[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The written preview for ep 11 is up (not sure what it means though but according to google translate there's a problem between BY & JW about a boy refusing treatment?? And how MH's feeling is deepening? and that BY's & JW's conflict will also deepen?). Can anyone translate this? 

재욱과 함께 한 소년의 치료를 맡게 된 보영...! 꿈을 잃고 실의에 빠진 소년이 치료를 거부하자 보영은 소년을 찾아가 설득하려 애쓰지만 재욱은 오히려 의지가 없다면 치료를 그만두라는 세상 냉정한 직언을 날려 버린다. 하지만 보영의 만류에도 굽히지 않은 재욱...! 그런 재욱에게 실망실망 대실망한 보영. 그렇게 재욱과 보영의 갈등이 깊어져 가는 가운데 보영을 향한 민호의 마음도 점점 깊어져만 가는데!...

10 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Translation:

Bo Young who has taken over treating a boy who had started treatments with Jae Wook…! A boy who has lost his dreams and has fallen into despair, he refuses his treatments. Bo Young tries to find him to persuade him to be treated, but Jae Wook instead coldly says that if he doesn’t have the will, then stopping treatment is the right thing to do.  However, Jae Wook who won’t given in to Bo Young’s pleas…! Bo Young who becomes greatly disappointed in such a Jae Wook. Thus, Jae Wook and Bo Young’s divide becomes wider even as Min Ho falls deeper for Bo Young…!

let me guess.. the boy is ha suk jin :tongue: although he doesn't look like someone who has given up on his dreams.. he looked so cheeky in the preview

Did anyone else notice the abalone scene between NW & JY? 

NW: I had my eyes on that abalone since earlier, you know.

JY: Does that make this abalone yours? It's not yours until you eat it. (proceeds eating it)

And then BY was like...

BY: Why are you guys like that? There are more abalones right here. 

Coincidence? I think not. :tongue:

I think this show is basically telling us shippers that with regards to who BY will wind up with, it's every man for himself. This can swing either way. While I ship Yeline, if JW doesnt act soon.. then there's a high possibility that he'll lose BY. So Dr Ye better do well next week. I dont want to see another week of shipping uncertainties. 

10 minutes ago, bella1025 said:

Did anyone else notice the abalone scene between NW & JY? 

NW: I had my eyes on that abalone since earlier, you know.

JY: Does that make this abalone yours? It's not yours until you eat it. (proceeds eating it)

And then BY was like...

BY: Why are you guys like that? There are more abalones right here. 

Coincidence? I think not. :tongue:

I think this show is basically telling us shippers that with regards to who BY will wind up with, it's every man for himself. This can swing either way. While I ship Yeline, if JW doesnt act soon.. then there's a high possibility that he'll lose BY. So Dr Ye better do well next week. I dont want to see another week of shipping uncertainties. 

Agreed! The more dr ye prolongs it, the more chance that ship will sail because we’re only human after all. BY seems sincere in her feelings, she had things in perspective with the grandpa (poor harabouji I was crying from feels of that scene) and yet at the beach still couldn’t stop thinking about him like we naturally do when we like someone. But then it was true that she’d forget momentarily when the funny things happened to her. And she’s moved in from MH, what’s to say she doesn’t move on from JW too? Plot twist, she chooses to be alone and single instead of with any of them. Haha really though, I’m just hoping for a much due kiss scene that hasn’t happened yet with eithe possible ships!

While saddened by the rejection, I'm still very much behind the Yeline because we've seen the hurt between them, as well as witnessed the things that were left unsaid. The audience are all privy to their thoughts and real feelings. 

BY wont be moving on from JW anytime soon. He is still very much in her thoughts. JW.. we'll we've seen him struggle this week so my bet is he's very much on board the Yeline. 

I really didnt think it was right that's why I declined. But... I dont know why my heart aches so much (after turning her down) - JW 

Besides the obvious scenes of longing from JW. We heard him him utter these words to MC and SW. It's quite obvious that he likes BY as much as she does him, but his thoughts/mind of what is right (which is governed and influenced by his past) is what caused him to decline his feelings for her. I'm confident that the preview is not misleading and given us a clear picture of how JW will behave next. 

That scene when he looked at MH's kakao(?) profile.. aigoo. :bawling: And we finally see him display a bit of jealousy, did they go there together?

I plan to actually be okay, instead of pretending that I am. - BY

BY is one of the emotionally matured heroines I've seen in KDramaland. JW should take a leaf from her book and embrace being ok instead of pretending to be.

p.s. the misunderstandings in the last episode are just hilarious. 

pps. BY should be promoted soon. No one deserves it more than her. 

After watching ep 10 I'm really hurt whole the episode I cried because I think ep 9 belong to dr.ye then ep 10 belongs to Min Ho but all the way specially on beach when whole screen time given to Yeline My heartache because I realise something..... I'm not gonna deny the feel of Ye line shipping is high right now. May be writer now decided his ship ye line.

A strong storm of pain for my Min Ho :bawling::heartbreak:I really want to drop now but I can't let him hurt alone again .Please don't tell me to drop the drama because last time in school 2017 someone told me to drop and I really drop that drama But in school 2017 it was from the starting he was hurting But Now it's only shown in ep 10 That hurting belongs to him if he never endup with her.

All the long way writer play with the feelings of teamMinho giving false hope from Teaser-Presscon and total 8 episodes. After giving that much hope it's really very painful to watch him hurt. 

From the very starting I have put my heart too much for this drama (if you see 1-6 pages of this thread )totally devotee for this drama that's why I'm hurting so much and afraid of disappointment. 

But suddenly I remember something very important From the starting not a big hope but small one ...

Lee Joon Hyuk, who plays the mysterious but talented physical therapist Ye Jae Wook, stares seriously and critically at a medical chart. His caption reads, “You have to look closely to find beauty.”

Lee-Joon-Hyuk.jpg

In the second section, Jang Dong Yoon appears to be exactly like his character Shin Min Ho, the playful yet hard-working medical trainee, as he wears a happy-go-lucky, cheerful smile on his face. His caption reads, “You have to look for a long time to love.”

Jang-Dong-Yoon.jpg

In the third section, Lee Yoo Bi gazes off serenely into the distance, befitting her role Woo Bo Young, an emotionally sensitive physical therapist. Her caption reads, “You too.”

Spoiler

Lee-Yoo-Bi.jpg

I always want to never trust posters teasers too much because they always mislead but may be anything can be possible if writer wants. 

So, For minho you have to look for a long time for love (Bo young or someoneelse...?)and Bo young -Me too (I don't know what it's means)

30593721_616440438703757_260434817979305

Valentino Tattoo embroided Tartan blazer ❤

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Translation:

Bo Young who has taken over treating a boy who had started treatments with Jae Wook…! A boy who has lost his dreams and has fallen into despair, he refuses his treatments. Bo Young tries to find him to persuade him to be treated, but Jae Wook instead coldly says that if he doesn’t have the will, then stopping treatment is the right thing to do.  However, Jae Wook who won’t given in to Bo Young’s pleas…! Bo Young who becomes greatly disappointed in such a Jae Wook. Thus, Jae Wook and Bo Young’s divide becomes wider even as Min Ho falls deeper for Bo Young…!

Thanks for the translation @stroppyse!! You're the best!! ^^

I had a sudden thought after reading this though.. don't tell me the reason why JW wanted to meet BY was to discuss about this problem instead of their "love" problem?!? O.O

I agree with @enigmatic_zephy though. the boy is definitely Ha Sukjin! hahahaha :D

I know this was tagged as slice of life so Im kinda dreading the fact that there's a good chance that BY wont end up with both JW & MH and/or worst ends up with someone else. I think I'd rather that she choose either though.. even if it might end up disappointing me. We've invested so much on the shipping that the writer pulling an open ending will be a huge letdown. :bawling: LOL 

2 hours ago, RPM said:

Please don't tell me to drop the drama because last time in school 2017 someone told me to drop and I really drop that drama But in school 2017 it was from the starting he was hurting But Now it's only shown in ep 10 That hurting belongs to him if he never endup with her.

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@RPM My dear really appreciate your updates on this thread. I have been camping here with you so I understand how you feel. since this is off topic 

Reveal hidden contents

triplem is right, watch it to the end because he get his happy ending.

I couldn't watch this week episodes. I think until JW and BY get together, I won't be able to (and if they don't I may never watch the end). I hate the moment in almost every drama where they "must" break apart the possibility of two people  being together. I would have prefered for BY to learn about JW past, to confess and maybe get rejected and not giving up that what's happening right now.

Thank you for translating the  episode 11 preview . I would think that the text preview will not give much of the info about the love line. Whether is it Ye Line in the end it will still depend on the writer.  Will BY fall in love with MH again ?  but i am sure that  BY still not yet over JW thats why she  feel upset when  JW is not the warmth person as he thought off. From the preview where JW wanted to meet BY to talk about something .. whether it is a confession or to talk about the treatment ,  it doesnt matter,  if there is any misunderstanding ,  better clear it between them. Also hope to see more of JW pass and how it affected him now.

Yeline Fighting !

@sophielleann @yusefull I'm not watching it either. I only rewatch the video of poem narrated by Dr. Ye on Youtube. His voice is sad. I can't help but listen to it many times :wub::tongue: I need that new OST too... I guess it will be release next week.

Will Min Ho become the next one who narrates the poem in upcoming episode? :huh: If Dr. Ye end up with Bo Young, I hope they both will narrates the poem together in last episode. Just a wish :tongue:

Ye Jae Wook is really a mysterious character. We know almost nothing about his life. Not even his house LOL. Is the writer just gonna leave it like that or will reveal it in remaining episodes?

Okaay.. so I had enough time to replay the preview for E11. The confrontation scene isnt a continuation of the last scene in the preview. I couldnt figure out with the coat because they were too similar in color, so I tried checking his top. And dingdingdingdingding! JW was wearing a striped one during the confrontation, and the last scene had him in a reddishbrown? shirt. :tongue:

Soooo perhaps, he'll finally pluck up the courage to confess his true feelings? 

______

Like everyone else I was elated to see HSJ in a cameo, but upon replaying the preview I did see the brown-haired person. Sooo.. that must mean SJ is his attending PT :unsure: perhaps? Then we read from the preview that BY and JW are in disagreement about JW's past patient who's now under BY's care. This made me curious. And I need your help @stroppyse to clarify the text  preview.  Is the use of a boy and man the same in Korean? Because Im trying to find if they have another guest star who's a boy to play the patient in question or if its really HSJ. It did say in the preview that the boy refused sessions so I wonder... 

소년의 but they used this word. Even the Korean dictonary says it is used for a juvenile. But why would the writer use this word for Ha Suk Jin? Since he clearly stated his name in the preview.

@stroppyse my guess could be wrong as I tend to just refer to the dictionary when I am lost. And don't actually know the common use for a lot of words.

If it was an adult they would use the word patient right? Not a male or female patient. As I watch so many dramas and they usually don't specify if it is an adult male patient or female unless they were making a point.

Anyway I am enjoying this drama. And couldn't care less to ship whichever guy.  It is not really relevant to me at this point unless one  guy is clearly ahead. Minho if he is the 2nd lead will have to see BY and Ye together first before he confesses. Since traditionally the 2nd lead always gets their timing wrong.

I am off to finish ep 3 and 4 for the Naked Fireman. I will say this guys. I prefer LJH playing Ye Jae Wook. A nice educated decent guy. Rather than the one in the drama I am watching now. Or the previous one FoS. He is a good actor. But I so much prefer watching him in a role where he plays a decent guy. And looking at his previous roles I can happily skip almost all his previous roles. Since they are so not my taste. So I must like LJH only because he plays Ye JW here.

7 minutes ago, jellybing2009 said:

@bella1025  i have noticed that too , so  my guess is may be BY avoiding him or something that he can't bear with it and wanted to talk to her . If the patient was Dr Ye's previous patient,  probably the patient has got some issue before? we will find out next week.

I honestly want it to be HSJ. I'm trying to find any other cameo or casting news but TVN's too stingy with details. I only confirmed that this has 16 episodes because the next drama on the same timeslot lineup will premiere by May 21st. 

Archived