[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

3 hours ago, laziladi said:

(Sorry for cutting your post)
Agree with you, she has to put an end to the rumour because it's not good for her career (pp will say she's not professional because of falling in love with the co-star.) Especially, her career just bloom recently...

I think there's another reason, maybe LSG hasn't moved enough to make she believe or confident about their relationship (he's too busy) or she has her own decision . Love is not enough to build a relationship when you're 30s (I think you all know what I mean). It's just my opinion. 

However, I still believe their right time will come, and our ship will sail.

I don't know when will I give up, I just pray harder everyday, the power of spirituality! :ph34r:

Whatever...B)

I felt that LSG has showed her his sincerity and dedication as far as he could, given the restrain of his tight schedule, relentless focus on re-booting (not that his popularity dropped much while in army) his career post-military and the possibility that he might at some point had learnt that she was seeing somebody already. 

With his current priority in life, he is probably not able to start a relationship let along pursue someone (which is the most time/energy-consuming part of a relationship). He did not try very hard to hide his feelings about kiss scenes and how he loved working with her (or maybe he is just really terrible at hiding it?). To me, this is a way of showing sincerity and dedication without being in-convenience to the other party. After all, if you can't make an offer at the moment, or the girl is not available at the moment to accept, all you can do is to bank on those feelings and shelf them until they fades away or wait for the time when you can really make an offer. 

I don't know whether right time will come or not, but i surly as hell hope it will. Hope is a powerful thing. Cheers!:heart:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, daisy12mobile said:

I agree with you. In addition to rational part. I understand that I myself am responsible for my fantasies. It hurts me, but I will continue to support shipping this couple. But it will be in a dreams, no reality.
P.S. Please do not swear. I do not say that will leave shipping. We try to keep the heart in this storm for further happy shipping. We return to delulu mode after some time.

Did i swear!? I didn't realize. I was not paying attention to my language while writing the ramblings.. Sorry if i did. 

2 hours ago, luvmykdotps said:

Like everyone else who is still here. I am not going to abandon this ship. I love this couple and their onscreen chemistry. What got me though was the way they were with each other at the press con. I actually started shipping them before I started watching the drama bc I saw their interactions at the press con first. Their shyness towards each other totally got me and I watched their drama, waiting for new episodes every week. I hate waiting for dramas, I normally watch dramas when it’s all done so I can binge watch them. I waited for this drama, the only other drama i did this was DOTs. I shipped the SSC and was so happy when they got married, and they were my first ship. I really think that there was mutual attraction between LSG and OYS but as some of you mentioned, timing is wrong. LSG is career driven, always been so I can understand why as soon as he got out of MS, he signed up immediately for a variety show and a drama. He wants to re-establish his career after being out of the lime light for so long. He is eager to prove that he is LSG, the actor, the singer and king of variety shows. He needs to do this for himself. Also, OYS finally got the recognition she deserve, and it would be a bad move for her to date a co-star and someone so loved by Korea. Anyway, sorry for writing such a long post but timing is everything when it comes to relationships. I just hope some day the timing is right for them. Maybe they will meet again in another project in a year or so, and maybe by then, the timing will be right. 

Anyhow, I’ve said enough. Keep shipping Chingus. 

Chingu, you and i have the same experience! I was mildly interested in the show because it is an adaptation of "A journey to the west" which is part of every chinese kid's childhood fantasy. Plus i was really intrigues by the pairing up of OYS and LSG, that is sth i could not imagine. Then i watched the presscon. And I was instantly sold. What follows was weeks after weeks of watching the episodes live without subtitle and re-watching with subtitle the next day...

The timing might not be right at the moment, but who knows, the right timing could be just around the corner. 

For those who are leaning towards the dating news being a publicity stunt...have you watched the greatest love starring Cha Seung Won and Gong Hyo Jin? The plot is that the characters played by CSW and Yoo In Na are in a celebrity partnership vs. real dating. Note: I am not saying that the dating news of OY S is fake. I think she should be happy with whoever she chooses. But 503 will have a special place in my heart. Still shipping....

18 minutes ago, kdramasage said:

For those who are leaning towards the dating news being a publicity stunt...have you watched the greatest love starring Cha Seung Won and Gong Hyo Jin? The plot is that the characters played by CSW and Yoo In Na are in a celebrity partnership vs. real dating. Note: I am not saying that the dating news of OY S is fake. I think she should be happy with whoever she chooses. But 503 will have a special place in my heart. Still shipping....

The entertainment industry can be dark place...:wacko:

Oh well. KB has been  gaining IG followers everyday since the dating announcement. If their Agency wants him to be in the radar again, they certainly succeeded. Wondering why OYS and LSG has been silent in their sns tho. Hehe. How about in other sites? Weibo? Any updates? I’m only ff them on IG. Reeeeally curious with them now. I feel like there’s a LAAAV TRIANGLE brewing just around the corner. Hehe. *delulu*

24 minutes ago, ilovejasminnie said:

KB has been  gaining IG followers everyday since the dating announcement. If their Agency wants him to be in the radar again, they certainly succeeded.

Oh right, i also want to tell you all about this maybe one of you know how much his latest follower before this news came up in public? 

5 hours ago, Mpaa said:

I do not be believe in conspiracy. I believe in common sense based on life experience. I think OYS is indeed dating KB. The timeline could be skewed a little bit by the agencies' statements, i felt, but not the major facts. Giving the short time span between confirmations, this is more like a planned announcement or at least the agencies were informed by the new outlet who broke the news in advance (i heard that this is a quiet common practice in Korea tabloid). Which lead me to believe that the confirmation statement reflects the will of the people involved (OYS and KB), because from the agencies' standpoint, such announcement is best made in-between actors' on-going projects and social media buzz. With CITT only in cinema for 2 weeks and social media buzz about Hwayugi/503 still on-going, the timing of the news does seemed less than ideal. . However, in the standpoint to OYS, constantly being associated with LSG while already in a relationship with KB is awkward and even stressful. The same thing applys to LSG and KB. Confirming/announcing they are dating now helps to clear the water and put an end to the rumors.

I admire OYS' courage and dignity. She stands to receive the most back-lash from this news. By confirming the dating news, she showed her commitment to her current relationship, helped to rid LSG of similar unpleasantness of being romantically associated with a co-star, at the expenses of her actress image and career (i think the impact is not significant but there still could some detrimental effect).

That being said, I still believe LSG is intrigues and attracted by OYS. There is no point discussing how much is that attraction or whether it is induced by immersing in characters in the drama (i don't believe so) or genuinely by their real-life personality (yes!). Life is about timing, the timing of LSG and OYS was wrong.

Sorry to cut your post..but this qouted part reflect my thought..i do believe now after 48hrs,that OYS and KB have a relationship..but they didn't tell the truth abt the timeline of their relationship..i think she's already in the relationship when this drama been filming.. maybe that's why there's limited bts for lead male-female, bcs their attraction and interaction might harm one party..bcs i do believe they attracted to each  other..it's my opinion..feel free to disagree with me..

She's so brave that she put herself and her career as a bet..i believe she'd knew many ppls shipped her with lsg..and how much this relationship news will affect to her career has been calculated by the agency..

I do love this pair..LSG and OYS..on screen right now..still waiting for the break up news..and i hope when the break up news come along,the timing will be right for OYS and LSG..still shipping this OTP and love this thread so much..

11 minutes ago, asti78 said:

Oh right, i also want to tell you all about this maybe one of you know how much his latest follower before this news came up in public? 

Think it was around the 220-230k range before the dating news. 

What troubles me is the lack of joint pics of OYS with her bf. Either paps in Korea are slow or OYS is a ninja haha. Which leads me to the conclusion that this relationship is very new & casual. The more dates they have the bigger the possibility of them getting papped. So few dates?

Pardon me, just thinking out loud LOL

2 minutes ago, cidrian said:

What troubles me is the lack of joint pics of OYS with her bf. Either paps in Korea are slow or OYS is a ninja haha. Which leads me to the conclusion that this relationship is very new & casual. The more dates they have the bigger the possibility of them getting papped. So few dates?

Pardon me, just thinking out loud LOL

Great minds think alike. 

13 minutes ago, huhuhahahihi said:

Sooner or later,  the "yellow umbrella" might return to it's owner. Who knows? Life is full of surprises.  :)

Lets kiss under my yellow umbrella ela ela ela....LOL

1 hour ago, raradityadika said:

Sorry to cut your post..but this qouted part reflect my thought..i do believe now after 48hrs,that OYS and KB have a relationship..but they didn't tell the truth abt the timeline of their relationship..i think she's already in the relationship when this drama been filming.. maybe that's why there's limited bts for lead male-female, bcs their attraction and interaction might harm one party..bcs i do believe they attracted to each  other..it's my opinion..feel free to disagree with me..

She's so brave that she put herself and her career as a bet..i believe she'd knew many ppls shipped her with lsg..and how much this relationship news will affect to her career has been calculated by the agency..

I do love this pair..LSG and OYS..on screen right now..still waiting for the break up news..and i hope when the break up news come along,the timing will be right for OYS and LSG..still shipping this OTP and love this thread so much..

I think I'm in the same thought with you 

Archived