[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Ah, but FJ will not let him. She will want, nay, insist to face the trials herself. The empress won't want to be stagnant when it comes to that. This is one of those traits of her that distinguishes her from others. :)

It won't do either if BGG goes ahead of her being high immortal and high god. :lol:

The most DH can do would be to take the lightning strikes for her, but even that is doubtful. He himself wants FJ to grow and he had promised her freedom.

You have a point. FJ would not want DH to stand in for her. 

I don't know. I think DH will some how manipulate it so FJ will have no love trial, or it would be a love trial with him. I am not sure if DH can stand the idea of her being in love with someone else. Even if it is unrequited.

I can so imagine DH promise FJ he won't personally interfere with her trial, instead he would recruit BGG to do the hands on manipulation!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

21 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I can so imagine DH promise FJ he won't personally interfere with her trial, instead he would recruit BGG to do the hands on manipulation!

BGG would be parent-sitting during FJ love trial. :rolleyes: He supervises mom from afar, and reining in dad not to come too close (preventing him from murdering someone ). :sweatingbullets: Si Ming should also really think of having a good hiding place. :lol:

Even with DH as co-trial, these love trials usually end up badly. This couple already endured too much.

Who knows, heaven might take pity and she'll just wake up a high goddess, like the explanation Bai Zhen was telling BQ in TMOPB series when she woke up with no more memories of YH.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Hello everybodi~ 

Upcoming updates for the blog from the ELOD Soompi translation team (@Yori Ten @Ninky @nitepolaris @SGahjumma @bertrande and @SC2019 )

I'm not sure if you guys notice that Tang Qi have released several Q&As in replies to fans queries... We have finish translating them, so here are the schedule! 

Blog release schedule: 

·      Sun (19/4 ): Tang Qi's Q & A replies– (What is the real self of Dong Hua? Is the national councilor Si Ming?)

·      Wed: Tang Qi's Q & A replies (What type of species is Bai Gun Gun? Who is the most beautiful in the 8 realms?)

·      Friday: The underworld Q & A

There are more coming~ Q&As, and maybe lotus step.... so keep a look out!

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 3

The blog has been updated with a new post!!!

For those interested in finding out a little more about where Dong Hua's inspiration came from, please head to our blog :tounge_wink:.

I guarantee that everyone will/might/perhaps feel differently about everything! Some of the age old questions regarding various characters in her Three Live Three Worlds universe (including The Pillow Book, particularly a certain someone) is also divulged here.

Go forth and gain more insight into this universe we all love!

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

Seeing the recent interview about DH which wasn’t exclusively about him, we finally get his true form, sorta.

not a rock.

not pure energy. (Shame)

but a bird faced giant with a tiger’s tail.

now instead of looking at the old Chinese photos of how DH should look, I prefer to rely on my imagination and just giving the Egyptian god Thoth a tiger’s tail.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, Megan said:

Seeing the recent interview about DH which wasn’t exclusively about him, we finally get his true form, sorta.

not a rock.

not pure energy. (Shame)

but a bird faced giant with a tiger’s tail.

now instead of looking at the old Chinese photos of how DH should look, I prefer to rely on my imagination and just giving the Egyptian god Thoth a tiger’s tail.

My perspective and perception after reading TQ answer about DH kind of different from your point of view.

1) DH as an incarnation born from the essence of Heaven and earth.

2) His real form is an images of mankind means he is "us" .The image of human with silver haired.  More precisely He is Vengo with silver-haired,  not a Fox, Dragon nor Phoenix. Certainly not a bird faced Lol.

3) TQ got her inspiration from Ancient Taoist records about the certain ancient God but DH appearance not necessarily look like a Bird faced God...the only similarities between them - Silver Hair

Q; What is DH real form?

A: I have set up DH as an incarnation born from the essence of Heaven and Earth. His form in the image of mankind.

According to Ancient Taoist records DJ has always been associated with one thing - silver hair.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Someone has always been tall and silver-haired. :) Hmm, the confirmation on DH's original form isn't a surprise - aside from that illustration in the book, he screams epic and mythical in all ways. He'll be nothing but extra, extraordinary. 

So he was right in his claim in TMOPB series, that he's not associated with any tribes. :P He's truly that one of a kind unique. :phew:

Glad to know he and FJ will always be together. :wub: FJ is very fortunate in having a husband who's very handy in creating things. DH will be making porcelain dolls for the little mite. He had started with one, back when FJ was training on the snow stakes. :)

Looking forward to the upcoming blog updates! Thanks so much, you're all awesome! :heart: @nitepolaris @Ninky @bertrande @Yori Ten @SC2019 @SGahjumma

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

The answer from TQ I specifically love

"...As for Dijun , even after I fade, he will still exist. I will not be writing Dijun fade in my lifetime. You can put your heart at ease"

"They ( DH/FJ) can die together. It will truly be case of sharing a guilt when living and sharing a grave in death. It will be both a happy and a sad event, a deeply moving moment".

(They will be together forever, through thick and thin , good times and bad times, rich and poor,  as long as them both shall live) - Me

• Like 10

8 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

His real form is an images of mankind means he is "us" .The image of human with silver haired. 

I always curious where human form came. Yes, It's from Donghua Dijun. 

Other diety might think he is the almighty, most charming of all, let's take his from but not his hair color out of respect.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, bitmaster - said:

I always curious where human form came. Yes, It's from Donghua Dijun. 

Other diety might think he is the almighty, most charming of all, let's take his from but not his hair color out of respect.

Amongst creatures in the whole world human form is the most perfect creature and the most charming of all and DH is indeed a beautiful creature.

Actually amongst all in the immortal world DJ's youthfulness , radiant as the sun and the moon with his handsome regal countenance were already known in all the universe or by all the Realms. He is the almighty powerful deity and certainly the most charming of all .

Not sure about these, as far as I know and I could be wrong:sweatingbullets:...the animal or magical creature had to cultivated if they wanted to transform into human form..if they don't have enough cultivation they can't transform into human form..lucky for DH who born from essence of Heaven and Earth and his image were already in human form..

His silver hair colour is the most unique one..not only his appearance will never change with his regal countenance youthfulness,  and also his hair would be still the same as the day he born. His hair will not turn into grey/white not matter how old he is or no matter how long he'll live.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

41 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

His silver hair colour is the most unique one..not only his appearance will never change with his regal countenance youthfulness,  and also his hair would be still the same as the day he born. His hair will not turn into grey/white not matter how old he is or no matter how long he'll live.

DH must be happy though that he's not the only born with silver-hair anymore :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

DH must be happy though that he's not the only born with silver-hair anymore :blush:

DHDJ's offspring..the cutest remarkable sensible silver-haired boy Bai GunGun.

Just curious did anyone or eveyone also have Holy animals?..DH has three - Dragon, Unicorn and Phoenix.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Ninky said:

The blog has been updated with a new post!!!

For those interested in finding out a little more about where Dong Hua's inspiration came from, please head to our blog :tounge_wink:.

I guarantee that everyone will/might/perhaps feel differently about everything! Some of the age old questions regarding various characters in her Three Live Three Worlds universe (including The Pillow Book, particularly a certain someone) is also divulged here.

Go forth and gain more insight into this universe we all love!

Thanks for all the hard work in translating. :heart:

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

:joy: I keep picturing their/SMY hot mess DJ scene. What hoot if they are in a relationship.

ELOD Ep38 has the best opening scenes! :tounge_wink: The fall in the hole scene and the merry chase with Prince Qing. :lol: Even the gorgeous cool as cucumber DH got his hair pulled by FJ! :joy:

• LOL 7

I’m stuck on the whole wedding scandal and just feel the need to vent.

i like balancing odds. So this part is weird.

Feng Jiu’s family weren’t humiliated to the public but they still felt humiliated by DH’s absence. I still feel that shame on their behalf.

Dong Hua was humiliated too? I guess? When it became widely known that he had lost ANOTHER bride. But don’t think he cared.

so technically, DH was the one whose reputation was being scandalized in public....

so why do I still feel upset on behalf of the Bai clan? DH had good reason not to make it on time. And the Bais weren’t publicly humiliated. So why do I feel this way?

hmm...maybe it’s a case of a scorned woman? Or maybe because DH wanted the world to know he was looking for his Wife, so maybe FJ would know too? I don’t know.

2 hours ago, Megan said:

I’m stuck on the whole wedding scandal and just feel the need to vent.

i like balancing odds. So this part is weird.

Feng Jiu’s family weren’t humiliated to the public but they still felt humiliated by DH’s absence. I still feel that shame on their behalf.

Dong Hua was humiliated too? I guess? When it became widely known that he had lost ANOTHER bride. But don’t think he cared.

so technically, DH was the one whose reputation was being scandalized in public....

so why do I still feel upset on behalf of the Bai clan? DH had good reason not to make it on time. And the Bais weren’t publicly humiliated. So why do I feel this way?

hmm...maybe it’s a case of a scorned woman? Or maybe because DH wanted the world to know he was looking for his Wife, so maybe FJ would know too? I don’t know.

Dong Hua was humiliated too? 

I don't think he was humiliated but he did felt regretted not to come on time. He's shameless but he's not heartless.

“I was wrong to not have come back on time.” - DH confession when they meet after 200yrs separated.

Technically DH only lost "one" bride - FJ

DH didn't lost his "another" bride, because both DH and JH didn't attending their "Fake Wedding" , JH leave to elope with her bodyguard and DH leave searching for his beloved baby Fox.

And I don't think I ever read these context :

"When it became widely known that he had lost ANOTHER bride."( Or have I miss it..)

PB1 page 169

"On the day before the wedding he wanted to see his pet baby fox, so he told his housekeeper to bring it to him. Except that was when they discovered it had gone missing.”

PB1 page 170

“Ice Face rushed out to look for that fox and didn't have time to marry Jiheng. What a joke, he even came to my place asking for it. He thought I stole the animal. Do I look like someone who would kidnap foxes? If I was
going to kidnap something, it should at least be Heavenly maidens.

PB2 433

Donghua Dijun of the 13th heaven.
Coincidentally, the biggest scandal in the fairy realm within the past 200 years had to do with Dijun's losing his young bride.

They only vaguely heard that after the lady went missing relations between Qingqiu and Taichen Palace seemed to become fairly

strained. Dijun, who lost his wife, turned the world upside down searching for her for the past 200 years. In contrast, the Bai family who lost their child curiously did nothing.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1