Jump to content

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书


MayanEcho

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

Thanks for this :heart: I cant identify (all) who commented on his post but the exchange was pretty funny with english translate (to the best of its ability) :heart: i guess imma signed up to weibo:blush:

 

Everyone is very much in character so that's what made it so fun to read. 

 

Zhong Lin is so pitiful. He asked DH to take good care of his health and Vengo just said, Zhong Lin, you take leave. Awww...poor guy, always have DH's interest at heart.

  • LOL 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Everyone is very much in character so that's what made it so fun to read. 

 

Zhong Lin is so pitiful. He asked DH to take good care of his health and Vengo just said, Zhong Lin, you take leave. Awww...poor guy, always have DH's interest at heart.

Agree, poor Zhonglin.

 

Haha, i copied and pasted their conversation onto google translate which gives me both Mandarin audio and English translation. Then I had to click on their weibo account to see who it was who commented what.  A bit of work but fun nevertheless....  but yah, why is Gun Gun a black cat? @Bai Gun Gun why did you post a black cat in there??? :lol:

  • LOL 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

 

Everyone is very much in character so that's what made it so fun to read. 

 

Zhong Lin is so pitiful. He asked DH to take good care of his health and Vengo just said, Zhong Lin, you take leave. Awww...poor guy, always have DH's interest at heart.

Looks like Dijun is still thinking on making Xiao Yian disappear :joy: Lian Song's tower is pretty useful LOL

Miao Luo also came :wub:

  • LOL 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

 

@cheekychipmunk_stv There are all kinds of accusation on Weibo. It's a battlefield when you read comments and such. Don't take it to heart and just enjoy ELOD. 

I don't have weibo but it sounds more toxic than corona... but haters gonna hate, like the moderator told me, let's just focus on the positive and enjoy this drama !!! 

  • Awesome 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Agree, poor Zhonglin.

 

Haha, i copied and pasted their conversation onto google translate which gives me both Mandarin audio and English translation. Then I had to click on their weibo account to see who it was who commented what.  A bit of work but fun nevertheless....  but yah, why is Gun Gun a black cat? @Bai Gun Gun why did you post a black cat in there??? :lol:

 

A running joke on Gun Gun on Weibo.

 父母是真爱,孩子是意外

It sounds awesome in Chinese but in English, heh...

Basically, it's a play on words. 

 

The parents are in love truly

The child was conceived accidentally

 

@Bai Gun Gun Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...:joy:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vengo is trending again today, he is no.19 for now ~ 高伟光翻牌 anyone understand this? Google translate this as Gao weiguang flop, don't know if its right :sweatingbullets:

Don't know what is this, online game or fanmade ? Miao luo is so sexy :sweatingbullets:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/126684529.html?weibo_id=4476259076068755

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1
  • Love 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Vengo is trending again today, he is no.19 for now ~ 高伟光翻牌 anyone understand this? Google translate this as Gao weiguang flop, don't know if its right :sweatingbullets:

Haha..that translation is so funny. 

It basically means to overturn, as he is absolutely killing it with his replies to his co stars in ELOD.

 

ETA : Si Ming didn't show up in Vengo's weibo thread so Vengo went to Si Ming's weibo and asked why was he absent from Tai Chen palace meeting! Vengo is so cheeky!!!:tounge_wink:

  • LOL 11
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

Agree, poor Zhonglin.

 

Haha, i copied and pasted their conversation onto google translate which gives me both Mandarin audio and English translation. Then I had to click on their weibo account to see who it was who commented what.  A bit of work but fun nevertheless....  but yah, why is Gun Gun a black cat? @Bai Gun Gun why did you post a black cat in there??? :lol:

There was an  option for english translate in mine, that button did not appear in yours?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Vengo is trending again today, he is no.19 for now ~ 高伟光翻牌 anyone understand this? Google translate this as Gao weiguang flop, don't know if its right :sweatingbullets:

Don't know what is this, online game or fanmade ? Miao luo is so sexy :sweatingbullets:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/126684529.html?weibo_id=4476259076068755

 

I soooo :heart: it! The style used reminds of Final Fantasy series, hehehe! Wish there's really an animated version of ELOD with the same voices. I would totally watch! 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LaxClyne said:

There was an  option for english translate in mine, that button did not appear in yours?

i think it did for a while and then I don't know what I did and it disappeared. LOL. 

 

@Sisca_TVXQ that is so awesome, like a game intro. I can't believe they followed the actual trailer and used the voice overs. totally COOL!

  • LOL 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi guys, 

I’m new user. I’ve been a long time k-drama addict, but never been this addicted to cdrama. I first watched dongfeng short video in tmopb end of 2019, then started binge watching tmopb  thinking they are the main lead. So sad they didn’t end well. Then i start to dig deeper, read the novels and never been so confused with the storyline as it was different with tmopb. Thank god i don’t have to wait for long, they came out with PB. 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Haha..that translation is so funny. 

It basically means to overturn, as he is absolutely killing it with his replies to his co stars in ELOD.

 

ETA : Si Ming didn't show up in Vengo's weibo thread so Vengo went to Si Ming's weibo and asked why was he absent from Tai Chen palace meeting! Vengo is so cheeky!!!:tounge_wink:

Vengo's rock..love how he affectionately respond to everyone.. he's indeed an affectionate guy.

 

My Google translations.

 

MengShao: Emperor, you protect jiu ge in the dream of Alan Ruo. After I convinced my mother, Her royal Highness Liansong, I will  go in to save you.

Vengo : Do you see my Cang Hejian?

 

I'm kind of confused..

Did he tried to scare Meng Shao with his mighty famous Sword.. Cang'He,?

 

 

  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, They Sick said:

Hi guys, 

I’m new user. I’ve been a long time k-drama addict, but never been this addicted to cdrama. I first watched dongfeng short video in tmopb end of 2019, then started binge watching tmopb  thinking they are the main lead. So sad they didn’t end well. Then i start to dig deeper, read the novels and never been so confused with the storyline as it was different with tmopb. Thank god i don’t have to wait for long, they came out with PB. 

You are soooo lucky ^_^

Most of us suffered for years waiting for this drama :phew:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

managed to locate YouTube live streaming... watching ep 43 now :)

FJ holding a packet of chicken blood. Lol. So damn funny. She wanted to use that to replace her own blood to smear on the Sabre ! Reason :She is afraid to slash her hand as it should be v v painful ...

and Su moye taking that chicken blood away from her, chiding her for this silly antic

 

Su moye so handsome ... 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

I love what you said about her here! I've always believed she has the looks to become a versatile actress and not be stereotyped in cutesy roles! I think she could totally pull off multiple characters/personalities in one show! 

Reba should try roles that are not cutesy. Her next role should be evil to get out of her comfort zone. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

 

Inferiority complex people will always hate people who are prettier than them. In actual fact, being this beautiful, life is not easy. Beautiful people has to work double hard as well. They have to prove that they are more than just pretty or handsome.  Yes being gorgeous does help to ease some ways / opportunities but they also faced a lot of discrimination and people trying to take advantage of them. In entertainment world, being this gorgeous can be a disadvantage too as they will faced a lot of leeches.

She is also Unghur. It is tough right now.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

Vengo's rock..love how he affectionately respond to everyone.. he's indeed an affectionate guy.

 

My Google translations.

 

MengShao: Emperor, you protect jiu ge in the dream of Alan Ruo. After I convinced my mother, Her royal Highness Liansong, I will  go in to save you.

Vengo : Do you see my Cang Hejian?

 

I'm kind of confused..

Did he tried to scare Meng Shao with his mighty famous Sword.. Cang'He,?

 

 

Cheeky! It's only because we all know whose Meng Shao's dream girl belongs to.

 

One of the fan wrote the wittiest comeback :

 

Meng Shao, by the time you managed to convinced them, Bai Gun Gun would have already been conceived. :joy:

  • LOL 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..