[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry dr Ye ... first things first....trying to contain my screaming at this epic cameo

@bella1025 Oppa is here! 

Even Daebang Daebang is having hallucinations, Bo Young style ! 

Omg , can he have an extended cameo

8 minutes ago, jellybing2009 said:

I feel abit disappointed on today's episode as  writer is using cliff hanger again for next episode . Only know abit more of Dr Ye past , and the story didnt progress much..

see the thing with thsi drama is.. there is no overarching plot/storyline besides BY's getting herself a boyfriend. So they will keep using cliffhangers.. we have 5 more episodes to go.. i don't think they will make it clear until the last week.

THere is no growth in BY as a character , atleast not some meaningful as a message kind of growth.. its just her falling in love and finding love.. 

However, i am very pleasantly surprised how such a shallow concept has been treated in this drama to churn out quite a well thought out drama

11 hours ago, vira28 said:

Why i'am always love monday k-drama, from cheese in the trap, another miss oh, goblin, hwayugi, and now this drama, i'am not hate monday anymore :D

Oke, i'am here because some of people said who is the male lead? LJH or JDY? for me, everytime i watch k-drama i'am always see the character to love/hate/sympathy not the actor/actress. At first i just boring for k-drama nowadays and try to watch this, i know LYB (nice guy) and JDY (school 2017), i don't remember ever watching LJH drama. I love boyoung because she is lovely, cute, honest, work hard and sincere with her job. At first i'am still confused about male lead, in the article it's always mention LJH first before JDY but why the trailer and ep 1-2 show more about MH and BY than YJW. I love MH as a friend for BY not as BF because in real life i'll never pick someone who rejected me and often emberassing me, you know it's really hard for woman to say love to a man, BY really a cute brave girl. And for YJW, before they tell us about his past i just feel so-so for his character, yes he is handsome and talented but so mysterious for uri BY, but now i love to see he open his heart slowly for BY and his smile is really something for me to act fangirling :wub: after ep 10 and the preview ep 11 i'am more sure LJH is male lead and YELINE ON THE WAY.....the last five days is really torture me...(sorry for my bad english) 

goblin was not monday drama.. but fri-sat 

ljh - city hunter with lee min ho, forest of secrets

Guys.there was this scene about the past where there was boy who wanted to play baseball but couldn’t due to an injury, is it dr ye?

These two scenes give me hope. 

Because one the comments on the link seems to indicate that BY told him off that a successful person would not know what it’s like to have lost their dream , and I think that flashback is dr ye

So they are really going to push this triangle. Lol! It’s killing me :astonished:

Spoiler

Idiot Jae Wook pulled back because of what she said in the past 

Spoiler

I swear TvN is milking this shipping war

Today’s episode was saved by oppa 

I cannot believe I missed the live streaming! :bawling: so nothing new happened?. well except  for oppa HSJ's sexy back.. @triplem and I were expecting that... weren't we chinggu? :tongue::tongue::tongue: I have to say... they really missed an opportunity with HSJ if they paired him off with Dr. Kim even as a cameo. They could've utilized it in so many ways, especially to prove to both LJH that our girl BY has A LOT of opportunities outside MH..I mean the hospital.  

I'm going to try and check if the full raw vid is already available.  

4 minutes ago, bella1025 said:

I cannot believe I missed the live streaming! :bawling: so nothing new happened?. well except  for oppa HSJ's sexy back.. @triplem and I were expecting that... weren't we chinggu? :tongue::tongue::tongue: I have to say... they really missed an opportunity with HSJ if they paired him off with Dr. Kim even as a cameo. They could've utilized it in so many ways, especially to prove to both LJH that our girl BY has A LOT of opportunities outside MH..I mean the hospital.  

I'm going to try and check if the full raw vid is already available.  

What was really nice was his cameo was more than two minutes. He really had a lot screen time . Yup they could have used him to give a boost to BY. For once let her be the one to reject the man!  :lol:

Thanks @jellybing2009 @ELlovelyz . Ok so now we’re getting to know Dr Ye & what makes him tick. There were a lot of complaints before this that not much is known of him etc. 

personally, at this point, i still won't be able to buy it if BY accepts MH because he's been friendzoned by her for so long already. But i just want BY to be happy (even if it means her getting together with MH. but it'll totally be awesome if BY gets together with JW! Dr. Ye fighting!!! :D )

edit:

after watching the preview, i really don't know who she ended up with... i can only hope it's JW, but even i think she was acting coy with MH... hmm.. but one thing i think i understood was that JW asked her for another chance? (he was wearing the same jacket as the last scene in ep 11)

I haven't seen the episode.. but for once.. for being a noble idiot (if Ye really was this way that is).. I want BY to go on 1 date with MH. LOL But looking at the preview.. and BY looking so happy... I'm glad to be on the Yeline. Looks like our man is finally fighting for his feelings.  

Archived