[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Now that i think about it... Heavenly Emperor is really going to be in hot water if Fox King n Queen or even their sons find out what BQ went thru as Su-Su...

He s managed to aim his prejudices at precisely the wrong ppl. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, Megan said:

Wonder how ELOD DH will react if Tianjun offended his wife….

Turn him into a handkerchief? :naughty: To clean and wipe Cang'he. :skull:

1 hour ago, Romulan said:

Now that i think about it... Heavenly Emperor is really going to be in hot water if Fox King n Queen or even their sons find out what BQ went thru as Su-Su...

He s managed to aim his prejudices at precisely the wrong ppl. 

Lucky for Tianjun, BQ was on Heavenly trial during that time. Any other time, knowing how loyal these foxes are to their kin...

There was that discrimination of mortals as lesser beings compared to the gods because of their shorter life and lack of powers. A stark contrast to Shao Wan and Zu Ti who are very compassionate to them.

• Like 1

So... I recently learned that Dong Hua can refer to an animated Chinese version of a series. 

What do you think DJinn's reaction would be if he ever found out his name was used in that way by mortals on one of the thousands of worlds? 

(I know Dong Hua is also a legendary figure and thats where Tang Qi got the source such as him coming from a rock) 

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, kiotzo said:

Hello, could any of you please tell me what is this https://www.yesasia.com/global/san-sheng-san-shi-zhen-shang-shu/1032546199-0-0-0-en/info.html

I have never seen it

And also, what's inside the CD that comes with the pillow book ? 

That is the Pillow Book edition released in traditional Chinese text. 

The later PB edition in Pinyin would be these:

640?wx_fmt=jpeg

If I'm not mistaken, the CD included in the earlier edition has the Pillow Book song, lyrics by the author herself, sang by Ms. Dong Zhen.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@MayanEcho thank you so much, I have both the white cover and the pretty Pink cover versions I didn't knew there was another one and I also have the cd but since neither my laptop or my office's PC have a cd reader I was thinking if I should buy one :sweat_smile:

• Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, kiotzo said:

thank you so much, I have both the white cover and the pretty Pink cover versions I didn't knew there was another one and I also have the cd but since neither my laptop or my office's PC have a cd reader I was thinking if I should buy one :sweat_smile:

The PB traditional Chinese text version  were mostly sold in HK and Taiwan. :)

Acht, the CD/DVD player/writer that used to be built-in is something I'm going to miss when I get a new laptop. It's also one of the reasons why I'm still not willing to give up my current one. 

Hope you get to listen to your PB CD soon! ❤

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The PB traditional Chinese text version  were mostly sold in HK and Taiwan. :)

Acht, the CD/DVD player/writer that used to be built-in is something I'm going to miss when I get a new laptop. It's also one of the reasons why I'm still not willing to give up my current one. 

Hope you get to listen to your PB CD soon! ❤

Same

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Ahahaha, before Grandpa does? 

grandpa?  What does Ali and Dong Hua's relationship?  

Cousin by FengJui side, but not sure from his Dad's side.  Uncle? 

• LOL 1

13 hours ago, Romulan said:

grandpa?  What does Ali and Dong Hua's relationship?  

Cousin by FengJui side, but not sure from his Dad's side.  Uncle? 

YH used to call him Uncle, but DH is now also his nephew-in-law, hahaha! Eh, we're younger than Ali and BGG, we might as well address DH as Grandpa. :lol:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, ElleSor said:

Yup, I wish there was tangible interaction between the kids. 

I love TMOPB and ELOD. The characters are so endearing. 

there is a bonus scene of them counting stars.  though id love to see the original A'Li and Gun Gun get to interact

• Like 1

The other day I started Vengo's newest drama and although it's not the type of drama I usually watch I'm so glad I did, firstly because it's about women empowerment but also because of vengo's character personality, it's almost as a mortal Dong Hua, very powerful and strict but cares about people, and the other day someone referred to him as "ice cube face" the way I snorted can't be described:sweat_smile: 

• LOL 2

16 hours ago, ElleSor said:

Yup, I wish there was tangible interaction between the kids. 

I love TMOPB and ELOD. The characters are so endearing. 

Maybe in future 3L3W dramas, when there are more kids. ^_^

14 hours ago, Romulan said:

there is a bonus scene of them counting stars.  though id love to see the original A'Li and Gun Gun get to interact

:approves:

6 hours ago, kiotzo said:

The other day I started Vengo's newest drama and although it's not the type of drama I usually watch I'm so glad I did, firstly because it's about women empowerment but also because of vengo's character personality, it's almost as a mortal Dong Hua, very powerful and strict but cares about people, and the other day someone referred to him as "ice cube face" the way I snorted can't be described:sweat_smile: 

LOL, spot on with the ice cube face! Might start seeing it today or tomorrow.

• Love 1