all of you here about the lack of steaminess. And actually people who mentioned The Romance of Hua Rong - actually they cut most of the kisses in that one too. The BTS was way more exciting (tongue was involved) which made the actual footage even harder to swallow. Though I didn't watch TMOPB, I think I recall seeing steamier scenes, no? (maybe it was easier for two married people (YM at the time) so rumours wouldn't swirl that easily)...

Haven't watched the latest but saw the previews for 49 and 50 on YT. Not sure if there's been translations but here we go:

Preview for Ep 49:

I'm not sure who DH and FJ are fighting? Maybe I need to watch the latest episodes to figure it out.. Is it the battle that Aranya goes to?

Man... Shen Ye's heartbreak :tears:

SY: She's a shadow. I'm also a shadow.

SY: Everything was in vain.

SY: Aranya, Aranya, where are you? Where are you, Aranya? Come back...

SY: I shouldn't have let you suffer so much while you were alive. And here I was, foolishly thinking everything could be redone. 

MY: Shen Ye!

This was the 2nd heartbreaking scene for me. The first one was when Donghua agreed to give Jiheng the Pimpom Fruit and Jiheng asking Fengjiu to stay from Donghua. I cried together with Reba in that scene. I am going to cry again when Donghua sheds tear after Xiaobai leaves him. 

:tears:

This Dongfeng couple made me shed tears even for TMOPB which I had watched two years ago. It wasn't just once. I would keep rewatching their scenes together and whenever it reached the sad part (Rock of Three Incarnations scene), I would keep crying silently. 

• Like 5