[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Now i think back, i realized that I have shipped OYS twice already. I casually shipped her and her partner when she was on WGM in 2012. There were moments of sincerity and they showed some potential. I went through the same grieving process but it was much easier... This time is harder. Because this time i genuinely believed these two were meant to be together...

Wow, i only shipped about 4 times and 2 times were about OYS... What is wrong with me...:dizzy: OTL  Guess she really touched a soft spot in my heart.

YS, you go, girl! I can't promise i will not fell to ship you another time (if there is ever going to be another time...) Although i felt nothing for your current relationship, i still wish you all the best in your career and life.

Btw, this is not goodbye, ladies. I will still be lurking in this thread every now and then. 503 had left a long-lasting impression on me. Until time brings us back together. Ciao~

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, whileyouarehere said:

I do not be believe in conspiracy. I believe in common sense based on life experience. I think OYS is indeed dating KB. The timeline could be skewed a little bit by the agencies' statements, i felt, but not the major facts. Giving the short time span between confirmations, this is more like a planned announcement or at least the agencies were informed by the new outlet who broke the news in advance (i heard that this is a quiet common practice in Korea tabloid). Which lead me to believe that the confirmation statement reflects the will of the people involved (OYS and KB), because from the agencies' standpoint, such announcement is best made in-between actors' on-going projects and social media buzz. With CITT only in cinema for 2 weeks and social media buzz about Hwayugi/503 still on-going, the timing of the news does seemed less than ideal. . However, in the standpoint to OYS, constantly being associated with LSG while already in a relationship with KB is awkward and even stressful. The same thing applys to LSG and KB. Confirming/announcing they are dating now helps to clear the water and put an end to the rumors.

I admire OYS' courage and dignity. She stands to receive the most back-lash from this news. By confirming the dating news, she showed her commitment to her current relationship, helped to rid LSG of similar unpleasantness of being romantically associated with a co-star, at the expenses of her actress image and career (i think the impact is not significant but there still could some detrimental effect).

That being said, I still believe LSG is intrigues and attracted by OYS. There is no point discussing how much is that attraction or whether it is induced by immersing in characters in the drama (i don't believe so) or genuinely by their real-life personality (yes!). Life is about timing, the timing of LSG and OYS was wrong. It could become right in future, who knows, or it could never be right. Personally, i wish fate could bring them back together, for another project or better even, for real life, because these two looks so right together (momentarily indulging myself to fantasy again)... 

Well, i think i have written too much rambling here... But hey, i feel so much better after writing it down! Word heals, indeed! 

I hope whoever out there hurt by the news, could heal soon and recall the one thing that attracted you to this thread. These are two very nice and decent person. And they are great actors too. They deserve our love and they deserve happiness in life.

(Sorry for cutting your post)
Agree with you, she has to put an end to the rumour because it's not good for her career (pp will say she's not professional because of falling in love with the co-star.) Especially, her career just bloom recently...

I think there's another reason, maybe LSG hasn't moved enough to make she believe or confident about their relationship (he's too busy) or she has her own decision . Love is not enough to build a relationship when you're 30s (I think you all know what I mean). It's just my opinion. 

However, I still believe their right time will come, and our ship will sail.

I don't know when will I give up, I just pray harder everyday, the power of spirituality! :ph34r:

Whatever...B)

22 minutes ago, sewladilike said:

For days now I have been trying to figure out how to take this new incident concerning Mr. K Bum. I have gone through all five stages of grief. I feel like OYS broke up with all of us. I know they have their own lives to live. BUT also I know what I saw and felt. I have NEVER shipped anyone before. I'm not even the type of person that lets a drama affect my personal life. But LSG and OYS are different, I know what I felt watching them. They make me feel love, I can almost taste it. I have not been able to focus, cook or even study well since the news. Every time I think about it my heart hurts. I know we are on the outside looking in so we do not fully know the true happenings of their relationships but I also know we want the best for our love love couple. Please do not give up on love ...with each other  #TheShipStillSails  #leeseunggiandohyeonseo 

Call me delusional I don't care : -)

I am with you. My feeling looks like I break up with my bf and he has a new one. Hope that time can ease our pains

1 hour ago, whileyouarehere said:

I do not be believe in conspiracy. I believe in common sense based on life experience. I think OYS is indeed dating KB. The timeline could be skewed a little bit by the agencies' statements, i felt, but not the major facts. Giving the short time span between confirmations, this is more like a planned announcement or at least the agencies were informed by the new outlet who broke the news in advance (i heard that this is a quiet common practice in Korea tabloid). Which lead me to believe that the confirmation statement reflects the will of the people involved (OYS and KB), because from the agencies' standpoint, such announcement is best made in-between actors' on-going projects and social media buzz. With CITT only in cinema for 2 weeks and social media buzz about Hwayugi/503 still on-going, the timing of the news does seemed less than ideal. . However, in the standpoint to OYS, constantly being associated with LSG while already in a relationship with KB is awkward and even stressful. The same thing applys to LSG and KB. Confirming/announcing they are dating now helps to clear the water and put an end to the rumors.

I agree with you. In addition to rational part. I understand that I myself am responsible for my fantasies. It hurts me, but I will continue to support shipping this couple. But it will be in a dreams, no reality.
P.S. Please do not swear. I do not say that will leave shipping. We try to keep the heart in this storm for further happy shipping. We return to delulu mode after some time.

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst...that's what I am doing. 

*in the middle of watching hwayugi ep 1..hey SOG, you supposed to look like annoying rascal when you turned to her in that traffic light, but why are  you look like a guy looking at your crush...

29 minutes ago, daisy12mobile said:

I agree with you. In addition to rational part. I understand that I myself am responsible for my fantasies. It hurts me, but I will continue to support shipping this couple. But it will be in a dreams, no reality.
P.S. Please do not swear. I do not say that will leave shipping. We try to keep the heart in this storm for further happy shipping. We return to delulu mode after some time.

Well well shipping is ways our fantasy mind playing all the fun delulu scenarios anyway

so just have fun in loving this couple :tongue::D:tongue:

we're not going to be A shipper who acts like an ex lover who can't move on right ..*wink* 

I'm happy after dating news coming, the real 503 shippers still believe what they believe and we're getting stronger. And i dont care anymore about the dating news, for me it was just a gimmick. Hahahahaha please fake shippers dont make a mess here, dont ruin my delulu land. 

Just now, haymochi said:

Welcome to our delulu land :D:D:D

the black and one is kimbab who is going to be shipped off to the army soon *sawry*

Lets call SOG to get rid off all the kimbab in the world.....

SOG : fireeèeeeee!!!

Call me delusional or stubborn, it doesn’t matter to me. 

Unless I hear it from the horse’s mouth, then I’m not going to believe “someone said/confirmed etc etc”. I want to see oys ask for blessings from her fans herself. Even then,  I want to see photos of numerous occasions of happy dating. I’ll leave my blessings till then. 

I am a math teacher so can’t say I’m illogical. Delusional? Maybe. 

And since this is lsg-oys ship, not oys-kB ship, those who support that can create your own ship. 

I repeat, you have a right to call me delusional but no right to take away my right to ship lsg-oys in this thread. 

5 minutes ago, madinked said:

Call me delusional or stubborn, it doesn’t matter to me. 

Unless I hear it from the horse’s mouth, then I’m not going to believe “someone said/confirmed etc etc”. I want to see oys ask for blessings from her fans herself. Even then,  I want to see photos of numerous occasions of happy dating. I’ll leave my blessings till then. 

I am a math teacher so can’t say I’m illogical. Delusional? Maybe. 

And since this is lsg-oys ship, not oys-kB ship, those who support that can create your own ship. 

I repeat, you have a right to call me delusional but no right to take away my right to ship lsg-oys in this thread. 

True..there should be ship for OYS n KIMBAB ..

4 minutes ago, aqualy said:

True..there should be ship for OYS n KIMBAB ..

Should i make one then

but i got no materials.

maybe pics by sticking them side to side with white walls? Both of them breathing? Comparing their noses and eyelashes?guys please give me ideas lol:tongue::D

Just now, haymochi said:

Should i make one then

but i got no materials.

maybe pics by sticking them side to side with white walls? Comparing their noses and eyelashes?guys please give me ideas lol:tongue::D

How about same pose ?  Or same white wall? :D

Like everyone else who is still here. I am not going to abandon this ship. I love this couple and their onscreen chemistry. What got me though was the way they were with each other at the press con. I actually started shipping them before I started watching the drama bc I saw their interactions at the press con first. Their shyness towards each other totally got me and I watched their drama, waiting for new episodes every week. I hate waiting for dramas, I normally watch dramas when it’s all done so I can binge watch them. I waited for this drama, the only other drama i did this was DOTs. I shipped the SSC and was so happy when they got married, and they were my first ship. I really think that there was mutual attraction between LSG and OYS but as some of you mentioned, timing is wrong. LSG is career driven, always been so I can understand why as soon as he got out of MS, he signed up immediately for a variety show and a drama. He wants to re-establish his career after being out of the lime light for so long. He is eager to prove that he is LSG, the actor, the singer and king of variety shows. He needs to do this for himself. Also, OYS finally got the recognition she deserve, and it would be a bad move for her to date a co-star and someone so loved by Korea. Anyway, sorry for writing such a long post but timing is everything when it comes to relationships. I just hope some day the timing is right for them. Maybe they will meet again in another project in a year or so, and maybe by then, the timing will be right. 

Anyhow, I’ve said enough. Keep shipping Chingus. 

5 hours ago, whileyouarehere said:

It's be more than 48 hours since the news broke. It feels like such a long time for me and yet it was only 2 days... I felt compelled to write down my thoughts here in order to help me make peace with reality and move on (sorry, this post could be more about me than about either OYS or LSG...).

Hwayugi has been a joy to watch (i followed the drama since 1ep), esp for the 1st 10 eps or so. The quality of the second half of the story line goes down hill really fast but the quality of acting of 503 kept going up, which is why i ended up following the entire show. I was (and still am) really into the on-screen chemistry between the two and started following this thread after the show ended. It's been a fun ride and became a outlet for me when i am facing a lot stress at work. I guess that is when i changed from a fan of 503 to a obsessive shipper of them in real. Big mistake, complete my fault. Not saying it's wrong to ship them (given their endearing personality and oozing on-screen chemi, who wouldn't?), but it's wrong to be obsessive.

My grieving process quickly progressed from shock to denial to anger within a few hours. Anger at myself, of being so blind, of being so absorbed into a fantasy, and of being hurt from the breaking of that fantasy. Now I am in the bargain stage. Being a engineer for over ten years, bargaining to me is trying to make sense of things happened and rationalize what I saw and what I thought.

I admire OYS' courage and dignity. She stands to receive the most back-lash from this news. By confirming the dating news, she showed her commitment to her current relationship, helped to rid LSG of similar unpleasantness of being romantically associated with a co-star, at the expenses of her actress image and career (i think the impact is not significant but there still could some detrimental effect).

That being said, I still believe LSG is intrigues and attracted by OYS. There is no point discussing how much is that attraction or whether it is induced by immersing in characters in the drama (i don't believe so) or genuinely by their real-life personality (yes!). Life is about timing, the timing of LSG and OYS was wrong. It could become right in future, who knows, or it could never be right. Personally, i wish fate could bring them back together, for another project or better even, for real life, because these two looks so right together (momentarily indulging myself to fantasy again)... 

Well, i think i have written too much rambling here... But hey, i feel so much better after writing it down! Word heals, indeed! 

I hope whoever out there hurt by the news, could heal soon and recall the one thing that attracted you to this thread. These are two very nice and decent person. And they are great actors too. They deserve our love and they deserve happiness in life

I really think this is a good idea :)that's what happened to me

Archived