[Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha :glasses:  yesss yess  fashionista SA

BTS / Making

Erhm... @eunjoyesung yes yes to ... pinch pinch... 

:blush:gifs updates fr JTBC

20180307_191041_7956.gif

Ops... no no to abalone porrige

20180308_100531_7167.gif

Spoiler

20180307_190512_8747.gif

Our angry hyung

Spoiler

20180307_190608_1296.gif

YES! Finally get to hear Kim Jung Hyun sing in Ep 9 like in School 2017! His voice is good as he used to act in musicals. 

PDnim, please let him sing an OST for this drama!:blush:

This drama is an instant stress reliever! But I can only watch it when nobody is around at home.:D

23 minutes ago, blademan said:

They both have amazing voices!!! But KJH surprised me the most :o

You should watch the video clip of his singing in School 2017. He's got us ladies SWOONING, thus his nickname TAESWOON! :blush:

If i had not warmed up to Soo Ah's character before this , I definitely did in this episode (ep 10) . I had not paid much attention to her before, brushing off her character as the troublesome ex - a third wheel prop meant as a catalyst for Dong Gu / Yoon Ah's love line.  However in the last 2 or 3 episodes , I found her  honesty , which could of course be seen as being  brutally  frank, rather refreshing and I do like how perceptive and tuned  in she is to everyone's true feelings and emotions. I think she's a pretty good match for pushover DS - I was not sure before  but this episode opened up the possibilities . I'm glad she did not do an unbelievable 180 degree turn, she's still vain and self centred but you know she's got her heart in the right place.

0eGhvgw.png

And ahhh my favorite couple...Chewbacca and Wolverine. These two , I am looking forward to them getting together.

Spoiler

sxtJsFp.png

I know the friends turned lovers trope is one that has been done to death in k-dramas ,but I am all for it here.  In spite of all that bickering , they are so comfortable with each other ( look at how little reservations she has appearing unshaven in front of him and he has no qualms talking with her with toothpaste foam all over his mouth) , and are always each other's support system. Jun Ki is a gem, and a real sweetheart; it's no surprise that SY has begun to fall for him. That whole battle of the Seafood - how crazy mad was that.  Think of all the awkward but sweet sexy  romantic moments these two will be up to later on. The kisses will be interspersed with a sparring of words!

nS3o3x3.png

Jun Ki winning SY and me over with his octopus outfit!

That is also the thing about this drama - the humour can polarise the audience. You either love it or hate it. I for one, think it's brilliant. ( well  - I am also one of the rare  few that enjoyed Missing Nine but was not too fond of Strong Woman Do Bong Soo, so go figure! :ph34r:). I confess that I was apprehensive about the 4 episode extension especially after ep 9 where I felt that it was losing its magic a little , overstretching that whole battle of pride between Du Shik and Dong Gu. But eps 10 renewed my faith, and I can see that it will be able to give time for all the love lines to develop organically and for them as individuals to fulfill their dreams.

In another drama-verse , I would have most likely shipped our pretty baby mama with cute pastry chef. After all he seems on paper the perfect candidate in all respects - great personality , financial stability,  maturity , similar life experiences and station. But then in Waikiki land, the message is loud and clear. You can't rationalise love and the reasons why you fall for and love someone. It's impossible to figure everything out. I'm happy DG confessed.  With 10 episodes ahead , I don't expect Yoon Ah do jump on the love train just yet - heck she's trying to get her life together and raise a kid alone. But it is clear that YA's affections for DG are also growing. I look forward to how this pans out.

1h8vCKD.png

10 hours ago, triplem said:

With 10 episodes ahead , I don't expect Yoon Ah do jump on the love train just yet - heck she's trying to get her life together and raise a kid alone. But it is clear that YA's affections for DG are also growing. I look forward to how this pans out.

What? Aw man... me gona fall asleep if these 2 cuties still doing the 'push n pull troupe' ops!:wub:  

UjdIQyg.jpg

Ah see ... BB also cant wait...  ok ok juz kidding:tongue:

265ce9.gif

*Olivia... the Ghost*:astonished:

ug6O8G2.jpg

@supergal99 I actually thought that the video that DG made for the client was rather unique & it if you have the right sense of humour , it’s can be a very memorable one. I know the Japanese would appreciate its wackiness ! 

@triplem  Oh gosh .. Japanese? *cough* oh ok...u mean they like  po...:tongue: erhm... erhm... 

Spoiler

pokemons... heeeee

:glasses:

8XNgKBM.jpg

:grimace: pardon me yr post juz reminds me of this scene... opz!

:blush:

(I have to watch this) Waikiki Commentary Special!

2018-03-12 AM 10:37:25 View 73

20180312_103539_2210.jpg

From shooting point to the secret of chemo! 
Everything from Waikiki that you hear to actors ★ 

JTBC Moonwha drama <Sharakata Tea Waikiki> 
Weekly / Tuesday night at 11:00 

Tomorrow they'll air a normal episode or a special too? I can't wait to know the answer of YA. She's fond of DG, but I think she doesn't know if it's love of only friendship. I hope they end together, because she really needs somebody who really cares about her and her daughter. 

3 minutes ago, solucu said:

Tomorrow they'll air a normal episode or a special too? I can't wait to know the answer of YA. She's fond of DG, but I think she doesn't know if it's love of only friendship. I hope they end together, because she really needs somebody who really cares about her and her daughter. 

Nah no normal episode this week but next week.

Archived