[Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키

Go Seung Ji

44 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

But I think this will be his final push to  confirmed his feelings.

Yeah I also think will probably confess to her next week. Apparently he already tried in today's ep but failed but turns out ex gf discovered he has a crush on YA

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

8 more episodes right?

Yes:)

btw guys, their ratings increased from 1.7% to 2.2%!! this alr surpassed ‘just between lovers’ final ep’s ratings. I hope we can at least break the 5% mark before the last ep. this drama keep getting better and better so they deserved it.

actually, I used to find the jokes on first few eps a lil bit exaggerated but now we can see how good they deliver the joke to the point that i always found myself cracking on the floor every minute of it. The loveline also well arranged and do not feel rushing at all. i also cant help by end up falling for every character in waikiki (this is rare for me bc im usually liking one or two characters only lol). they seriously feel like a family and i love that vibe so much. They made me feel like i wanna be a part of those waikiki squad.

11 hours ago, meiil said:

Ikr I'm shook lol I thought they'd be the 2nd couple to get together.

:lol: haahaaa...yess... itz about time ..ops!

7MCJd6o.jpg

More wacky couple moments... i hope :wub:

Our cuties... Cute height difference... ops ops!

eTjZvxm.jpg

15 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

Whenever baby Sol appears on screen, i tend to pause the video for awhile, just so i can stare at her cute face... hahaha... 

BB Sol in BTS:blush:

vxo7wnN.jpg

Poke @onlysb1

this IG clip...cute:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Every episode he is more gone its like 400 % in love now.

I like how he did in fact moved on.

That is so true. i was initially wary about them bringing Soo Ah back into the picture, it would really be a drag if it becomes a love triangle. I am just glad that in the last two episodes that both he and Soo Ah do not have any feelings for each other. 

Alright so now that DG has realised and confronted his own feelings , when will YA realise that she likes DG too? I don't think she's quite aware yet or she may not like DG the way he does cause she seems rather cool and unaffected even when the blind date came along. I thought i saw slight sparks of jealousy when they first met Soo Ah at the bus stop and the second time when Soo Ah's bags got stolen and she had nowhere to go, and YA was watching them from afar. I am guessing she does not think she is in the position to date given her situation. 

I loved Du Shik and Cherry's scenes. Shy and timid Du Shik being a real man there standing up for his first love. I hope it works out for him. Both somewhat took a diversion from their dreams and understands what it's like to have to do something you don't actually want to in order to survive.

And finally oh my as I had wished Chewbacca and Wolverine are going to have a love line!! yay! I didn't expect them to be the first couple.  I love their cute bickering and yet when the occasion calls for it they are always there for each other.

haha came across a funny vid - someone made a crossover trailer of the guys in Waikiki & the girls in AOY :tongue:

I'm so excited for SJ X JK.... please don't make it a red herring writers :( They've had so many scenes together, please let it be. It's so funny how JK calls SJ out, for using his razors. It's so weird, but oddly I find it so cute. 

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

That is so true. i was initially wary about them bringing Soo Ah back into the picture, it would really be a drag if it becomes a love triangle. I am just glad that in the last two episodes that both he and Soo Ah do not have any feelings for each other. 

Alright so now that DG has realised and confronted his own feelings , when will YA realise that she likes DG too? I don't think she's quite aware yet or she may not like DG the was he does cause she seems rather cool and unaffected even when the blind date came along. I thought i saw slight sparks of jealousy when they first met Soo Ah at the bus stop and the second time when Soo Ah's bags got stolen and she had nowhere to go, and YA was watching them from afar. I am guessing she does not think she is in the position to date given her situation. 

I loved Du Shik and Cherry's scenes. Shy and timid Du Shik being a real man there standing up for his first love. I hope it works out for him. Both somewhat took a diversion from their dreams and understands what it's like to have to do something you don't actually want to in order to survive.

And finally oh my as I had wished Chewbacca and Wolverine are going to have a love line!! yay! I didn't expect them to be the first couple.  I love their cute bickering and yet when the occasion calls for it they are always there for each other.

Yeah I think she is in denial now herself there were alot of moments in episode 7 where she so hint of jealously.

It was the same for DS at first now it her turn lol

I'm also sure YA has feelings for DG. You can tell by the way she deeply cares for him since that time she spend the whole day trying to convince SA to talk to him and her startled/jealous reaction in the previous ep when she witnessed them outside the guest house.

I also agree that she's probably dismissing her feelings because she doesn't think she's worthy enough at the moment, especially due to her condition. My guess is that next week the pastry chef will be a big push for both her and DG into maybe confessing.

I know for sure that most of the guesthouses in Seoul are run by young Koreans who are sometimes good looking but where can I find these 3 good looking ADORKABLE DORKS?:wub:

KJH reminds me of his Taeswoon character in School 2017 whom I love to bits!:D

LYK is as usual the hyper active and talkative guy from his variety shows and SSW is a revelation for me with his comical expressions as it's my 1st time seeing him in a drama.:tongue:

IRL these 3 guys will get 100% occupancy for any guesthouses without any problem! Heeeee!:blush:

:blush:

Cute updates by jtbc

Uncle Mo's Mallot! Sol honey chemistry collection .zip

2018-03-02 AM 10:06:14 View 96

20180302_100132_0636.jpg

20180302_100136_8921.jpg

Spoiler

Who is the fixed pick of Lovely Boss Soley?

20180302_100141_3650.jpg

Honey Chemistry Collection of Youth Corps with a Lanki nephew Soli .zip

20180302_100146_6467.jpg

20180302_100153_1925.jpg

Spoiler

20180302_100203_9894.jpg20180302_100210_1796.jpg20180302_100215_2290.jpg

Cr JTBC

BTS/making

1 mar

Spoiler

:glasses:

:blink: gosh... muz commend those BGM used really matches the scenes well... :glasses: haaahaaaa...yesss... super hilarious the latest ep. 8

JbPCiel.jpg

These 2 bros really have very good chemistry...haaahaaa.. goblin drama OST was playing in the background.:lol:

vwSf6Hn.jpg

The repeated "Let's do it!" ** LOL **

:lol:

OH8qF0j.jpg

Spoiler

1IhUVm1.jpg

dMe2HGe.jpg

1Lk8stO.jpg

UVVqsVu.jpg

Archived