[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Cestbon said:

Announced today ... new drama starts on Sept 15. Meaning, Marry Me Now will end on Sep 9 with 51 episodes.

Will miss Eun Tae, Yu Ha, Eun Su, Da Yeon, Jae Hyung and Mi Yeon.:scream:

:thumbsup:Thank you. Ah one episode dreaded extension? 

1 extra episode to show us a wedding of YH and ET and our cutie ES as the flower girl maybe? I will take that!!! 

ET/YH/ES :heart::star::love:

Many thks to @Cestbonfor the preview for Ep 40. 

Besides Noona to sleep in bed for 10 episodes, how abt we send WAM to keep her company?:lol: 

ES hugging ET as her Dad for the 1st time. Such a warm big hug and the smile on ET is splendid.

MS is such a bad loser, DY likes JH, there must be a reason, MS needs to chk the mirror again.

Waiting for Sat to come. lol

56 minutes ago, quandocuando said:

Besides Noona to sleep in bed for 10 episodes, how abt we send WAM to keep her company?

I don't want WAM to keep Noona company, I want her to go to a monastary and leave flat couple completely alone.  That woman is too high maintenance and would make extreme demands on SH/KS while in bed, it's likely to be worse.  Its best that she disappears for at least 10 years and returned a better person.  As for Noona, to practice what she so called preaches about charity etc., going on international volunteer missions or some distant Korean province with minimalistic/null interference in ET/DY's lives & hospital.

I am aware that ET/YH are talking marriage etc. but are you aware that they have not been on an adult date, no ES?  Are we going to see one with this pair before the wedding? If there is one, as registration is just fine for it to be legal, not a ceremony.

It's not surprising that MS would be upset because in a way the women that he cares for - MY/DY all went to the Park men HS/JH that's a huge hit on his confidence.

Hoping my internet and streaming works for the weekend.

Gone for now

36 minutes ago, hi5hli5htslight said:

I want to know what YH and ET say to each other in preview I can make out every conversation in preview except for theirs can someone please help me

You made me chuckle because I can’t make out a thing while you comprehended all but one. :D

Edit...I just listened again and it sounds like DY says “twice” that she likes someone which I assume is JH.

13 hours ago, zenya22 said:

1 extra episode to show us a wedding of YH and ET and our cutie ES as the flower girl maybe? I will take that!!! 

ET/YH/ES :heart::star::love:

Haha I am hoping to see that too. It would be really sweet and heartwarming.

8 hours ago, quandocuando said:

Besides Noona to sleep in bed for 10 episodes, how abt we send WAM to keep her company?

Ohhh noooooo my brain hurts thinking of both Noona and walking christmas tree WAM in bed together.

Haha just joking... i know what you mean :lol:

7 hours ago, chasen8888 said:

I am aware that ET/YH are talking marriage etc. but are you aware that they have not been on an adult date, no ES?  Are we going to see one with this pair before the wedding?

You are absolutely right. I have a feeling that would be what YuHa would like too. She mentioned in earlier episode that she and CSW didn't really lead a normal couple life soon after having ES.  Therefore, I think YuHa will need to hear and be convinced that ET's reason for marrying is not just for the best of ES.  He needs to court YuHa and shower her with more love.  I would love to see more of their dating scenes .. alone .. and separately little family picnics/outings. Am so greedy. But not sure if this will happen as we have only 12 eps left.

@celebrianna @hi5hli5htslight

This is what i gathered online .... not sure if its totally right...

ET said there is something that they need to be worried/concerned with.

YH asked ... what is it?

ET said ... it's the best situation for ES

YH ... are you going to marry me?

ET ... yes

Therefore... i think ET needs to show more of his love for YuHa and he wants to marry YuHa out of his love for her. Need to see more dating scenes :wub::wub:

2 hours ago, Cestbon said:

You are absolutely right. I have a feeling that would be what YuHa would like too. She mentioned in earlier episode that she and CSW didn't really lead a normal couple life soon after having ES.  Therefore, I think YuHa will need to hear and be convinced that ET's reason for marrying is not just for the best of ES.  He needs to court YuHa and shower her with more love.  I would love to see more of their dating scenes .. alone .. and separately little family picnics/outings. Am so greedy. But not sure if this will happen as we have only 12 eps left.

@celebrianna @hi5hli5htslight

This is what i gathered online .... not sure if its totally right...

YH asked ... what is it?

ET ... yes

Therefore... i think ET needs to show more of his love for YuHa and he wants to marry YuHa out of his love for her. Need to see more dating scenes :wub::wub:

Absolutely. Apart from the boring conservative kiss scene (which perhaps both actors are careful not to antagonise their real life spouses and in-laws), there's nothing on dating. Just days ago, he excluded YH in his deep thoughts about fatherhood and seemed to give her the cold shoulder too. ET needs to court YH for a much longer time to ensure that he really loves YH and wants to marry her or else he may run off again. This time to reflect if he's ready to be a good husband, unlike his father. It will make HS very busy and MY won't be happy about it. :lol:

2 hours ago, Cestbon said:

YH asked ... what is it?

ET ... yes

@CestbonI agree. This sounds like a practical solution for ES situation, unromantic kind of proposal although we know ET had fallen hard for YH long ago. ET and YH couple dating and courtship, Give something for HH to do, baby sit the little one while mom and dad go for  a date and not near anywhere where their relations live like MY advised. 

12 hours ago, chasen8888 said:

It's not surprising that MS would be upset because in a way the women that he cares for - MY/DY all went to the Park men HS/JH that's a huge hit on his confidence.

Next on the line to be upset big time will be HS. 2 of his children will be entangled with the Yeon's household and probably make him in-law twice with CK - the man who made him bang on the table during their first meeting and the same man who went to HS shop on the pretence to make shoes but indirectly revealed that MY has given up her expensive hobbies of golf and car-racing for HS.

5 hours ago, zenya22 said:

I agree. This sounds like a practical solution for ES situation, unromantic kind of proposal although we know ET had fallen hard for YH long ago. ET and YH couple dating and courtship, Give something for HH to do, baby sit the little one while mom and dad go for  a date and not near anywhere where their relations live like MY advised. 

haha i like the idea of HH being the babysitter.  She has been doing a great job.

Yes, I never doubted ET's love for YH.  He has dated before but YuHa is the only woman who has convinced him to change his idea about marriage.  And, his sole purpose for returning from Africa (and putting what he love doing aside) is YuHa.  He learned to accept EunSu because "EunSu is YuHa's heart".  Therefore, he loved YuHa first.  Then EunSu.  Just that recently he learned about EunSu being his biological daughter ... he needed to "recalibrate" his heart. Hahaha.. not easy right?  He has to fit to 2 important girls.  Both are equally important for him.

My previous point was more about him reassuring YuHa ...because the situation has changed now.  It is also about marriage and not about dating.  It is going to be YuHa's second marriage.  She certainly needs to be assured that marriage is for the right reason.   

Anyways.... i just want to see them date :wub::wub: just a drama and just want to enjoy watching EunTae and YuHa as a couple (and Eunsu as a family).

6 hours ago, newyee said:

Absolutely. Apart from the boring conservative kiss scene (which perhaps both actors are careful not to antagonise their real life spouses and in-laws), there's nothing on dating. Just days ago, he excluded YH in his deep thoughts about fatherhood and seemed to give her the cold shoulder too. ET needs to court YH for a much longer time to ensure that he really loves YH and wants to marry her or else he may run off again. This time to reflect if he's ready to be a good husband, unlike his father. It will make HS very busy and MY won't be happy about it. :lol:

I would not call it "boring conservative".  It is not SangWoo's hottest kiss.  If you would like to see SangWoo's hot kissess - it would be Searching for the Elephant and Goddess of Marriage (with Nam Sang Mi).  Those were hot kisses.  And, I don't think it calls for such hot kisses in this family weekend drama.  He did really well in Feast of the God with Sung Yuri too ... not hot by sweet.   What the role requires, he delivers it.

In terms of his reaction towards YuHa, I have already discussed at length in my previous post.  Therefore I shall not repeat.  From what I see you do enjoy nitpicking on EunTae.   

When I choose to watch a drama, I just want to enjoy and have positive thoughts.  Therefore, I am not interested in trolling or debate for the sake of it.

Just enjoy ya.  Don't sweat over minor stuff.  It is just a drama.   

“Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.” 
 Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

:blush:

This was after she got married. It has nothing really to do with their marriage status usually, of course one cannot discount that the in laws may put their foot down and object. The reason is plainly simple it is the station , timeslot and type of drama. This is a weekend family drama they don't do hot and heavy kisses.

Kim Nam Joo did some heavy stuff in "Misty" and notice again that it was a cable drama.

I think the way Eun Tae reacted was very understandable , the part where he was confused and felt responsible is a very natural reaction. His coldness to YH was strange and odd but may be he wanted to keep his balance while he was on the verge of a breakdown. I don't think he deserves the unkind things said about him. We are all human and sometimes we do react poorly but it is how we handle the subsequent interactions that will decide it.

I think they showed a very human and fallible aspect of humans. I myself had doubt coming from a very abusive family whether I can ever have children and not end up abusing them myself. People are what their life experiences make them and we aren't superhuman have some empathy for what others go through even if you cannot understand it.

1 hour ago, hyall said:

think the way Eun Tae reacted was very understandable , the part where he was confused and felt responsible is a very natural reaction. His coldness to YH was strange and odd but may be he wanted to keep his balance while he was on the verge of a breakdown. I don't think he deserves the unkind things said about him. We are all human and sometimes we do react poorly but it is how we handle the subsequent interactions that will decide it.

I think they showed a very human and fallible aspect of humans. I myself had doubt coming from a very abusive family whether I can ever have children and not end up abusing them myself. People are what their life experiences make them and we aren't superhuman have some empathy for what others go through even if you cannot understand it.

I like what you about handling the the subsequent interactions after our reactions. Also, what I think was the very real daddy thing that ET did was to go to the Chae's and straighten them out regarding their legal claim to ES. That is an amazing thing ET did but not really being talked about. That for me was more important because by doing that he openly claimed ES as his daughter, he put himself out there to fight for ES and YH because he is ES father and YH future husband. When he went for his little sabbatical, it was to gain clarity to questions he had of himself, his doubts about his ability to fulfill his commitments as a father and calm his emotions at how the situation he dreaded came about, so he can make rational decisions to face what is. He then went to seek for guidance from a responsible and experienced father, HS.

People do have doubts about commitments they have made because people are human. Believe it or not there are people who question themselves and get the jitters before the wedding and not because they are not committed but because they see enormous responsibility and have momentary doubts about their ability to be a good husband or wife, some get nervous before accepting a big project or promotion or before any life changing challenges because people are human and yet those challenges can be drivers to better decision making and therefore better actions. So yes, I understand ET even if I scratched my head at some of his actions initially, but viewing it from his perspective, becomes understandable. 

Archived