[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Wuzetian Looking at the pics again, GG towering height requires a taller horse, not the other way around, hehehe. :P He looks good, and good location for photo shoot though I imagine it was quite cold to be at the beach this time of the year.

GG looked so stunning! It has been such a long while since we last saw anything on the screen with him...

Here comes the bride!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3056759591215111/permalink/4170253109865748/?mibextid=Nif5oz

• Love 1

On 12/26/2022 at 9:33 AM, Wuzetian said:

GG looked so stunning! It has been such a long while since we last saw anything on the screen with him...

He had that military drama as ML this year plus 3 or 4 more other shows as support. He did rather well cos Operation Special Warfare was shown several times this year, and there are rumours that he's returning to the Season 2 of Sword Snow Stride. Other than that he filmed at least 3 dramas this year, which hopefully will be shown in 2023.

Even MM has only 1 drama released this year. Wanna see more of her in 2023. :) Should Lotus Steps get adapted as a drama, I'd also love to see the first two MLs and FLs of 3L3W reprising their roles again.

• Blob 1

21 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

He had that military drama as ML this year plus 3 or 4 more other shows as support. He did rather well cos Operation Special Warfare was shown several times this year, and there are rumours that he's returning to the Season 2 of Sword Snow Stride. Other than that he filmed at least 3 dramas this year, which hopefully will be shown in 2023.

Even MM has only 1 drama released this year. Wanna see more of her in 2023. :) Should Lotus Steps get adapted as a drama, I'd also love to see the first two MLs and FLs of 3L3W reprising their roles again.

I've only watched 1 drama - SSS this year which he starred. Rest not keen. So it feels like I've not seen him for ages! 

Btw, was there a pdf file for Lotus Step? Can share? 

• Wiggle 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Megan said:

Hello. Pardon me, but has anyone received their pdf copy of chaos in a dream yet? It’s been a while since I was here and I worried it may have been sent already.

No, haven't received it either. Ninky has been swamped with RL commitments, hope she gets time soon to send the copy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Hi guys, has the translation of Lotus Step been cancelled?

I keep checking the website but it's no longer being updated.  :( 

Missing the updates too, and hope real life gives the translators the time to post new chapters soon. 

• Like 2