[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

From the conference , LJH mentioned that Dr Ye though looks cool and perfect , he does have some clumsiness . So far i didnt see any of his clumsiness ,   so i also hope that the dating scene could be more fun . 

I also have seen the post from Dr Kim that the scene for hospital already finished. so far ,  if the filming has completed , there will be some photos together etc ..

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, yusefull said:

Just thinking (sorry if someone said it before) but what if the title is a message from BY to JW. It's you who forgot love and she remind him of it with poetry (something she love).

hmm..but why have a second lead.. serves no purpose to BY reminding Ye of love or poems.. he is pretty non interrupting kind of a person for second lead too..

either its a generic message for all character and us.. or they have successfully pulled reply series theme of guessing game :tongue:

Why i'am always love monday k-drama, from cheese in the trap, another miss oh, goblin, hwayugi, and now this drama, i'am not hate monday anymore :D

Oke, i'am here because some of people said who is the male lead? LJH or JDY? for me, everytime i watch k-drama i'am always see the character to love/hate/sympathy not the actor/actress. At first i just boring for k-drama nowadays and try to watch this, i know LYB (nice guy) and JDY (school 2017), i don't remember ever watching LJH drama. I love boyoung because she is lovely, cute, honest, work hard and sincere with her job. At first i'am still confused about male lead, in the article it's always mention LJH first before JDY but why the trailer and ep 1-2 show more about MH and BY than YJW. I love MH as a friend for BY not as BF because in real life i'll never pick someone who rejected me and often emberassing me, you know it's really hard for woman to say love to a man, BY really a cute brave girl. And for YJW, before they tell us about his past i just feel so-so for his character, yes he is handsome and talented but so mysterious for uri BY, but now i love to see he open his heart slowly for BY and his smile is really something for me to act fangirling :wub: after ep 10 and the preview ep 11 i'am more sure LJH is male lead and YELINE ON THE WAY.....the last five days is really torture me...(sorry for my bad english) 

@vira28 yes , the last five day is a torture to me ..  if you didnt watch LJH before,  u can watch him from  Naked Fireman ( he is male lead), Stranger , and  he is also in "Along with the GOD " hit movie .  he is in coming up drama " Are you human too"

BY character is a very loveable one ,  Dr Ye story hope can open up more in coming episode.

This IG account has a lot of bts photos. Think he’s one of the crew ? 

This guy is the  therapist helping out on the show 

Spoiler

Let’s hope for some resolution or clearer indication tonight. 

@gracebkk thanks for sharing the video,really...can LJH-LYB just date?!:wub:they just have this thing when they interact...with JDY you can feel oldr sister-younger brother vibes..btw the 3 guys were really cute when they hugged each other to keep warm.hope tonights episode will put all our hearts at ease...

8 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

@jellybing2009 oooo. would this be the girl for MH?? jkjkjk #don'tHitme XD

I thought the same thing! xD She is poor but determined and MH is rich but unmotivated. They say opposites attract right? haha 

But somehow I don't feel like shipping MH with anyone right now. I thing he needs more serious growing before I can be sure he'll treat a woman right. He is still very much a kid right now even though he has improved.

Maybe she'll be Aligator guy's lover? They are both poor and determined. I think that they'll make a sweet couple that will support each other and win against financial hardships by sticking together... always better than the rich guy poor girl trope you know >__>

8 hours ago, vira28 said:

Why i'am always love monday k-drama, from cheese in the trap, another miss oh, goblin, hwayugi, and now this drama, i'am not hate monday anymore :D

Oke, i'am here because some of people said who is the male lead? LJH or JDY? for me, everytime i watch k-drama i'am always see the character to love/hate/sympathy not the actor/actress. At first i just boring for k-drama nowadays and try to watch this, i know LYB (nice guy) and JDY (school 2017), i don't remember ever watching LJH drama. I love boyoung because she is lovely, cute, honest, work hard and sincere with her job. At first i'am still confused about male lead, in the article it's always mention LJH first before JDY but why the trailer and ep 1-2 show more about MH and BY than YJW. I love MH as a friend for BY not as BF because in real life i'll never pick someone who rejected me and often emberassing me, you know it's really hard for woman to say love to a man, BY really a cute brave girl. And for YJW, before they tell us about his past i just feel so-so for his character, yes he is handsome and talented but so mysterious for uri BY, but now i love to see he open his heart slowly for BY and his smile is really something for me to act fangirling :wub: after ep 10 and the preview ep 11 i'am more sure LJH is male lead and YELINE ON THE WAY.....the last five days is really torture me...(sorry for my bad english) 

it's not that in the first 2 episodes that Minho appears a lot, the other episodes too, I think in episode 8 or JW AND BY have a lot of scenes together, mihno always appears a lot, he has his own scenes. After whichever does BY choose

My fav OST. Finally !!

I wonder what happens tonight... In stills, that was when Dr. Ye went to meet Bo Young to talk something, right? Why they all looks sad? Uhh please give my cheerful Bo Young and advice robot Ye Jae Wook back... Can't handle another heartbreaks episode :heartbreak::dissapointed_relieved:

@ELlovelyz Thank you for sharing this beautiful song. Its one of my favorites too. While listening to the song it reminds me of Dr. Ye walking in the rain while narrating a poem. 

Same Here :(  

There is also a still where he looks sad and drinking. 

The preview  and stills is like a puzzle. 

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

it's not that in the first 2 episodes that Minho appears a lot, the other episodes too, I think in episode 8 or JW AND BY have a lot of scenes together, mihno always appears a lot, he has his own scenes. After whichever does BY choose

Can't agree anymore, somehow that's make me think he's the main lead. He's so dominant here. 

Even writer nim tell us his back story to make me understand why he behave n live that way. =D

Archived