[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

34 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im not sure if Europe work, however should be able to if you are able to use WeChat? i link it using my wechat :) 

actually not all the comments are from Anti, i check into some of the comments and they seems pretty reasonable in their own comments, no bashing or anything, they just feel the drama not living up to their expectations 

i can only tell you one thing, dont take others comment too much into context as sometimes everyone expectation of a drama is really different, there are things others look at and while others dont :) 

to me as long as they dont bash the actor or actress too much i think it is their right to comment whatever they wishes too :) 

Oh that's good to hear.

Its only 1 week after the premiere. The drama hasn't pick up its pace. We are not yet to its main story.

I believed it will get better. :) 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I remember in one of Vengo/Reba interviews Reba said Vengo have a very "affectionate" eyes..how sweet is that...

Aww would you happen to have a link to the interview? Would love to watch it! 

Also I believe that after this mortal arc we will be heading into a long series of episodes with white haired Dijun back! If it follows the novel it should be when she kicks the flower pot at the wedding so it’ll be a little while on Jiuchongtian, and then the Fanyin Valley arc where they still stay as Donghua and Fengjiu. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

Douban Rating is up for PB, u guys can help by logging into it thru computer too and link it with your we chat

But it's hard to register WeChat now:(. I've been trying hundred time, always got stuck on friends recommendation. I've ask 2 friends already and still failed.:wacko:

@Sisca_TVXQ Thks for the backup :kiss_wink:

Vengo is such a lively and playful person. His personality was always "happy go lucky" type .

So impressed ..that he can played DH character who was aloof stoic cold and emotionless .He was perfectly awesome as in TMOPB and i believe he will be awesome too in this drama .

Can't wait for DongFeng scenes...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, angelangie said:

where are you from? i know i have to use my wechat to scan the qrcode then they will ask me for my mobile number which will end up you need to pick the country you are from and they will send me a sms for verification purposes before i was then log in at the douban :) 

hope this will help you.

Yes there is exactly where I'm stuck<_< I'm from Indonesia. It said Wechat has officially released in my country, but still... Registration is pain

Btw, are you on discord?

So I just finished episode 8. According to Gon Ling, DH didn't reincarnate in the mortal realm right? Just like the book. They put a person there to trick the immortals that he's reincarnated and not recovering...

From what I remember of the book..this drama is following it pretty well.. it seemed like they are adding little details just to spice things up. But overall, chronologically, the flow is very close to the book....

I haven't watched the mortal realm...I'm sure my feelings will change..lol.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

Whatttt? Dude, what novel are you reading?  

Never mind about this post. Her/His post was always the weirdest one..the first time i read her post about how DH have a son with Zhihe..Damn!! i almost have a heart attack..such a cruel jokes..bad joker indeed..

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Never mind about this post. Her/His post was always the weirdest one..the first time i read her post about how DH have a son with Zhihe..Damn!! i almost have a heart attack..such a cruel jokes..bad joker indeed..

Yeah:D, bcz I've been reading the novel 3 time with 3 languages, never found Dijun touch another woman other than Feng Jiu in every world they've been through. :lol:

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

no im not....is discord a new app? :) u can teach me if u want

Yes, there is just chat app, but there are forum for PB lovers. Also we can chat privately.  To be honest,  I use discord only to discuss this PB mania:lol:. Even tho we can make any thread like this one, but in there only members can see it.

Many people such a gamers, books, YouTuber using that app to discuss. But I personally just join pillow book lover group there :D

I can send invitation if you'd like to join and take a look 

• Like 1