[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

6 minutes ago, Megan said:

Hello. Does anyone know if the ELOD outtake “A furry preference” has a Chinese title?

TQ labeled this one shot as 枕上书小段子(7)

The translation team came up with the English titile.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

You're welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum, and check out the ELOD blog as well!

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home

OMG!! I searched everywhere to find Eng translation of Body fate's few released chapters.. 

Thanks you for sharing the link^_^

Is there any site that has translated the extra chapters (16) of Pillow book (where fengjiu wakes up from coma) 

Edited by Aari sky
  • Like 3

Hi there, newbie here. Literally register just so I can follow this forum. Loves the drama, loves the actors and actress, loves the ost. Just finished watch the drama for the third times, don’t have a chance to read the book properly yet hopefully soon. 
So I have a question. I read some of the previous comments that mention about 200 days of wedding banquet, is this something that mentioned in the book not in the drama? 

So sorry if it has been mentioned before but I can’t bring myself nor the patience to scheme through 650 something pages worth of comment ;)

Thanks guys, you all are awesome 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

Hi there, newbie here. Literally register just so I can follow this forum. Loves the drama, loves the actors and actress, loves the ost. Just finished watch the drama for the third times, don’t have a chance to read the book properly yet hopefully soon. 
So I have a question. I read some of the previous comments that mention about 200 days of wedding banquet, is this something that mentioned in the book not in the drama? 

So sorry if it has been mentioned before but I can’t bring myself nor the patience to scheme through 650 something pages worth of comment ;)

Thanks guys, you all are awesome 

Hi! Welcome on board.

The author Tang Qi followed up with a lot of new materials after ELoD ended. The ELoD Soompi translation team had them all compiled here:

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/blog/categories/one-shot-outtakes

Happy reading!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

It was a nice touch from ELoD to have DH remember the immense heart break and pain from SXR's experience. Him waking up with tears and and an aching heart..it pains me and Vengo did absolutely wonderful in that scene. He didn't want to get into details at first but the memories haunted him so, he had no choice but to seek the answer from SM. I also felt bad for the original maid, can't remember her name now. What a sad existence she had all because some immortals needed to undergo trials, she had to die a lonely death. 

That was heart breaking. Vengo did a fantastic job as all three characters. 

I enjoyed watching SXR, but not his make up. I think the mortal realm needed a few more comedic scenes to make it fun. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

That was heart breaking. Vengo did a fantastic job as all three characters. 

I enjoyed watching SXR, but not his make up. I think the mortal realm needed a few more comedic scenes to make it fun. 

Hehe, I personally think SXR is funny. The way he asked YQT to eat and comment on his sweet potato roasting skills was hilarious. He was so happy after finding out that YQT never roasted sweet potatoes in his life, thus confirming that YQT wasn't the person FJ spoke about..he was over the moon. Still angry that they cut the scenes of him roasting the potatoes, he was flipping and trying his best to roast the BEST sweet potatoes ever to rival DH's.

Besides, him getting all pouty and jealous is a sight to behold. I wouldn't mind watching a whole drama with SXR minus the you know who. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

2 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Hehe, I personally think SXR is funny. The way he asked YQT to eat and comment on his sweet potato roasting skills was hilarious. He was so happy after finding out that YQT never roasted sweet potatoes in his life, thus confirming that YQT wasn't the person FJ spoke about..he was over the moon. Still angry that they cut the scenes of him roasting the potatoes, he was flipping and trying his best to roast the BEST sweet potatoes ever to rival DH's.

Besides, him getting all pouty and jealous is a sight to behold. I wouldn't mind watching a whole drama with SXR minus the you know who. 

So true. I found that many scenes have been cut. Such a shame though consider we wouldn’t mind more of Vengo n Reba :). I hope they would release all the uncut version at some point because it will helps to clarify the story as well. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

It was a nice touch from ELoD to have DH remember the immense heart break and pain from SXR's experience. Him waking up with tears and and an aching heart..it pains me and Vengo did absolutely wonderful in that scene. He didn't want to get into details at first but the memories haunted him so, he had no choice but to seek the answer from SM. I also felt bad for the original maid, can't remember her name now. What a sad existence she had all because some immortals needed to undergo trials, she had to die a lonely death. 

Zhou Mengxi . 

Need to re-watched the mortal arc .. because I don't remember much about her.

I just remember.. Siming explain to FJ about her interrupted has changed the storyline of Mortal DH

But according to Siming the mortal DH supposedly in love with her but she didn't love him back so she just stayed at her castle..died because of depression.. I think.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Watching SXR get jealous of DH and YQ over roasted sweet potatoes was so funny! And FJ's inner monologues! :lol: I too don't mind the length of the mortal arc if the deleted scenes of FJ and SXR were not removed. That you know who's presence in mortal arc is so meh.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

21 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Zhou Mengxi . 

I just remember.. Siming explain to FJ about her interrupted has changed the storyline of Mortal DH

But according to Siming the mortal DH supposedly in love with her but she didn't love him back so she just stayed at her castle..died because of depression.. I think.

The idea of the projection DH in the mortal realm and is in love with someone other than FJ feels wrong! But it makes sense, since DH didn't know she existed at the time.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

The idea of the projection DH in the mortal realm and is in love with someone other than FJ feels wrong! But it makes sense, since DH didn't know she existed at the time.

The story written by Si Ming needed plenty of editing because FJ, and even JH, entered the picture uninvited! :sweatingbullets: Poor bagua, he had to deal with Cheng Yu as well! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

28 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Zhou Mengxi . 

Thanks for her name. The whole mortal arc still remains a bit blurry to me. Did SM tell FJ that even without her interference, ZMX would still die a lonely death? I think she just got banished, fell ill and died.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

It was different in TMOPB because DH specifically asked SM to send FJ to the MR so she could repay her debts. In ELoD, FJ went on her own accord after hearing the rumors. DH didn't have a choice here.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

37 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Si Ming described it as having to endure the agony of staying with someone she doesn't love. She would have become a concubine of SXR after she took care of him. When her fate changed, Zhou Mengxi died after getting sick because she didn't have access to medication. Had she met SXR, the emperor could have taken care of her needs.

@Yori Ten Though even without FJ, the appearance of JH will be totally wrecking Si Ming's story in a different way.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Si Ming described it as having to endure the agony of staying with someone she doesn't love. She would have become a concubine of SXR after she took care of him. When her fate changed, Zhou Mengxi died after getting sick because she didn't have access to medication. Had she met SXR, the emperor could have taken care of her needs. @Yori Ten

So, the FJ variable didn't change ZMX's fate much. Without FJ, she will die from agony and with FJ, she will die from illness. Whoever wrote ZMX's character must have hated her to the core!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

45 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

So true. I found that many scenes have been cut. Such a shame though consider we wouldn’t mind more of Vengo n Reba :). I hope they would release all the uncut version at some point because it will helps to clarify the story as well. 

We are all waiting for it. Not much that we can do besides hoping. Have you signed the petition yet?

We got some sort of confirmation that WeTV Thailand and Vietnam are preapring the uncut version but haven't heard anything since.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

So, the FJ variable didn't change ZMX's fate much. Without FJ, she will die from agony and with FJ, she will die from illness. Whoever wrote ZMX's character must have hated her to the core!

For immortals, mortals are expendables...ZMX may also have limited time already, and the remaining was put to good use (supposedly) for DH's race against time gaining back cultivation.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Yori Ten Though even without FJ, the appearance of JH will be totally wrecking Si Ming's story in a different way.

JH never even give an eye to SXR and was busy looking for the Lingbi stone right? She's one weird character in the mortal arc though. Let's say we take FJ out of the picture, I really doubt SXR would develop any interest in her. If I am not mistaken, XSR will only show the stone to the one he truly loves. So without FJ, it could be ZMX instead. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

15 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

JH never even give an eye to SXR and was busy looking for the Lingbi stone right? She's one weird character in the mortal arc though. Let's say we take FJ out of the picture, I really doubt SXR would develop any interest in her. If I am not mistaken, XSR will only show the stone to the one he truly loves. So without FJ, it could be ZMX instead. 

True, he could have shown to ZMX instead of FJ. ZMX will not know the real significance of the Lingbi stone as much as FJ does, so she'll more likely be gullible for JH to use in getting info. Her maid could have successfully stolen the stone.

I too agree that SXR will care for ZMX, not with JH, even if FJ isn't there. LOL, it's like any other women but never ever JH. :phew:

Since Nie Chuyin was also the puppeteer of JH, he might have also found out earlier that SXR is an incarnation of DH. Basing from later reprimanding of LS to Cheng Yu, and of what ML said to NC of this discovery, DH could have been endangered through SXR. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3