[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

I am so happy that the thread is still going strong. I've got so many to backread and there's some posts which I want to address in particular. But maybe I'll do that later. For now, group hugsss. Thanks for being here, sharing your thoughts and showing support. Let's not dwell on the past and look to the future, and let's continue supporting both LSG and OYS in their respective careers. Honestly, delulu-ing is good for my mental health and writing here helped me overcome a lot of things too. Hope it is the same for everyone else. And lastly, I'm glad so many new people are delurking and positively show their thoughts. Keep calm and enjoy the ride people! :lol:

BTW, I really love this song so just want to share it here:

Hwaiting! :heart:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, kdramasage said:

Don't know how to add an image but you can view it here. https://goo.gl/images/cZzWub

Wish we had a crystal ball to look into the future of our 503 ship. 

about fortune-telling. :fearful:2 weeks ago in my dream that YS or LS caught on a date with someone. So every morning I was afraid to see such news.

:DI hope now to see a dream and after the news that our couple is going to get married. I'm ready to wait until the end.

:rolleyes:Since there is another famous couple had everything: dating dating with other, parting before the wedding, a happy ending. Fighting chingus.

6 minutes ago, daisy12mobile said:

about fortune-telling. :fearful:2 weeks ago in my dream that YS or LS caught on a date with someone. So every morning I was afraid to see such news.

:DI hope now to see a dream and after the news that our couple is going to get married. I'm ready to wait until the end.

:rolleyes:Since there is another famous couple had everything: dating dating with other, parting before the wedding, a happy ending. Fighting chingus.

Funny...after hwayugi ended, I dreamt that LSG and OYS announced that they are dating! And I was always refreshing my mobile even at work for the news.  Others might say this ship has sunk, but I think there have been some rational reasoning (early pages) behind our 'delulu' aka investigative minds. :blush:

11 hours ago, haymochi said:

Should i make one then

but i got no materials.

maybe pics by sticking them side to side with white walls? Both of them breathing? Comparing their noses and eyelashes?guys please give me ideas lol:tongue::D

How about holding a spoon or sneezing in the same way OR just breathing?! :rolleyes::lol:

Seriously, though, so glad to see this thread still going strong. Don't loose hope guys. What's meant to be, will be. :)

HELLO, Everyone... I can't believe that we're still here... despite the news, this ship is still moving faster than I thought. Good job, everyone. I always love reading everybody's posts. You always find something funny about the whole situation, that's why probably I'm still here.And still hoping for the best for our 503 Couple. BIG HUG to everyone. God bless.:heart: Fighting!!! 

17 minutes ago, richgirl71 said:

HELLO, Everyone... I can't believe that we're still here... despite the news, this ship is still moving faster than I thought. Good job, everyone. I always love reading everybody's posts. You always find something funny about the whole situation, that's why probably I'm still here.And still hoping for the best for our 503 Couple. BIG HUG to everyone. God bless.:heart: Fighting!!! 

It ain't over till the fat lady sings. Choppy waters ahead, but we're in here for the long haul.  :D

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

How about holding a spoon or sneezing in the same way OR just breathing?! :rolleyes::lol:

Seriously, though, so glad to see this thread still going strong. Don't loose hope guys. What's meant to be, will be. :)

Oh look!!..they breathe the same air ..LOL 

Btw, you sounds like grandma peddler..:tongue:

2 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Ahah, right :D And they are under the same sky! 

Okay, jokes aside, let's stay positive and support both of them together or separate :heart: As it was already mentioned, what has to happen - will happen!  Hugs to everyone :blush:

17 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Btw, you sounds like grandma peddler..:tongue:

Breathe the same air, AND breathe out carbon dioxide..that's it,  made for each other. :o:wub:

You never know. I may be her. :tongue::lol:

Now, I am going to go read a Psy/Changeling book by Nalini Singh(the leads are animal shape shifters) because I miss SOG and am craving some animal....love stories .....you gutter minds. :tongue:

15 minutes ago, ritausma said:

Ahah, right :D And they are under the same sky! 

Okay, jokes aside, let's stay positive and support both of them together or separate :heart: As it was already mentioned, what has to happen - will happen!  Hugs to everyone :blush:

LOL...glad that we always find something funny in any situation, lets  keep this thread happy n lively.

Big hug for everyone...Laaaavh!

Add: yaaaaay! New page again....I should get a prize for this..geèez!

23 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Breathe the same air, AND breathe out carbon dioxide..that's it,  made for each other. :o:wub:

You never know. I may be her. :tongue::lol:

Now, I am going to go read a Psy/Changeling book by Nalini Singh(the leads are animal shape shifters) because I miss SOG and am craving some animal....love stories .....you gutter minds. :tongue:

LOL... Gosh! missing him too....

I just going to listen " wish I had an angel" by Nightwish, n write my imagination about our OTP  within my mind....

" I am in love with my lust, that burning angel's wings to dust" 

Sounds like pervert,...LOL

Archived