[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

The thing with their consummation is that they made it a bit comedy. They could have set this scene to be at least steamy even without a kiss, light caresses, close up look, lean over, blur then thats it. Why did that camera needed to swing back? :expressionless::joy: I wonder what they did with the love sick potion scene.. I hope they didnt ruin that that much since they already ruined our consummation scene :expressionless: Its our last hope for something steamy :naughty:

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, pawla said:

So we only have 8 episodes left but they are still in aranya's dream. I'm afraid they will rush the ending or cut a lot of things :(. I really hope I'm wrong. 

They come back to Fanyin Valley in episode 50, right?

So we've got like, 6 episodes left

2 for them being in love and that part where Fengjiu builds her sword and the event

2 for the misunderstanding and Dognhua not arriving

And 2 for the final fight and then the end

Yes, much rushed for me :c

• Sad 2

19 minutes ago, pawla said:

So we only have 8 episodes left but they are still in aranya's dream. I'm afraid they will rush the ending or cut a lot of things :(. I really hope I'm wrong. 

Gosh you're right.  Too much content to fit into the next 8 episodes.  It will either be that every ep is a content fest or it will be super rushed. :tears:

• Sad 1

That consummation scene broke my mood. I was happy with ep 37-38.

Happy to see DH stupified face seeing Aranya for the first time. His trance :love:

Su Moye cosplaying XiZe was funny :joy:

I feel like DH gonna kill SuMoye once he got a chance :joy: 

Vengo and Dylan so handsome in their scenes:love:

I wont watch raws anymore (I got to see ep 38 raw). It lessens the excitement. So i just gotta endure the drought days :expressionless::heart:

• LOL 1

52 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Is there anyone  saying that? I think he has proved he improved his acting and yes he looked kind like a drag queen in that drama hahaha

I think someone said that it was a failure on Weibo. Sad that they do not even give him a chance to prove himself and watch until the end.

These stiff kisses are driving me crazy. And I'm pretty sure it's not due to a boyfriend/girlfriend in real life. Well, at least not on Raba's part which leaves Vengo to be the big loverboy. But more due to censorship, 'what ppl will say', blah blah. Which they should have been over with long time ago already :rolleyes:

• Like 3

i agree the

36 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

The thing with their consummation is that they made it a bit comedy. They could have set this scene to be at least steamy even without a kiss, light caresses, close up look, lean over, blur then thats it. Why did that camera needed to swing back? :expressionless::joy: I wonder what they did with the love sick potion scene.. I hope they didnt ruin that that much since they already ruined our consummation scene :expressionless: Its our last hope for something steamy :naughty:

i agree the comedy ruined the special moment ,din´t felt like it was their first time 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

These stiff kisses are driving me crazy. And I'm pretty sure it's not due to a boyfriend/girlfriend in real life. Well, at least not on Raba's part which leaves Vengo to be the big loverboy. But more due to censorship, 'what ppl will say', blah blah. Which they should have been over with long time ago already :rolleyes:

I felt that too there has been rumour abut them in the past maybe they dont want to create another scandal, i hate that im feeling the rolling kiss was the most hot kiss scene we are gonna get  anyway i hope i´m wrong 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Was is that bad? Now I feel like not wanting to watch it :cry:

i just felt they should have do the comedy thing for another time,  not their first time! anyway we still have other" bai gun gun in the making scenes" left haha i  hope they repay us later  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

I felt that too there has been rumour abut them in the past maybe they dont want to create another scandal, i hate that im feeling the rolling kiss was the most hot kiss scene we are gonna get  anyway i hope i´m wrong 

Which one was the rolling kiss? In my opinion none of them was hot enough.

Just now, Leslie Mtz C said:

i just felt they should have do the comedy thing for another time,  not their first time! anyway we still have other" bai gun gun in the making scenes" left haha i  hope they repay us later  

No enough time left, I don't think we'll be getting anything more.

29 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Now that you mentioned it, I remember more.. 1. After FJ wake up after they returned from Aranya's Dream. 2. In the blue sea where they were supposed to watch thousand bird's Phoenix salute. Hmmm Would we dare to raise our hopes up for some steamy scenes? :expressionless:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, EnyLoenz said:

They come back to Fanyin Valley in episode 50, right?

So we've got like, 6 episodes left

2 for them being in love and that part where Fengjiu builds her sword and the event

2 for the misunderstanding and Dognhua not arriving

And 2 for the final fight and then the end

Yes, much rushed for me :c

I felt like too much time was spent on mortal realm. Which consists of too much Jiheng. Which is annoying. 
I need more of dongfeng happy time. Was expecting 60eps actually. 

• Like 3

Finally done watching till episode 48. The Aranya dream reveal is a big sob fest. I need to calm down else my emotions will be in ruined. I can't comment too much coz my emotions are just everywhere atm.

Chen Ye and Aranya, may you both really find happiness. Fate is too cruel to you both. But without your sacrifices, DH anf FJ can't have their fate. I am so torn!! :bawling:

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

30 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

How about their first kiss? in the cave ? Based on the cut /clip that kiss was guite intense and hot...Second kiss would in Maiden festival..third kiss when they do the deed (consumated) 

Episode 35 rolling kiss was they're just got back /woke up after experienced Aranya Dream..naturally DH know how to do it properly because he remember everything in Aranya Dream..but sadly FJ didn't remember.

• Like 1