[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

19 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Because they are all incredibly Beautiful! Zhu Ti is an Ancient goddess in the same generation as Dong Hua. 

I get worried because if Feng Jiu will always be behind her aunt...who else might overshadow her....

• LOL 1

Just now, Megan said:

I get worried because if Feng Jiu will always be behind her aunt...who else might overshadow her....

What the author meant, is these women are all so beautiful that having a beauty ranking chart is not worthwhile anymore. That will include FJ as one of those beauties. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Dijun did say FJ would get more beautiful as she grew older...

in other news, I’m saddened DH will have to spend time in seclusion every year. Not sure what that means but from watching MY in eternal love, I’m pretty it means he locks himself in his bedroom and meditates the whole time...

On the bright side, this means GG gets to sleep with his mom.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

From No5 Q&A, I can imagine this convo:

DH: Whenever we're both in Qing Qiu, especially with our families, I will call you uncle, YH.

YH: YH is fine here or there, Dijun, but why would you actually call me uncle in Qing Qiu?

DH: I especially like confusing Ali on how to address me :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

10 minutes ago, Ninky said:

@Yori Ten Also TQ is adding a couple of Pillow Book outtakes into the mortal arc volume of Lotus Step. Please look forward to it!!!

Lotus Step mortal arc is a complete volume so I might be tempted to start once it's published.i just dislike waiting for volume 2 if there is a continuity from the previous volume. But since 七姐 said it isn't so, I will trust her. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

From No5 Q&A, I can imagine this convo:

DH: Whenever we're both in Qing Qiu, especially with our families, I will call you uncle, YH.

YH: YH is fine here or there, Dijun, but why would you actually call me uncle in Qing Qiu?

DH: I especially like confusing Ali on how to address me :sweat_smile:

Haha, we are working on translating a very confusing family seniority hierarchy chart which just boggles the mind. Will let you ladies know when it's ready. Papa and mama side of the family is a real mess! 

• LOL 7

16 minutes ago, Ninky said:

What the author meant, is these women are all so beautiful that having a beauty ranking chart is not worthwhile anymore. That will include FJ as one of those beauties. 

Ranking is useless! All the hubbies will have the final say anyways and that includes Zhe Yan. :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Ranking is useless! All the hubbies will have the final say anyways and that includes Zhe Yan. :tounge_wink:

That's true. Now that will also include Xiao Yan and Xie Gu Chou. They both will have a beauty each too. She has confirmed that she will write the Xie Siblings as part of the universe.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, Megan said:

Dijun did say FJ would get more beautiful as she grew older...

in other news, I’m saddened DH will have to spend time in seclusion every year. Not sure what that means but from watching MY in eternal love, I’m pretty it means he locks himself in his bedroom and meditates the whole time...

On the bright side, this means GG gets to sleep with his mom.

DH might just need to sleep prettily for a few months at a time. He is the original sleeping beauty. I volunteer to just watch him sleep. Zhong Lin, where should I apply?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Rest of the year for a thousand years, he's counting stars with uncle Ali. These two will be star navigators in no time! B)

You know they both are uncles to each other depending on which side of the family you are looking at. *EVIL LAUGH* :naughty:

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Haha, we are working on translating a very confusing family seniority hierarchy chart which just boggles the mind. Will let you ladies know when it's ready. Papa and mama side of the family is a real mess! 

"My grandparents are rocks?" :lol: Shao Wan will have a field day.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, Ninky said:

That's true. Now that will also include Xiao Yan and Xie Gu Chou. They both will have a beauty each too. She has confirmed that she will write the Xie Siblings as part of the universe.

Excited for XY. I read the outline of his story. Funny how it is the hero who rescues the beauty but for him it's the other way round.

His ending in ELoD, just a bad nightmare. Don't you worry XY, your real OTP beauty is waiting for you.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

Just now, Yori Ten said:

Excited for XY. I read the outline of his story. Funny how it is the hero who rescues the beauty but for him it's the other way round.

His ending in ELoD, just a bad nightmare. Don't you worry XY, your real OTP beauty is waiting for you.

Yes, it's the heroine who gets her man :D

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Ninky said:

You know they both are uncles to each other depending on which side of the family you are looking at. *EVIL LAUGH* :naughty:

Funny thing is, since they used a girl actress for Ali, it kinda clouded my mind a bit. I was like, hey, Ali and GG can maybe.....errr...wait, I got confused...:tounge_wink::scream: Unless they wanna go down the road of their granduncles....

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

DH might just need to sleep prettily for a few months at a time. He is the original sleeping beauty. I volunteer to just watch him sleep. Zhong Lin, where should I apply?

In this case, Tang Qi really meant he needs to meditate and use cultivation as a route to full recovery. So more like Mo Yuan when he first woke up. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Psshhh, just turn it now to most handsome ranking instead. XY can win this one! :tounge_wink:

From what I have heard, Ye Hua is described as most handsome. I didnt read Peach Blossom aka To the Sky Kingdom so I wouldn't know how was he described in the novel. Anyone care to share excerpts of his handsomeness in the novel?

There was a ruckus earlier on from book fans who lamented how MC wasn't handsome enough as YH. But to me, he is GOD level handsome!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Yori Ten said:

From what I have heard, Ye Hua is described as most handsome. I didnt read Peach Blossom aka To the Sky Kingdom so I wouldn't know hiw was he described in the novel. Anyone care to share excerpts of his handsomeness in the novel?

There was a ruckus earlier on from book fans who lamented how MC wasn't handsome enough as YH. But to me, he is GOD level handsome!

I read the chinese peach blossom , and he is described as a handsome pretty boy.

• LOL 3