[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

30 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

always i look the 4th picture (the one below on the right ) i got the feels that is gonna be the closing scene of this drama , because it looks like a paint  , like a farytale disney movie that ends with a paint in  a book XD 

• Like 4

quick question

i kno fengjiu in aranya dream in the beginning lost no memory

so does aranya get her memory back? or see things in her life perspective

or does fengjiu will get her memory back playing aranya part

or it will be just the girl from the beginning with no memory or fengjiu and aranya

thanks

12 minutes ago, cyang923 said:

quick question

i kno fengjiu in aranya dream in the beginning lost no memory

so does aranya get her memory back? or see things in her life perspective

or does fengjiu will get her memory back playing aranya part

or it will be just the girl from the beginning with no memory or fengjiu and aranya

thanks

Aranya is dead, nothing happened inside the dream will change that since she is just a shadow. We will only get to see Aranya's life in flashbacks. For Fengjiu right now the drama change the story a bit so we don't know for sure yet. But in novel after the dream DH used memory forgetting elixir to modify Fengjiu's memory so she hate him less. I can't wait to see how it turned out in drama ~

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

But in novel after the dream DH used memory forgetting elixir to modify Fengjiu's memory so she hate him less. I can't wait to see how it turned out in drama ~

I think that will probably still happen, to add to the pain and the indignation (at least on the part of Zhe Yan who says this is a despicable act) that FJ feels. One one hand, as her family, I know why they think it was underhanded of him to alter her memory. But when I imagine what is going on in DH's rational head (emotions aside), he thinks that is the only way to save the fragile fate they had and make her hate him less - and as long as it works, right or wrong, be dang with it.

@springfiry I was just rewatching E42, and I felt a little sad listening to FJ sing the song about the Yueling flower not being able to see the moon - it made me feel all the sadness she had experienced before. And for DH, I felt a little sorry for him when he said that he had no parents and he never got to eat toffee; the way he said it made me feel his humanity and forget for a second that he reigns supreme in heaven...

@ipohtown thanks heaps for the video.. Awwww the director and production team are so kind to us. They have indeed added in more scenes than what Tang Qi has left us with for the ending.:wub:  There's going to be the pain and angst, and the reward - I can't help but look forward to the sweet scenes of family life for Gun Gun and his parents.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

the final fight scene is gonna break me :bawling:  i know... they better give us a lot of happy family scenes at the end 

• Like 2

I don't want this to end :bawling:

Really hope they could release the Uncut version with 60 eps total :bawling:

5fme4k4vf8gabcvw8x1d07nb0.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

Ohmaygaaaaddttt

tenor.gif

I swear this drama will be the dead of me.. they really try to cater fans' demands as much as possible. 

@Sisca_TVXQ agree, i also want that uncut version, i don't mind paying though.. especially when they include better subtitles hahaha. But I'm still glad for wetv for providing subtitles faster this time, regardless the quality :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

Can anyone translate  what DH is saying to himself (thinking) in ep 42 when it decided  not to put FJ back in the ice coffin? 

31 minutes ago, memine said:

agree, i also want that uncut version, i don't mind paying though.. especially when they include better subtitles hahaha. But I'm still glad for wetv for providing subtitles faster this time, regardless the quality :sweatingbullets:

have they done that before, for other CDramas? Coz I know you can buy director's cut for K dramas...

@Marie Kay you mean at timing 18.03? He says "Xiao Bai, there is too much misunderstanding between us. Aranya's dream is a mysterious place. Your primordial spirit has just returned to your body and it's not stable. Whatever confusion surrounding your primordial spirit, there are just too many variables. And I can't resolve whatever doubts (knots in your heart) you have, once we leave this dream world, I will personally ensure that I resolve them."   (translation to the best to my ability LOL)

it's not that he can't return her to the ice coffin but FJ's soul has returned to her body and Aranya's body has dissolved. Sorry, my bad I realised you meant the one at 27 mins but I think Yori Ten has done a good job of explaining what he said already in the post below.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Marie Kay said:

Can anyone translate  what DH is saying to himself (thinking) in ep 42 when it decided  not to put FJ back in the ice coffin? 

DH is basically thinking about the link between FJ and Aranya. Since FJ's soul went back to her own physical body and Aranya's soul has disappeared. FJ replaced Aranya in the dream but Aranya lived hundred of years ago while FJ was still in QingQiu. FJ never left QingQiu except for the time she went to the mortal realm during his trials. So, it's not possible for FJ to be in Fanyin Valley during Aranya's time. However, there seems to be a link between FJ and Aranya. So, if he can see Aranya's past and present life through the Miao Hua mirror, then he could find the answer to the connection.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, memine said:

Ohmaygaaaaddttt

tenor.gif

I swear this drama will be the dead of me.. they really try to cater fans' demands as much as possible. 

@Sisca_TVXQ agree, i also want that uncut version, i don't mind paying though.. especially when they include better subtitles hahaha. But I'm still glad for wetv for providing subtitles faster this time, regardless the quality :sweatingbullets:

Ha, yes! It's all money right? Give me your price and take my money!! :tounge_wink:

I haven't found any discrepancies with the plot flow atm so I wonder what did they cut out. 

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

have they done that before, for other CDramas? Coz I know you can buy director's cut for K dramas...

@Marie Kay you mean at timing 18.03? He says "Xiao Bai, there is too much misunderstanding between us. Aranya's dream is a mysterious place. Your primordial spirit has just returned to your body and it's not stable. Whatever confusion surrounding your primordial spirit, there are just too many variables. And I can't resolve whatever doubts (knots in your heart) you have, once we leave this dream world, I will personally ensure that I resolve them."   (translation to the best to my ability LOL)

it's not that he can't return her to the ice coffin but FJ's soul has returned to her body and Aranya's body has 

Thank you... can you clear up one more thing please .....its my understanding  that in ep 42 she now knows DH is XZ in the dream instead of continuing to be fooled. Is that correct? 

I hope so because  I hate that part in the book. She sleeps with DH thinking  he is someone else. That was just weird on so many levels.

Edited by Marie Kay
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2