[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

7 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Gosh girl, you are a on screen kiss analyzer! 

Don't you worry, your lips will be graced upon when the time is right. It takes DH how many years again to get a proper kiss???:blush:

Hahaha Thank you. Im not in a hurry (even though Im not considered young anymore :tounge_wink:) Its good thing to know DH Dijun, good things come to those who wait :love::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Kissing scene had to retake..oh my ..we got so many Dongfeng's kissed scenes ..not that I mind.. in fact this is the first drama I ever watched have so many kiss scene.. "thank you director!".

imagine Guangre..kissing over and over until the directors satisfy..and once again "thank you director!".  But why....I'm the one who feels excited?:innocent:

I quote you.. "Good for us! . Love you director":lol:

Hahahaha I wish we could have some BTS of those retakes hahaha but that would never happen 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

22 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

I developed a problem with their kissings.... They kissed so much, too sweet, ( I kept replaying that cave scene kiss :love::naughty:) I want to kiss too but WTF sadly I have no one to smooch :heartbreak::joy:

I noticed Vengo mostly kisses Dilraba on the side of her lips. Though he can make it work like the cave scene, is he shy to just kiss Dilraba full on the lips?:naughty: Some of Dilraba's male leads got to kiss her full on why not Vengo hmmm? :expressionless::joy:

Also, why Vengo touches his 'breast' whenever he acts the heart pain? :joy: Aww I feel he's still innocent in this matter.

For me VG best full kiss on Reba's lips is when they were on the bed and FJ thought that moment was just a dream and she initiated the kiss and then DH kissed her again, it looked like he's eating Reba's lips, and with his lips he urged Reba's lips to open a little bit.:joy::blush: The rest of their kisses are all sweet and tender, I wonder if they will give us passionate kisses in the coming epis.:lol:

• Like 6
  • Naughty 3
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, XiaoDong said:

For me VG best full kiss on Reba's lips is when they were on the bed and FJ thought that moment was just a dream and she initiated the kiss and then DH kissed her again, it looked like he's eating Reba's lips, and with his lips he urged Reba's lips to open a little bit.:joy::blush: The rest of their kisses are all sweet and tender, I wonder if they will give us passionate kisses in the coming epis.:lol:

We wish! Even just 1 :D lets see in the upcoming episodes!

No wonder that is my fave kiss scene.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

He did good but somehow, don't throw rocks at me ladies...I kinda have a problem with his constant constipated look. I mean, I know he is sad, he is hearbroken, he is just so damn tragic. But that frown...hmmmmm....what a waste of a handsome face. :tounge_wink:

@katfindlay You're welcome! It's a real pleasure sharing with you all here. Else, where else can I fangirl like a pubescant teen?!!! :lol:

I can't comment yet..but maybe I will share my opinion after I watched it.. either I would cry with him or I would laugh at him when he was supposedly heartbroken? Damn ...i was hoping he will not as bad as he was in LOF..and no I didn't watched LOF but there was so many comments and doubt about Vengo acting..:sweatingbullets:

Yes .. it's a real pleasure sharing with all Dongfeng's lover here..:love:

Sign in into this forum on July 25, 2018 especially because of Dongfeng couple..my first post/comments was at page 20 ..July 28,2018.:grin: 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

33 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Hahahaha I wish we could have some BTS of those retakes hahaha but that would never happen 

It's so hard to even get proper BTS between the two leads. Fans have been begging, pleading and even throwing money at them to show us more BTS! Some funny fans even asked if Vengo x Reba film their scenes separately and then use CG to combine them? If not then, why so few BTS???? 

• LOL 8

16 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Yes.. totally agreed.. hoping to see those BTS..:lol: but I think the production should have done that.. to get more audience or views.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

It's so hard to even get proper BTS between the two leads. Fans have been begging, pleading and even throwing money at them to show us more BTS! Some funny fans even asked if Vengo x Reba film their scenes separately and then use CG combine them? If not then, why so few BTS???? 

Separate filming :D i havent thought of that! Yeah they are so stingy with the bts! Maybe they are planning to release a directors cut including there the bts :D more money again!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

It's so hard to even get proper BTS between the two leads. Fans have been begging, pleading and even throwing money at them to show us more BTS! Some funny fans even asked if Vengo x Reba film their scenes separately and then use to CG combine them? If not then, why so few BTS???? 

Either BTS crews just not good or the kissng scene was too steamy :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

It's so hard to even get proper BTS between the two leads. Fans have been begging, pleading and even throwing money at them to show us more BTS! Some funny fans even asked if Vengo x Reba film their scenes separately and then use CG combine them? If not then, why so few BTS???? 

I agree, I have been plowing the web and YouTube to look for more BTS and interviews about ELOD but most uploaded/posted ones I found are old. Since Reba & VG have no chance to promote live because of the epidemic, they should've atleast  let the two be interviewed together for fan service. 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Either BTS crews just not good or the kissng scene was too steamy :lol:

Hahahaha. Steamy so they need a toned down version.

i also think they just want to avoid possible rumors. Was passing by some ig post, got the impression some reba fans do not like shipping. Also, before, i think some reba fans dont like vengo for reba (take is as a grain of salt coz i already forgot where i read it :D)

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, XiaoDong said:

I agree, I have been plowing the web and YouTube to look for more BTS and interviews about ELOD but most uploaded/posted ones I found are old. Since Reba & VG have no chance to promote live because of the epidemic, they should've atleast  let the two be interviewed together for fan service. 

So true! Its like they dont want to promote pillowbook with full potential. The views might even be higher. 

what conspiracy is this? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Separate filming :D i havent thought of that! Yeah they are so stingy with the bts! Maybe they are planning to release a directors cut including there the bts :D more money again!

The producer and production should be more grateful of the fans and regular viewers for they are the ones spreading the fire about ELOD. 5B views is not a piece of cake for other well promoted series to get.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

i also think they just want to avoid possible rumors. Was passing by some ig post, got the impression some reba fans do not like shipping. Also, before, i think some reba fans dont like vengo for reba (take is as a grain of salt coz i already forgot where i read it :D)

I can atest that Reba fans are anti CP. I went to browse the weibo post mentioning about having Reba x Vengo appearing together in a variety show and saw so many of them attacking the host for promoting Guangre CP. Their defensive posts are darn scary and hostile. I understand that the fans want to protect their idol but to gang up and attack another celebrity is just low imho.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

I can atest that Reba fans are anti CP. I went to browse the weibo post mentioning about having Reba x Vengo appearing together in a variety show and saw so many of them attacking the host for promoting Guangre CP. Their defensive posts are darn scary and hostile. I understand that the fans want to protect their idol but to gang up and attack another celebrity is just low imho.

I think it started with the lu han thing?

their protectiveness is choking reba.

my gosh, maybe that is why reba is single or hiding her relationship.

also came across a news where reba posted something on a social media, but hawk eyed fans noticed at the background there was a guy lying down :D it got taken down. They were speculating it might be her secret boyfriend or probably just photobomber (a crew).

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I prefer the "steamy":joy: 

so maybe that's the reason why Reba joked on VG's statement that is he ready to challenged the world for her (not verbatim though) because VG said how he can win Reba's heart. :lol: But correct me if I misunderstood that BTS video hahaha!

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

:unamused: oh my they are scary and possessive.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LaxClyne said:

I developed a problem with their kissings.... They kissed so much, too sweet, ( I kept replaying that cave scene kiss :love::naughty:) I want to kiss too but WTF sadly I have no one to smooch :heartbreak::joy:

I noticed Vengo mostly kisses Dilraba on the side of her lips. Though he can make it work like the cave scene, is he shy to just kiss Dilraba full on the lips?:naughty: Some of Dilraba's male leads got to kiss her full on why not Vengo hmmm? :expressionless::joy:

Also, why Vengo touches his 'breast' whenever he acts the heart pain? :joy: Aww I feel he's still innocent in this matter.

I thought their kissed scene just fine...I have seen worst in so many cdrama or kdrama .

But I can say ..by the way they placed their head ..the angle was just right..should be a full mouth kiss.. but yes I did noticed on the scene blindfolded FJ bit DH.. it on the side of DH lip..

Most of Dongfeng's kissed was ok..a little bit open mouthed, lip-lock guite good..sweet and tender..so far the best is " cave scene" and "Rolling kiss"..

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I think it started with the lu han thing?

Lu Han from Keep Running? Yeah they are shipping Reba with him,  I have nothing against him, but I am still team Vengo hahaha. Why Reba left the show by the way? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1