[Drama 2018] Good Witch, 착한마녀전

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, apqaria said:

What!!! They are having wrap up party already!! Why didn't they publicize it? Didn't see any pictures in media :cry:

Thanks @bubu678 for the updates ~~

Oh they finished shooting

PuyMQys.jpg

FWhNm81.jpg

Cto

Wherez uri Song Gi Jang Nim nim nim....!!!

aww I'm sad that it is really the end but super happy for that small wedding spoiler!  woohooo :D SunJin@Muscles w co-pilot CR forever :wub:   and happy for the cast and production crew thank you all for a wonderful Show!

I'm with you @Lmangla on the disco dress and the white pants!  wonder why they didn't use the first dress.  It was better than the one DH wore to actual engagement party.  Seeing SH's dress that is so SH and so cute CR is there.  

I read roar in your post @supergal99 and knew a song was coming!  :glasses:

Thank you Song Gi Jang Nim for following your heart through all those confusing times.  When DH learned she's been dating WJ, she told CR she'll have an uncle soon. Uncle...Ha!  WJ will be super cool Dad!! :lol:  they'll be a lovely little family! :heart:

Hahaa... yesss @japchaebap u know ya ... haaa that song sooo apt....heee:glasses:

Oh the wedding setting n costumes etc is juz soooo SH style heeee... poke @Annya @Lmangla

Oh oh wait ... no one else in the church? Hahaaa.. -> maybe the others really "dissolved into the sea" heee...ops!

Aw man.. i hope uri hotties can put on their uniforms again.. i confessed i have uniform fantasy *dum dum dum*

W76irM4.jpg

nTzjPlL.jpg

5W5IHlO.jpg

:wub:uniform fantasy

Retro song:

Spoiler

Poke @arlene80 u came back juz in time to see the wrapup party...heeee

@supergal99 Waaaa, you and I have similar taste in music...first it's Bryan Adams, now Savage Garden! I love uniforms too...am the type who stare at the cabin crew and count the stripes on the pilot at airports. They walk in unison and somehow give off celebrity vibes.

@apqaria can't believe they did not advertise the wrap up party, like everything else about this drama. Heck, this doesn't stop us from loving the show. The actress who posted the pictures says she was laughing all the time while filming. It really does look like everyone had a good time.

They must have gone straight to the party after filming. Love that pic with BSB eating a cake with the faces of his two on-screen mistresses. What a hoot! 

The cake posted by the noodle air stewardess

Cto

Edit. @ELY_397 oh hi 5 ! I confessed i like to sing karaoke.. hahaaa.. so i try out all sorts of songs...heee.. the song u posted i heard it for the first time ... wow.. supernice -> i replayed it couple of times ..tks!:wub:

@supergal99 sorry i was busy with work. I just finished reading all your post here but i saw the episode last Sunday. I pity WJ last weeks episode because i felt that his emotion has been played by SH and DH, But i laugh on his facial expression when DH became aggressive towards him like touching or kissing him because he is like a man who is afraid to be raped. lol ( just kidding) I really felt bad for WJ. But if he is  with SH he looks like a teenager who just fell in love for the first time. And he looks calm and so in love.

I just can't get enough of WJ/RSY and SH/LDH. As some of you said their chemistry is over the roof. Even if the kiss is simple and less skinship but you will always feel giddy and excited. Their portrayal is so believable as if the emotions they show in the drama is so real. The way RSY looks at LDH it gives you excitement that you will forget that he is already married and wish that they will be together in real life. lol And sometimes wish you will have RSY in real life. lol

Wow it's already their wrap up party. Sad that we can't see them anymore in our screen. I'm always looking forward every Saturday to watch this drama. I hope there will be season 2 or another drama for RSY and LDH.:wub:

Hope our interaction or friendship here in this thread will not stop. I'll be missing you guys for all your comments, analysis and teasing on mr. muscle.:wub:

:D hahaaa  @arlene80 yr post is sooo cute... -> ya the rape part ops! Ah ok ...erhm.. i mean we r all sooooo scared of DH ...aw man.. she is really nasty... good job actress LDH !!:grimace: 

eh eh... why u muz remind me ops i mean us that uri captain muscle is married ...again... hahaaaa... (*cough* psst ... plus one young daughter *sigh*)

Ok chill.... Yap tomorrow is the finale... huhuhu... ok i hope u will have time to watch the last 2 eps. 

:blush:

Wow @Annya thks for the pic... finally!! Hahaaa... yay!! I can have sweet dreams zzzzz... :wub: oh gosh... i better start doing apatheia...ia...iaaa~~~

@arlene80 We only saw one picture of both LDH and RSY where they were cutting the cake :( 

BTW, I actually like that we see only our sunjin couple and precious CR at their wedding. Always loved the private wedding idea since it feels more intimate to me :wub:

@ELY_397 and @supergal99 Actually "If you are not the one" and "Truly Madly Deeply" are 2 of my favorite songs but had been sometime since I listened to them. Thanks for posting them here :blush:

Yes our main star cast picture are missing from wrap-up party,i mean picture together.Didn't see OTY at all.

But wondering what happened to WJ family if they didn't attend wedding?Did DH fainted and is back to hospital or she is in jail or she left the country? Are WJ and SH still working in airlines curious abt many questions.Maybe a small leap of few months and Sunjin couple getting married.Any beach or honeymoon scene before drama end :wink:

Archived