[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

1 hour ago, lsemun99 said:

Jung Haein trả lời câu hỏi về mùa thứ 2 của [Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food]

Khi được hỏi về phần thứ hai của bộ phim, Jung Haein trả lời, "Tôi nghĩ rằng tôi sẽ nhớ bộ phim ngay cả sau 10 hoặc 20 năm nữa, đó là một dự án có ý nghĩa đối với tôi. Mùa thứ hai trong 10 năm tới?" đủ quan tâm để làm điều đó và tôi sẽ đi cho nó. Tôi muốn làm việc một lần nữa với giám đốc cũng như Son Yejin. "

Nguồn - >>  http://kstarlive.com/Jung-Haein-Answered-Questions-about-2nd-Season-of--Pretty-Noona-Who-Buys-Me-Food--5971611

Cá nhân tôi không nghĩ rằng sẽ có Season 2 ... có lẽ ít nhất sẽ không xảy ra trong năm nay hoặc tiếp theo. Mong muốn, tôi vẫn hy vọng họ sẽ có nhiều hoạt động quảng bá cùng nhau hoặc chụp ảnh hoặc quảng cáo cùng nhau ...  :wub:

Yes... I really looking for SYJ & JHI together with hoping they are in a relationship. 2zzzz...
And start re-watching the ep1, (in the 6-7-8 or 10th... I cant remember!!!). 

I see the scene: JH sent a text to JA "Noona, buy me food", she didn't answer, and then he was in elevator: his friend: "Spicy seafood noodles?" JH: "don't want to eat"... Ha ha... Our younger brother was disappointed & he really just want to eat the meal with his noona.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey All,

Curious for those of you that buy a lot of the Kdrama DVDs/BDs, does anyone suspect this will get a nice release based on the popularity of the show?  I am not sure what it takes in Korea for these shows to get a BD release specifically, but I always have that preference to buying Bluray when possible (as I did for "You Who Came From the Stars").

Just curious for the input.  My wife and I are going to Seoul in late September and will definitely be visiting a lot of the locations from this show.  Truly awesome drama - Son Ye Jin never fails.

I just started watching this drama on Netflix. I love it so far, I'm in ep 7. Jung Hae In is adorable and handsome, he looks like the child of Song Joong Ki and Kim Soo Hyun :)!!! I love the cutesy moments between SYJ and JHI  :)!!!

Another interview :rolleyes:

[Interview] Jung Hae-in Wants to Rely on His Acting and Not on His Looks

Source >>> https://www.hancinema.net/interview-jung-hae-in-wants-to-rely-on-his-acting-and-not-on-his-looks-119474.html

We first met Jung Hae-in two years ago on the SBS drama "Yeah, That's How It Is". There have been many interviews since and his impression left a solid impression. He was a rookie, but he was calm and peaceful.

Jung Hae-in then and now are very different. He made a special appearance in the SBS drama "Goblin"and continued to star in "Prison Playbook" and "Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food". He's now a rising star and no longer a rookie. However, he remains the same. He's almost too modest.

"I think it's important not to waver and remember what's important. If I enjoy the popularity now, I think I'll go out of balance. I like beer and I compare popularity to the foam. The foam on beer disappears after a while. So I try to contain it".

He knows he's popular. He feels it and it weighs on his shoulders. He's thankful for the nicknames people have given him, but he also wants to run away from them. "Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food" has earned him the nickname 'Nation's Younger Brother" and he thinks he's too old to be called that. He wants to be acknowledged for his talents.

"The director told me I acted well and that made me feel very good. He also told me he doesn't like people using their looks for fame. I want to prove that I can act. I believe I have done so until now and I plan on continuing to do that".

He's become a different person in "Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food". It was a great burden acting with romance queen, Son Ye-jin, so he might have seemed awkward in the beginning. He says the text message she sent him was of amazing encouragement for him. She told him, "You're just Seo Joon-hee so be what you want to be".

"I was surprised when I first met Son Ye-jin and everything I thought about her was completely wrong. I thought she'd be sensitive and picky, but she wasn't. She was carefree and laughed all the time. Everyone around her was comfortable".

photo980954.jpg

“Something In The Rain” official OST Album released

35645503_860191107522406_276873544170733

On 6/26/18, the physical and digital album of “Something in The Rain” officially released.

The album will include 11 BGM used in the drama: Save the last dance for me (whistling Love), Stand by your man (Portraits of You), Enduring, Up Against, Another Step, Flea Waltz, and  OST performed by Racheal Yamagata: Something in The Rain, La La La (version 1 & 2), Be Somebody’s Love.

In addition, the album also includes with CD 100 stillcuts never been released before.

Original price: 25,900 won ($23.41)

Discount price: 22,300 won ($20.15)

36950_98070_4443.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well blow me down, this drama truly surprised me in that it was very good. I put off watching it because it seemed slow. It was slow (in a good way) AND very romantic. Now I wish I had watched it along with the thread to discuss some of my thoughts. I highly recommend.

My only complaint; the kissing scenes (and there are many), it seems like the lead was the only one trying to make them real. Maybe the female lead is in a relationship already. However, that aside, I have fallen in love with this actor. I want to see more of him.

JTBC’s 'Beautiful lady who buys me food’ won the "Brand" Grand Drama Award of the Year

201807241706125405.jpg

JTBC 's beautiful lady who buys me food” (Writer: Kim Eun, director: Ahn Pan Seok) won the' 2018 Brand of the year 'drama category hosted by the Korea Consumer Brand Committee. 'Pretty Lady who buys me food' got higher points than the 'Secret Forest', 'Live', 'Mother' etc. 

In 2017, 'Fight My Way' was selected as the drama of the year, "War of Words" was selected as political variety of the year, and 'Hyori's Homestay' was selected as the Yolo performing arts of the year. 

JTBC drama 'Beautiful lady who Buys me food', which was ended on May 19th, received a favorable response as it portrayed real love that men and women would fall in love with. In particular, the two actors Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae-in's solid performance, director Ahn Pan-seok's directing style, OST, etc. became the hot topic and recorded the highest audience rating of 8.3% (14th Episode). 

The Korea Consumer Forum held a national poll for the selection of this year's brand through online and mobile from May 30 to June 13, 2018. ICT, consumer electronics, health, education, finance, shopping, dining, and food. The top brands were selected according to the 100% consumer poll.

As a result, 364,816 people / 3,817,527 votes in the largest scale of the drama division of this year, 'beautiful lady who buys me food' was selected as the brand of the year 2018. The 16th 'Brand of the Year' is an annual event that selects and honors the best brands that shine through the annual public vote.

http://mnews.jtbc.joins.com/News/Article.aspx?news_id=NB11670342

Our drama, our actors are all voted :w00t:        Online research platform PMI carried out a survey in partnership with survey website Tillion, in order to see which actor, actress, idol group, and drama received the most love from netizens in the first half of 2018!

Dramas

1st place - 'Prison Playbook' (23.7% votes)
2nd place - 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' [also 'Something In The Rain'] (21.7% votes)
3rd place - 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?' (20.7% votes)

Actors

1st place - Park Seo Joon (29.1% votes)
2nd place - Jung Hae In (20.3% votes)
3rd place - Jo Jin Woong (13.1% votes)

Actresses

1st place - Son Ye Jin (25.6% votes)
2nd place - Jung Yoo Mi (voting percentage not listed)
3rd place - Kim Nam Joo (voting percentage not listed)

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/07/netizens-vote-for-their-favorite-actor-actress-idol-group-drama-for-the-first-half-of-2018

Iqiyi Taiwan First Half 2018 popular Korean drama list 

top 10 Korean drama charts

1. Pretty Lady Who Buys Me Food

2. My Mister

3. Suits

4. Great Seducer

5. Wok of love

6. Radio Romance

7. Children of a lesser god

8. Lawless lawyer 

9. What's wrong with Secretary Kim

10. Cross

https://girlsdaily.com/tw/2018/07/19/article/40527/

Congratulations to "Pretty lady who buys me food" (Something in the rain) for another achievement overseas.

S. Korean TV series 'Something in the Rain' most popular in China

2018-08-02 17:04

SEOUL, Aug. 2 (Yonhap) -- South Korean TV drama "Something in the Rain," also known as "Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food," and "Switch - Change the World" were most popular South Korean television shows in China and Japan, respectively, data showed Thursday.

The Korea Communications Commission examined a total of 21 TV series that aired this year, checked Internet polls, local news, and related Internet clips in five Asian countries: China, Japan, Vietnam, India, and Indonesia.

"Something in the Rain" -- starring actress Son Ye-jin and actor Actor Jung Hae-in -- was the most preferred TV series in Vietnam, the data showed.

http://m.yna.co.kr/mob2/en/contents_en.jsp?cid=AEN20180802011300320&site=0200000000&mobile

• 5 weeks later...

“Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” won Excellence Award for Hallyu Dramas (2018) together with “Fight My Way”

40684826_169130527316136_903074850459038

Son Ye Jin took home the Best Actress award in the Hallyu Dramas category for her work in “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food.”

40946738_169127677316421_807974848790370

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,im new here..

I just start addict to watch Kdrama again  early of this year.

And i love crime thriller genre.

I personally doesn't like lovey dovey drama..

I watched thriller drama non stop until i got a headache because of the stress...lol..

Then i saw a news Pretty Noona won Drama of The Year.

So i seach #PrettyNoona on ig and most of the clips is a kissing scene...:grin:..

so i try to watch this drama because i want to take a rest from a thriller drama..

surprisingly i like it veryyyyyy much..

and until now,i keep rewatching it..

its hard for me to rewatching kdrama,i just watch it once than thats it.

but this drama...arghhh i dont know when i can stop to keep watching t and move to other drama.

• 1 month later...

After delaying for quite some time in watching the last two episodes because of the spoilers I read in this forum, I finally braved myself to do it. And I found the ending quite amusing although no wedding scenes for our lovely couple. Love this drama a lot.

Please tell me, how many years of separation they had before reuniting? 

Archived