[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

On 17/2/2020 at 08.10, sleepydee22 said:

di buku itu buah saha tapi saya tidak tahu itu asli atau tidak

Saya juga sudah mencari Yuling/fuling petals di google tapi sayangnya tidak ada hasil

walau hanya rasa ingin tahu..

maksudmu novel TMOPB dengan penerjemah yang sama dari PB? 

yang dengan bab bonus dari Ye Hua POV?

Saya memilikinya

PM saya email anda

In my country, Fuling mean bellflower or campanula flower

On 18/2/2020 at 08.19, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Ya, saya juga sudah memikirkan hal ini :berkeringat:

Btw, ini adalah video fav saya yang menunjukkan timeline persahabatan Vengo & reba

Sembunyikan konten

Ini adalah video dari "Pemeran utama pria palsu" :sukacita:

Sembunyikan konten

Did Xiao Yuan Jun (Gao Wei Guang) make up his own words? I almost cried listening to his words before giving the coin to Tang Nannan (Dilraba)

On 24/2/2020 at 19.55, orenji_neko said:

Plot ini bukan dari buku. Kita harus menunggu dan melihat bagaimana kelanjutannya. 

@SC2019 Bahkan jika Miao Luo mengambilnya kembali, tanda bunga phoenix di dahi Fengjiu harus tetap ada! :P   

Feng Jiu will still have it. In Tang Qi's later novels it is revealed that when Feng Jiu was still in the womb she was once saved with a pill made from the Phoenix flower who was once rescued by Dong Hua. This is what Shao Wan said. So even they had been entangled for so long.

Have you guys heard about the casting rumors for lotus step ?

BaiLu and LuoYunxi....

My personal opinion both actors are good and young looking and since they just had a very epic drama together if the rumor it's true then a lot of new people will tune to LS.

But I admit that I'll miss the current LiangSong, the actor really did a good job but sadly it was obvious that he wasn't going to be the lead for lotus step

• Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, kiotzo said:

Have you guys heard about the casting rumors for lotus step ?

BaiLu and LuoYunxi....

They are? I think they're good candidates!

The rumoured actors who could be Lian Song are: Xu Zheng Xi, Gong Jun, and Tan Jian Ci.

As for Zhu Ti/Cheng Yu: Chen Yu Qi, and Xuan Lu.

If I can choose who plays the ML and FL among rumoured cast, it would be Tan Jian Ci and Xuan Lu.

21 hours ago, kiotzo said:

It's all over twitter atm but who knows, the pair has good chemistry and have many good kiss scenes together so that's a plus... 

Whoever plays Cheng Yu/Zhu Ti would be required to not only have great chemistry with Lian Song actor, but also with her gaggle of admirers/followers. :joy:

• LOL 1

The rumors might not be true but I was very excited to have any news about it, just knowing the adaption it's in the works makes me happy,  hopefully we can see the drama in the next couple of years 

• Wiggle 1

11 hours ago, kiotzo said:

The rumors might not be true but I was very excited to have any news about it, just knowing the adaption it's in the works makes me happy,  hopefully we can see the drama in the next couple of years 

There are rumours of the drama adaptation from last year. Anyhow the 4-volumes story of Lotus Steps is more or less completed, just that there's a delay in the book production due to scarcity of raw materials and hard lockdowns. If drama goes ahead, I hope it would be in two parts so that there'll be more episodes to see, given that it's a long story.

On 29/3/2023 at 03.46, MayanEcho said:

Throwback ke saat TMOPB difilmkan. :) Seseorang membuat kompilasi adegan DH tentang suara asli Gege yang mengucapkan dialognya dan suara asli saat pengambilan gambar. 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/939746946491995/permalink/1582661978867152/?ref=share&mibextid=YCRy0i

are you also following the post about Ten miles of peach blossom on soompi? If so, can you share the link? Thank you in advance

On 5/21/2023 at 5:10 PM, MayanEcho said:

There are rumours of the drama adaptation from last year. Anyhow the 4-volumes story of Lotus Steps is more or less completed, just that there's a delay in the book production due to scarcity of raw materials and hard lockdowns. If drama goes ahead, I hope it would be in two parts so that there'll be more episodes to see, given that it's a long story.

On Amazon there are two volumes only: the first is a complete "mortal arc" and the other is the the first of two volumes of the "immortal arc". Does anyone know what happens in the second volume? In the first volume of the Immortal Arc, Dong Hua uses a memory altering potion (made by MY for SW some 200k years ago, but SW did not use it) on LS to make him forget CY. Zuti wakes up after taking out her memories of LS and putting them in a CY look-alike body created by Xie Ming because she foresaw her death at the hands of Qing Jian (Demon overlord before SW who woke up recently). But, LS and ZT end up meeting each other in QJ's wedding. Things happen and ZT turns into a child and LS has to look after her. They get such cute interactions together. At the end, ZT regains her original body and adult memories. This is where I left off. Does anyone know what happens next?

Btw, in Lotus Step, it was said that MY was the first to create the memory altering potion. He made it and gave it to SW but SW did not use it. The only reason the potion is not considered "forbidden" is because most people don't even know that it exists and only four people in the world know how to make it: MY, DH, Zhe Yan and Xiuluo (the buddha guy). I wonder what kind of situation would make MY create such a morally questionable potion? But there again, MY created the DongHuang Bell which is a world ending weapon... 

:smashes:

37 minutes ago, Chayma said:

On Amazon there are two volumes only: the first is a complete "mortal arc" and the other is the the first of two volumes of the "immortal arc".

Aliexpress has the first two volume (mortal arc), other sites like Taobao might have the 2 volumes mortal and 1 volume immortal arc. I've purchased the mortal arc volumes via a contact in HK, and others were able to get their copy in their local bookstore.

41 minutes ago, Chayma said:

Does anyone know what happens in the second volume?

That would be Cheng Yu's life as a bride being sent to another kingdom for the sake of peacekeeping. 

44 minutes ago, Chayma said:

In the first volume of the Immortal Arc, Dong Hua uses a memory altering potion (made by MY for SW some 200k years ago, but SW did not use it) on LS to make him forget CY. Zuti wakes up after taking out her memories of LS and putting them in a CY look-alike body created by Xie Ming because she foresaw her death at the hands of Qing Jian (Demon overlord before SW who woke up recently). But, LS and ZT end up meeting each other in QJ's wedding. Things happen and ZT turns into a child and LS has to look after her. They get such cute interactions together. At the end, ZT regains her original body and adult memories. This is where I left off. Does anyone know what happens next?

Other than not being surprised that DH can still resort to mind altering means if he felt the situation calls for it, ZT and LS had always been a fated couple even before LS was born. They would still end up together. On what happens next - well, if you've read Pillow Book: Back to Chaos, ZT's wards as she cultivates accidentally sends BGG to the past. :)

52 minutes ago, Chayma said:

I wonder what kind of situation would make MY create such a morally questionable potion?

These guys were born in unpeaceful times, and potions like such can be considered fair game to make. IMO, there might be a need for it, so it was made. TQ might reveal it when she writes the book of MY and SW.

55 minutes ago, Chayma said:

But there again, MY created the DongHuang Bell which is a world ending weapon... 

Well, he, who was considered a gentle deity, did led wars himself, to the disappointment of Fushen...

:emmm:

It's such a contrast to SW who picked fights, since she chose to sacrifice herself instead to save the mortals with the assistance of ZT.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

That would be Cheng Yu's life as a bride being sent to another kingdom for the sake of peacekeeping. 

Oh. Nope I meant the 2nd volume of the immortal arc (aka 4th volume of Lotus Step). TQ said that it will involve time travel and will lead to timeline 2.0 which is the timeline of TMOPB and PB (which makes sense since volume 3 has the newly woken Demon Overloard Qiang Jiang who, as forseen by ZT, will cause big trouble and yet in TMOPB and PB there is no mention of any conflicts with the demons between MY's sacrifice and his awakening). I was just curious to know how TQ will spin the story in a way that can plausibly include time travel.

Other than not being surprised that DH can still resort to mind altering means if he felt the situation called for it...

Lol DH will learn his lesson when he pulls this same stunt on FJ :coolshades:

These guys were born in unpeaceful times, and potions like such can be considered fair game to make. IMO, there might be a need for it, so it was made. TQ might reveal it when she writes the book of MY and SW.

I don't think that it has something to do with their era since the guy who used that potion 200k years later was ZT's servant and he was around during that era too and yet even he was perplexed about MY creating something like that and surmised that it must have something to do with SW.

Bodhi Fate is literally the book I am dying to read right now :evilelmo:

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Well, he, who was considered a gentle deity, did led wars himself, to the disappointment of Fushen...

:emmm:

It's such a contrast to SW who picked fights, since she chose to sacrifice herself instead to save the mortals with the assistance of ZT.

OMG this is exactly what I was thinking about last night while reading (for the 100th time) the PB outtakes. MY seems gentle and benevolent while SW seems cold (according to CY's memories) and yet MY spent 700 years waging bloody wars while SW spent those same 700 years trying to find a way to save the human race.

Moreover, SW was concerned about the human race even thought they meant nothing to her while MY was indifferent to all the wars happening in the world until he learnt that SW wants to sacrifice herself to save the human race from extinction. ZT herself said once that when MY was indifferent to the world, noone could make him care and when he decided to end the era of wars, he stopped 500k years of war in 700 years and had it not been for SW, he would've taken control of all five races (at the time he had control of four races + a ceasefire of sorts with the demon clan since SW is their overloard).

Well, MY and SW were the leaders of the Venerable Wild Eight Saints and it was said that each one of them has an eccentric personality. So, it makes sense that both MY and SW would be unusual in some way. 

I suppose it's easy to classify MY as normal when all you see is a dignified gentleman. But, for those who were around 260k years ago, MY isn't as benevolent as he is made to be. I remember certain expressions that TQ used to describe him that puts him under a different light: "forceful presence" (the impression of the world leaders during the investiture of the Gods), "heartless approach" (when the sprite elders were describing his approach to war), "a sword whose sharp edge is painted in blood" (when he was mourning SW)... All of these instances puts MY's study choice under a new light. When SW entered Water Marsh school, Fushen advised her to choose the Natural Science Studies because it "calms the mind". When SW saw her classmates, she thought that it made sense for DH and ZY to be there but didn't understand why MY was there when he was already calm. It might be possible that MY does have a temper. He is just not easily provoked. Maybe Fushen saw it in his son and advised MY to choose Natural Science studies for that reason... ZT herself said that when MY wants something, no one could stop him from having it...

Sounds like a pretty agressive/possessive/dominat dude to me...

:warning::rubchin:

1 hour ago, Chayma said:

Oh. Nope I meant the 2nd volume of the immortal arc (aka 4th volume of Lotus Step). TQ said that it will involve time travel and will lead to timeline 2.0 which is the timeline of TMOPB and PB (which makes sense since volume 3 has the newly woken Demon Overloard Qiang Jiang who, as forseen by ZT, will cause big trouble and yet in TMOPB and PB there is no mention of any conflicts with the demons between MY's sacrifice and his awakening). I was just curious to know how TQ will spin the story in a way that can plausibly include time travel.

The 3L3W timeline is evolving as more of the planned books are completed. The latest timeline have more info and some corrections/changes. I'll try to post later the latest released by TQ with the aid of automated translation.

When Bodhi Fate is released, pretty sure the timeline will also be updated.

TQ already used the time travel plot for BGG, FJ, DH with ZT's powers, so I'm expecting more of it as the story progresses. Especially since it is the goddess Zhu Ti's expertise and her own unique capability. :)

1 hour ago, Chayma said:

Lol DH will learn his lesson when he pulls this same stunt on FJ

Yup, Grandpa had a very thorough lesson on that! 

1 hour ago, Chayma said:

I don't think that it has something to do with their era since the guy who used that potion 200k years later was ZT's servant and he was around during that era too and yet even he was perplexed about MY creating something like that and surmised that it must have something to do with SW.

Bodhi Fate is literally the book I am dying to read right now

Let's wait for the book, and all the surprises and twists TQ will weave to her readers. ^_^

1 hour ago, Chayma said:

OMG this is exactly what I was thinking about last night while reading (for the 100th time) the PB outtakes.

IMO there would be more for a deity who looks so serene, yet be named as God of War, or for that matter be considered as the de facto King of Gods (he confers the titles bestowed to the deities). He would be very tenacious, at the very least... Neither can he be all scholarly when he also knows how to raise his sword. He is a dragon high deity after all. He was for sure raised to be calm, not easy to provoke, but a dragon is still a dragon at heart. 

• Wiggle 1

On 25/5/2023 at 02.26, MayanEcho said:

Garis waktu 3L3W berkembang karena semakin banyak buku yang direncanakan selesai. Timeline terbaru memiliki lebih banyak info dan beberapa koreksi/perubahan. Saya akan mencoba memposting nanti yang terbaru yang dirilis oleh TQ dengan bantuan terjemahan otomatis.

Saat Bodhi Fate dirilis, cukup dipastikan timeline juga akan diperbarui.

TQ sudah menggunakan plot perjalanan waktu untuk BGG, FJ, DH dengan kekuatan ZT, jadi saya mengharapkan lebih banyak seiring berjalannya cerita. Terutama karena keahlian dewi Zhu Ti dan kemampuan uniknya sendiri. :)

Yup, Kakek mendapat pelajaran yang sangat menyeluruh tentang itu! 

Mari kita tunggu bukunya, dan semua kejutan dan lika-liku akan dijalin TQ kepada para pembacanya. ^_^

IMO akan ada lebih banyak untuk dewa yang terlihat begitu tenang, namun disebut sebagai Dewa Perang, atau dalam hal ini dianggap sebagai Raja Dewa de facto (dia menganugerahkan gelar yang diberikan kepada para dewa). Dia akan sangat ulet, paling tidak... Dia juga tidak bisa menjadi sarjana ketika dia juga tahu cara mengangkat pedangnya. Dia adalah dewa tertinggi naga. Dia pasti dibesarkan untuk bersikap tenang, tidak mudah terprovokasi, tetapi naga tetaplah naga di hati. 

where can I read novels about Cheng Yu and Lian Song?

20 minutes ago, Dear-Amberaranya Anarhanni said:

where can I read novels about Cheng Yu and Lian Song?

Some of us purchased the Lotus Steps book volumes.

The 1st and 3rd volumes are in TQ's site. The book copies of the first 3 volumes are available, while the 4th should already be in production phase.

ELOD Soompi blog was started by Soompiers who were gracious to lend their time to translate whenever they can. Beginning chapters of vol 1 are translated and posted, as well as the complete PB: Back to Chaos. Another lovely Soompier also translated PB Back to Chaos in her Unluckywhitecat's personal site.

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Does anyone know what happened to Yao Guang in TMOPB novel? I know that in the drama she ended up joining the war and dying but did that happen in the novel too?

Another thing, in Lotus Step it was mentioned that there are 3 creation gods, 4 protections gods and 5 nature gods. The 4 protection gods are MY, YH, Xiuluo (buddha guy) and someone else. Does anyone know who the forth one is?

45 minutes ago, Chayma said:

Does anyone know what happened to Yao Guang in TMOPB novel? I know that in the drama she ended up joining the war and dying but did that happen in the novel too?

In To The Sky Kingdom translation by Toland, Yao Guang was only mentioned in the abduction and water dungeon incident of Siyin. It wasn't mentioned whether she was in Ruoshui battle of God race against the Ghost race.

50 minutes ago, Chayma said:

Another thing, in Lotus Step it was mentioned that there are 3 creation gods, 4 protections gods and 5 nature gods. The 4 protection gods are MY, YH, Xiuluo (buddha guy) and someone else. Does anyone know who the forth one is?

Which Lotus Steps volume is this mentioned? The 4th one may likely be an ancient god too, Ye Hua included, even if he was born later, being Mo Yuan's twin. If it isn't ZY or DH, I'm guessing it's an elder of the siblings Xie Guchou and Xie Hualou, the Netherworld rulers. 

2 hours ago, Chayma said:

Ada yang tahu apa yang terjadi pada Yao Guang di novel TMOPB? Aku tahu di drama dia akhirnya ikut perang dan sekarat tapi apakah itu juga terjadi di novel?

Hal lain, di Lotus Step disebutkan bahwa ada 3 dewa pencipta, 4 dewa pelindung dan 5 dewa alam. 4 dewa perlindungan adalah MY, YH, Xiuluo (buddha guy) dan orang lain. Ada yang tahu siapa yang keempat?

Mo Yuan, Ye Hua, Dong Hua, Xi Luo