[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/2/2018 at 2:52 AM, jesskitkat said:

Anyone realise JHI was wearing the same white tee and light blue jeans in ep16 and in the Japan pics? He looks great!

If only both of them are really dating but I know it's not possible..but still keeping my fingers crossed! 

i was thinking the same thing...lol...they should release episode 16.5 based on vacation footage instead :D SYJ was also wearing similar outfit (kind of)...hahaha...how bad we wish for the extended version of them after the ending at the beach...in fact if the ending was actually at the theme park where we can see their laughters and all...our heart might settle better :D there's too much of "ifs" here...hihi

Annyong chingu,  I am still obsessed with our JA and JH and follow SYJ and JHI instagram every day to keep myself updated of them. I search and read  every article about the drama with great enjoyment, feeling thrilled  at watching them enjoying the trip in Japan  and even consider  learning Korean  after feeling so frustrated with waiting for the subtitle. Now I know what a crazy fan is :D.

Personally I think that there seems to be little chance of SYJ and JHI falling in love with each other. I have the feeling that  JHI treats SYJ with too much respect and formality in reality, exactly like a tongseng and a nuna. Additionally,  HI is a newbie actor, he will lose his opportunity to fly higher in his acting career if he commits to a serious relationship with YJ. Nevertheless, HI and YJ might have a similar lifestyle, both of them appear to be introvert, wearing simple outfits, keeping a low profile in the public, showing a humble attitude toward other people and fans.  If they became a couple, we would be madly happy but I guess they would face with so many hurdles as JA and JH experienced. 

Till now I have been watching  SITR for the third time. :D

@lucia704 I agree with you...:) Both of them appear to be wearing simple and comfortable outfits...

How I wish JHI and SYJ can be together in real life but I think it is difficult. JHI is only 30 years old and he can date someone in 20s... I hope he does not film another melodrama so soon ... because it will be too heartbreaking for JHI and SYJ shipper :D

Anyway, I still hope they can give each other a chance to date casually.  :wub:

JHI is really a rising star! For those who is interested to attend the fan meetings .. you can purchase the tickets here (For me, It is not cheap :rolleyes:) =>> https://www.viagogo.com/Concert-Tickets/K-Pop/Jung-Hae-In-Tickets

https://www.hellokpop.com/event/2018-jung-hae-in-smile-fan-meeting-in-manila/

Son Ye Jin Shares Thoughts On Her Character And Potential Season 2 Of “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food”

Son-Ye-Jin1.jpg

Son Ye Jin shared her thoughts on JTBC’s “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” in a recent interview.

Many viewers tuned in to watch Yoon Jin Ah (played by Seo Ye Jin) and Seo Jun Hee (played by Jung Hae In) falling in love as well as the realistic life story of a woman in her 30s.

At various press conferences, Son Ye Jin often said, “I’m sad that it’s ending” when commenting on filming the drama. Her answer remained the same in interviews after the drama ended.

She began, “I have so many emotions. It was a story about a woman my age, love, family, career, and life. It made me think a lot from all perspectives. Dramas are usually very hard to film because of how hard it is on set, so you usually think about quickly filming it and resting. However, I’m surprised that I still have energy. I really liked my first project with director Ahn Pan Seok.”

The drama was loved by not just the actors, but also the viewers. According to Nielsen Korea, it achieved its highest viewership ratings of 7.3 percent and the cast members attracted a lot of buzz.

About the drama’s popularity, Son Ye Jin said, “We didn’t say great phrases or kiss beautifully at cool places like other dramas or movies.”

She continued, “It was a realistic melodrama about everyday life. We showed how couples kiss, talk, and look when they’re really in love. We wanted to depict ordinary love that wasn’t special. Many people said, ‘I was like that too’ and ‘I want to date too.'”

During the second half of the story, the couple could not withstand opposition from Yoon Jin Ah’s parents and broke up. Son Ye Jin commented, “Yoon Jin Ah is an immature character.”

Son-Ye-Jin.jpg

read full article>>> https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/04/son-ye-jin-shares-thoughts-character-potential-season-2-pretty-noona-buys-food/

Spoiler
12 hours ago, lsemun99 said:

@lucia704 I agree with you...:) Both of them appear to be wearing simple and comfortable outfits...

How I wish JHI and SYJ can be together in real life but I think it is difficult. Anyway, I still hope they can give each other a chance to date casually.  :wub:

JHI is really a rising star! For those who is interested to attend the fan meetings .. you can purchase the tickets here (For me, It is not cheap :rolleyes:) =>> https://www.viagogo.com/Concert-Tickets/K-Pop/Jung-Hae-In-Ticket

Wow, it is not cheap. The fan meetings were organised way before Jung Hae In become extremely famous ie before something in the rain.  Wonder how much will it be in the future.

Now I can roughly guess how much the tickets for KPoP concerts that my 2 daughters bought. They are not only attending the one in my country but they even went to Korea to watch the concerts.  The latest concert they are going to watch, will be in Thailand  coz they are not available on the date the concert is held in my country.

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

Son Ye Jin Shares Thoughts On Her Character And Potential Season 2 Of “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food”

read full article>>> https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/04/son-ye-jin-shares-thoughts-character-potential-season-2-pretty-noona-buys-food/

Oh yes, 2nd season please.

5 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Son Ye Jin shared her thoughts on JTBC’s “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” in a recent interview.

Many viewers tuned in to watch Yoon Jin Ah (played by Seo Ye Jin) and Seo Jun Hee (played by Jung Hae In) falling in love as well as the realistic life story of a woman in her 30s.

At various press conferences, Son Ye Jin often said, “I’m sad that it’s ending” when commenting on filming the drama. Her answer remained the same in interviews after the drama ended.

She began, “I have so many emotions. It was a story about a woman my age, love, family, career, and life. It made me think a lot from all perspectives. Dramas are usually very hard to film because of how hard it is on set, so you usually think about quickly filming it and resting. However, I’m surprised that I still have energy. I really liked my first project with director Ahn Pan Seok.”

The drama was loved by not just the actors, but also the viewers. According to Nielsen Korea, it achieved its highest viewership ratings of 7.3 percent and the cast members attracted a lot of buzz.

About the drama’s popularity, Son Ye Jin said, “We didn’t say great phrases or kiss beautifully at cool places like other dramas or movies.”

She continued, “It was a realistic melodrama about everyday life. We showed how couples kiss, talk, and look when they’re really in love. We wanted to depict ordinary love that wasn’t special. Many people said, ‘I was like that too’ and ‘I want to date too.'”

During the second half of the story, the couple could not withstand opposition from Yoon Jin Ah’s parents and broke up. Son Ye Jin commented, “Yoon Jin Ah is an immature character.”

I love to interpret the character of Son Ye Jin.

She has a good view and the character is loved.

I love her really and very much.

De4l85SV4AAyDIW.jpg:large

SYJ up ig private. She very happy and so pretty.

(◡‿◡✿) (◕‿◕✿)

Soompi Announcement 

The Events Team will be launching The Amazing Hunt on Monday 11 June . Lots of fun , reputation points & prizes on the table . Come check this out & join us 

On 31.5.2018 at 7:58 PM, Cedric Ong said:

A joking ref to his previous "mistake" in the awards show.

Hide contents

The red umbrella look so familiar....same brown handle. Clip taken during flight to Japan. So the guy holding the umbrella is staff from the drama, thus recycling the umbrella? or does it belong to Haein, if the guy is his assistant/manager?

During filming....brown handle, right?

Reveal hidden contents

Hi everyone, I really love SYJ’s sneakers that she wore in her Japan trip. Does anyone know what brand it is? I’m desperate to know. I hope you can help. Thanks so much chingussss! 

6 hours ago, janieriee said:

Hi everyone, I really love SYJ’s sneakers that she wore in her Japan trip. Does anyone know what brand it is? I’m desperate to know. I hope you can help. Thanks so much chingussss! 

It seems a Michael Kor pair of shoes. You might follow styleandstar on Instagram to know what brands Korean stars endorse.

1 hour ago, lucia704 said:

It seems a Michael Kor pair of shoes. You might follow styleandstar on Instagram to know what brands Korean stars endorse.

Oh i just took a look, the Michael Kor pair is when she appeared at the Incheon airport to fly to Japan. I mean the ones she wore during her trip and when she flew back to Korea. Anw thank you for your answer, i now follow the page you suggest. Hopefully i will find out someday. :)

Son Ye-jin ♥ Jung Hae-in 'Beautiful Lady Who Buys Me Food', ranked 1st place in the first half of 2018

According to Gooddata Corporation, a JTBC drama, "Pretty lady who buys me food" (writted by Kim Eun / director Ahn Chang-seok), became the most talked about drama in the first half of 2018 with 24,710 points in the weekly average. 

The second place is TVN 'My uncle' (24,299), the third place is tvN 'Wise Bamboo Life' (16,054), the fourth is JTBC 'Misty' (15,069), the fifth is KBS2 'My Golden Life' (14,341), JTBC 'Miss Hammurabi' (14,114), SBS 'Fat Melo' (12,505) and SBS 'Return' (12,363). 

Especially, there are 3 JTBC drama made it to the top 10 in the first half of 2018 and showed strong performance in the topic. Misty, which lasted in March, climbed to fourth place, and the current drama "Miss Hammurabi", which is currently on the air, ranks sixth in the first half of the year. 

JTBC drama "beautiful lady who buys me food", which was ended on May 19th, received a favorable response as it portrayed real love that both men and women would fall in love with, in particular, the two actors Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae-in's stellar performance, director Ahn Sang-seok's directing style, OST, etc. became the hot topic and recorded the highest audience rating of 8.3% on the 14th episode.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004165916

1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

Son Ye-jin ♥ Jung Hae-in 'Beautiful Lady Who Buys Me Food', ranked 1st place in the first half of 2018

According to Gooddata Corporation, a JTBC drama, "Pretty lady who buys me food" (writted by Kim Eun / director Ahn Chang-seok), became the most talked about drama in the first half of 2018 with 24,710 points in the weekly average. 

The second place is TVN 'My uncle' (24,299), the third place is tvN 'Wise Bamboo Life' (16,054), the fourth is JTBC 'Misty' (15,069), the fifth is KBS2 'My Golden Life' (14,341), JTBC 'Miss Hammurabi' (14,114), SBS 'Fat Melo' (12,505) and SBS 'Return' (12,363). 

Especially, there are 3 JTBC drama made it to the top 10 in the first half of 2018 and showed strong performance in the topic. Misty, which lasted in March, climbed to fourth place, and the current drama "Miss Hammurabi", which is currently on the air, ranks sixth in the first half of the year. 

JTBC drama "beautiful lady who buys me food", which was ended on May 19th, received a favorable response as it portrayed real love that both men and women would fall in love with, in particular, the two actors Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae-in's stellar performance, director Ahn Sang-seok's directing style, OST, etc. became the hot topic and recorded the highest audience rating of 8.3% on the 14th episode.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004165916

Many thanks for sharing the news. I wish that Son Ye-Jin and Jung Hae-in and our drama will win some major prizes  of the year 2018!

Jung Haein Answered Questions about 2nd Season of [Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food]

Jung Haein shared his thoughts about appearing in the second season of 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food...' if it really happens.

In the new interview he had with one media outlet, Jung Haein has once again talked about his character, Seo Joonhee, in the hit drama. Though his character, the actor said that he has learned a lot about love. 

When asked about the second season of the drama, Jung Haein answered, "I think I will remember the drama even after 10 or 20 years from now, it is a meaningful project for me. The second season in 10 years from now? I have enough interest to do it and I will go for it. I want to work again with the director as well as Son Yejin."

Source ->> http://kstarlive.com/Jung-Haein-Answered-Questions-about-2nd-Season-of--Pretty-Noona-Who-Buys-Me-Food--5971611

Personally I don't think there will be Season 2 ... probably at least will not happen in this year or next. Wishfully, I still hope they will have a lot of promotion activities together or photo shoot or advertisement together...  :wub:

Archived