Thank you so much for Sol!!! :wub::wub::wub:

BB Sol in action:)

bURVVWN.jpg

4tR2vkF.jpg

:blink:fashionista

IO8SgvH.jpg

:grimace:

Attention to chingus interested in playing a game related to kdramas pls visit

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki, 으라차차 와이키키 - Mon & Tue @ 23:00 PM KST
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki, 으라차차 와이키키 - Mondays and Tuesdays @ 23:00 PM KST
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki, 으라차차 와이키키 - Mondays and Tuesdays @ 23:00 KST
43 minutes ago, solucu said:

Anyone watching live? in my links I only watch a man talking to a bunch of girls, but not the drama :bawling:

It's almost impossible for me to watch any drama live on JTBC nowadays. I think they have blocked it somehow.

10 minutes ago, meiil said:

I think dungu will confess tomorrow! Also seems like the third couple is starting to have some progress as well

I REALLY HOPE HE DOES!!

Is DS and SA supposed to be romantic like that?? I just thought they would be good buddies...

2 minutes ago, blademan said:

Is DS and SA supposed to be romantic like that?? I just thought they would be good buddies...

I don’t know so far nothing hinted to a romance btw but they do feature in the main poster as a “couple” along with DA/YA  and JK/SJ, so maybe they’ll become a pair too by the end of the drama. 

HAHAHAH THIS DRAMA MAKES ME LAUGH LIKE A MAD WOMAN.

It's amazing how they find fresh ways to make situations funny. I can never predict what's gonna happen. Happy camper weeee!!

Episode 10 Preview Translation:

JK: Yesterday we seem to have had an accident...

Both gasp.

JK: Bloody alcohol!

DG: What the- how dare you... my sister... get over here!

SJ: Rookie KSJ reporting!

Superior: (think she tells her to go report on the singer(?) who's been first for 7 weeks)

SJ gets obstructed: I'm a reporter. Are you trying to get in the way of news reporting for the citizens??

Superior: Did you find out who it was before going? And you want to be a reporter? Forget it.

JK: Bbolbalgan Octopus? (Pun on Bbolbalgan4 - a real musical duo) 

DS: That definitely looked like SA's ex-boyfriend.

SA: You mean that scammer?

DS: What are you doing?

SA: I'm going to stake this out myself. 

Boss: DS-ah, get me a cola. 

DS: Yes, boss.

Can't get what SA is saying.

Another boss (?): DS-ah, why are you so late?

SA sees DS mistreated and says: DS, let's go eat some meat. My treat.

Pastry chef: This is my personal studio. Come and practice here. I'll help you.

YA: DG-ssi, are you mad at me about something?

DS (?): Are you crying, DG??

YA: DG-ssi is more of a coward than I thought. So what if you fail or if it doesn't work out? 

DG: I'm going to confess. 

DG: YA-ssi, I have something to tell you.

13 minutes ago, meiil said:

“I have something to say.”

12 minutes ago, angelflower said:

HAHAHAH THIS DRAMA MAKES ME LAUGH LIKE A MAD WOMAN.

It's amazing how they find fresh ways to make situations funny. I can never predict what's gonna happen. Happy camper weee

Episode 10 Preview Translation:

JK: Yesterday we seem to have had an accident...

Both gasp.

JK: Bloody alcohol!

DG: What the- how dare you... my sister... get over here!

SJ: Rookie KSJ reporting!

Superior: (think she tells her to go report on the singer(?) who's been first for 7 weeks)

SJ gets obstructed: I'm a reporter. Are you trying to get in the way of news reporting for the citizens??

Superior: Did you find out who it was before going? And you want to be a reporter? Forget it.

JK: Bbolbalgan Octopus? (Pun on Bbolbalgan4 - a real musical duo) 

DS: That definitely looked like SA's ex-boyfriend.

SA: You mean that scammer?

SA: I'm going to stake this out myself. 

Boss: DS-ah, get me a cola. 

DS: Yes, boss.

Can't get what SA is saying.

Another boss (?): DS-ah, why are you so late?

SA sees DS mistreated and says: DS, let's go eat some meat. My treat.

Pastry chef: This is my personal studio. Come and practice here. I'll help you.

YA: DG-ssi, are you mad at me about something?

DS (?): Are you crying, DG??

YA: DG-ssi is more of a coward than I thought. So what if you fail or if it doesn't work out? 

DG: I'm going to confess. 

DG: YA-ssi, I have something to tell you.

Thanks you 2. :D

Another translation of the preview for ep 10.

JK: Yesterday, what kind of trouble did we…?
(Both JK and SJ gasp)
JK: Alcohol is the enemy! Alcohol! Alcohol! Alcohol!
DG: Hyung did…No! To my little sister? Come here! Come here!
SJ: I am the new employee Kang Seo Jin!
Woman: The one who has been no. 1 for 7 weeks, the King of Masked Singer, you will…
SJ: I’m a reporter.
SJ: Are you trying to block news that the country needs to know?!
Woman: Did you find out who it is? Do you think that you’ll be able to continue as a reporter doing work like that? Just quit.
JK: You’re the Fiery Red Octopus, aren’t you?
DS: He definitely looked like Soo Ha’s boyfriend.
SH: Did you catch that scam artist?
SH: I’m intending to watch for him myself.
Boss: Hey, bring me a cola.
DS: Yes, president.
SH: Doesn’t it even make you angry at all?
Boss: Why are you just getting here now?
SH: Doo Shik, let’s go eat some meat instead. I’ll buy.
Man: This is my personal studio. You can come here to practice. I’ll help you.
YA: Dong Gu-shi, are you perhaps mad at me?
DS: Dong Gu, are you crying?
YA: Dong Gu-shi, you’re actually more of a scaredy cat than I thought. So you fail and it doesn’t work out? So what of it?
DG: That’s why I’m going to confess.
DG: Yoon Ah-sshi, I have something to say to you.

SJ has been tasked with finding out the masked singer on the program King of Masked Singers who has won 7 times but has kept his identity successfully hidden. Unfortunately, she hasn't been successful and is being scolded at work for it, so it looks as if JK is going to try to give her a little assist to discover who he is.

Also, it does seem as if DS and SH are starting to develop a relationship, even if it's only friendship at this stage. DS has been portrayed as being so innocent and naive and easily taken advantage of, that having someone feisty and bossy like SH have his back is probably what he really needs.

As for DG and YA, despite the preview, I'm not sure that DG is actually going to get his confession out. This drama seems to be milking DG's angst with respect to YA for all it's worth, so my guess is something will happen to stop him from actually confessing. There may even be some noble idiocy by DG involved with respect to the new guy who is willing to help YA achieve her dream of being a patissier.

Anyway, the three couples finally seem to be taking shape.

I am caught up on the episodes for this drama, but still not sure that the humor and writing here really resounds with me, though I really, really want to like this drama because I love the cast so much. So, I don't have that much to say and may just go back to lurking mode. However, no doubts that Baby Sol is just the cutest. :)

38 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Also, it does seem as if DS and SH are starting to develop a relationship, even if it's only friendship at this stage. DS has been portrayed as being so innocent and naive and easily taken advantage of, that having someone feisty and bossy like SH have his back is probably what he really needs.

As for DG and YA, despite the preview, I'm not sure that DG is actually going to get his confession out. This drama seems to be milking DG's angst with respect to YA for all it's worth, so my guess is something will happen to stop him from actually confessing. There may even be some noble idiocy by DG involved with respect to the new guy who is willing to help YA achieve her dream of being a patissier.

Anyway, the three couples finally seem to be taking shape.

I agree about DS and SH, strangely I see them working well together now we only have to see if they'll reach a romantic stage too or not.

I truly hope that won't be the case with DG and Ya, it would be super annoying and way predictable,  also being this a comedy I don't think they'll use too much angst in it.

I think the chef guy could be the push DG finally needs towards confessing, what I'm still waiting is for the drama to show us more of YA feels  coz so far we only got glimpses here and there.

I have the feeling Sol's dad is gonna come soon in the picture, and that will probably be what causes more troubles with YA and DG relationship ( hoping that by the time he'll appear they will actually be in a relationship).

Having said this I can't wait for today's subs!

Archived