[Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it’s bittersweet cause like watching this show I just want to watch more episodes in the moment cause it’s soooo good and I want to laugh more (they never fail to succeed to make me laugh really hard at least once each episode hahahaha ‘this turned from a bone eating show to shaving show!’ And then his eyebrows...lmaooo trying to channel his inner thug but still has his inner prosecutor out. This show is just so....original and fun I love it) that’s why I am happy nonetheless that we will be getting an extension even though the next two weeks nothing will air (ughhhh time is gonna go so slow! Feels like the Olympics all over again when some shows airing were put on pause ). 

Ok he told her he likes her he really like her :wub:

She wont accept it yet I think she will struggle with it for a bit! But knowing his  half the battle.

DG is acting like a dad to everyone in the house lol :D

YA shoes this episodes she cares about him alot. :heart:

Episode 9 I think was for me not as good or as fun as past episodes, I thought maybe someone else wrote it.  I like the guy that Yoon Ah met who told her to crunch the puffed up plastic bag,  But I guess she and DG are fated.  DG gave a little baby corn dog bread and abalone porridge? really after all this time he didn't know better? He is not that stupid.  Hope episode 10 is better.

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I wouldn't have thought so since the production is going to have to rejig things around to accommodate the extra episodes, especially since they're taking next week off so that they can rejig the drama. The price of success.

oh -extra episodes - that must be why I found episode 9 drag - whenever they do that and go off the original structure plan - it gets watered down and feels forced, loses it's natural flow.  Even when I like a drama - I don't like it when the start making extra episodes,the rhythm changes.

Loved this ep! I laughed so much and I'm enjoying  JK/SJ and even DS/SA progress, each couple is so different from the other but they are so well balanced together you can't help but liking all the dynamics.

I'm especially happy with DG and YA's progress in this ep :wub: DG finally starting to chase after his dream and the girl he likes is a big upgrade for this character. It was also pretty clear that, as we already noticed, YA deeply cares for him and tbh I believe it's rather obvious that she likes him too ( probably has been liking him for quite some time). The looks of pure adoration she gave him in this ep are a big giveway (finally!).

I still think that his confession will shock her bc she now has to face these emotions she tried to contain. 

How I wish there was a preview but I think we won't get any till next week  *sighs*

@maddymappo I agree with you, ep 9 wasn't my fav either but ep 10 is definitely better. Let's hope the extention won't reduce the quality of the drama coz that would be a pity. 

9 hours ago, meiil said:

Loved this ep! I laughed so much and I'm enjoying  JK/SJ and even DS/SA progress, each couple is so different from the other but they are so well balanced together you can't help but liking all the dynamics.

I'm especially happy with DG and YA's progress in this ep :wub: DG finally starting to chase after his dream and the girl he likes is a big upgrade for this character. It was also pretty clear that, as we already noticed, YA deeply cares for him and tbh I believe it's rather obvious that she likes him too ( probably has been liking him for quite some time). The looks of pure adoration she gave him in this ep are a big giveway (finally!).

I still think that his confession will shock her bc she now has to face these emotions she tried to contain. 

How I wish there was a preview but I think we won't get any till next week  *sighs*

@maddymappo I agree with you, ep 9 wasn't my fav either but ep 10 is definitely better. Let's hope the extention won't reduce the quality of the drama coz that would be a pity. 

Yes, episode 10 was back on track. Very funny and touching. I  really enjoyed it. Feel better, now.

Some noticed how references to the movie ‘If Only’ appear a lot during DG and YA scenes. Not sure what that means since that movie is a tragedy that ends with the death of the guy :| any takes from you guys? 

16 minutes ago, meiil said:

Some noticed how references to the movie ‘If Only’ appear a lot during DG and YA scenes. Not sure what that means since that movie is a tragedy that ends with the death of the guy :| any takes from you guys? 

I dont see it at all really this isn't a melodrama or anything like that.

I mean I watch if Only, I really dont see it.

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I dont see it at all really this isn't a melodrama or anything like that.

I mean I watch if Only, I really dont see it.

Same, which is why I wonder it features during their scenes... is there’s something else in the movie that could be connected with them? 

30 minutes ago, meiil said:

Same, which is why I wonder it features during their scenes... is there’s something else in the movie that could be connected with them? 

I mean this drams seems to have alot of references dont it?

Like X-Files too I dont think it means much.

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I mean this drams seems to have alot of references dont it?

Like X-Files too I dont think it means much.

I just went to check and the main theme of the movie is to tell/show the person you love your true feelings, since that’s what DG did in the last episode I think that’s probably it. Yeah the drama likes to parody a lot, tho this reference wasn’t used as a parody but probably more like an hint. It’s not the first time I see shows using other movies references in order to give a message to the main couple etc. 

I just found this drama four days a go and have been in marathon until the recent episode 10.

I did not expect this drama to be this good... It's light and entertaining, I haven't laugh this often from watching Korean drama. I love how goofy their love story is, the overreaction from the character and the humour of course, its a hidden gem. JTBC have been gearing up their game lately, almost every drama of them is good. 

And hopefully the 4 episode extension did not lower their standard and plot for this drama. 

And lastly, can we have more baby sol with the guys scene please. 

am I the only one who doesn't want KSJ and LJK to have a love line, their relationship is already perfect, and I'm afraid some romance will ruin it all. 

Archived