Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

Also, have you guys seen LMK in X-man? He had a love triangle with KJK and YEH. Ever since Playful Kiss, I always thought YEH and Jung Somin looks quite similiar. Lol. Maybe it's just me? Haha. Or maybe because both Playful Kiss and Goong started in high school setting that's why I relate them with each other

No ,u are not alone .Me too thought Soo min & eun hye looks similar :D

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ayame said:

2 new BTS videos:

 

 

 

 

Can any of you translate the video? They look so adorable in the video and I'm agreed SM laugh sounds so happy whenever MK said something ^^ I think there some possibility for us shipper bcs from their body language I can see they had good feeling with each other. Also when MK always stares SM silently, there's something chingus :wub: Something that can be blossom into love. SM body language also shows good signal. I could see that she maintained a pro relationship, but still she really warm up to MK. Eg you can see from SM ig, she took pic closely with MK compared to the Melomance chingus (sorry I don't know how to attach pic). If someday they didn't turn out as couple, I believe they had beautiful friendship. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hai everyone, this is my first time post something here

I'm pure somin's fans since 7 years ago,,and yes, when she first appeared in television people called her YEH doppelganger, and she said YEH eonni way prettier than her. Sometime she looks like suzy too

After watching all the bts, i compared with bts from FIS,,the different is, in bts FIS, there was no NG cut, they're filming special moment when they take a break from shooting. And in the BTIMFL bts, all of the bts are about NG cut when they're filming. So in my perception, FIS bts is especially made for fan's service, they could be acted lovey dovey in front of camera to please  the viewer right..and in BTIMFL bts is pure their interaction when camera roll, but that was when they bcame their self when they make NG cut..no more acting.. that's just my opinion

I just feel that LMK truly thankful and adores JSM. Hope they remain close each other.. I'm so sorry for my bad English

Last..i really need the translation for the last bts :wub:

 

 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, meiil said:

There's this moment around min 2:29 where LMK licks his lips and SM does the same then she realizes it and hits him lmaooo

I had to gif it coz it's some major shipping  material

 

 

I really like the word "major shipping  material:lol:

  • Like 5
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, meiil said:

There's this moment around min 2:29 where LMK licks his lips and SM does the same then she realizes it and hits him lmaooo

I had to gif it coz it's some major shipping  material

 

j5CL0ki.gif

Omo! Thank you for pointing that out! I totally did not see that! You're amazing! ❤

 

Also, I hope they would upload the BTS for the drunk scene. The acting and the adlibs Sehee and Sang-go did was too hilarious. It makes me see the messier NGs XD

  • Like 7
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, neez fiyya said:

They look so adorable in the video and I'm agreed SM laugh sounds so happy whenever MK said something ^^

Sorry to cut your post :)

 

Yeah, Somin's giggly laugh gives me life lol. Sometimes I feel she laughs too easily everytime Minki does or says something, even if it's not that funny, like she's just trying to release tension or getting rid of nervousness or something. But whatever, they look so cute! I also noticed Minki gets more lively and friendly around her as the BTS gets further.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I say how much I love the scene in the other BTS when Lee Minki was looking at Somin who's at the doorstep. She really looks lovely that time, and I totally love it when Lee Minki followed her with his eyes when she entered Jiho's room. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, meiil said:

There's this moment around min 2:29 where LMK licks his lips and SM does the same then she realizes it and hits him lmaooo

I had to gif it coz it's some major shipping  material

 

j5CL0ki.gif

U HAVE SUCH SHARP EYES! OMOO HOW DO I NOT SHIP THESE TWO!!! I LOVE THEMMMMMM

  • Like 8
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, meiil said:

There's this moment around min 2:29 where LMK licks his lips and SM does the same then she realizes it and hits him lmaooo

I had to gif it coz it's some major shipping  material

 

j5CL0ki.gif

 

HAHAHAHA.. u r really amazing can point it out.. u absolutely r d best sominki shipper detective.. lols.. i cant stop laughing watch this over on over..

 

I dont know why tvn release 2 bts after BTIMFL ended.. is it normal? I never saw bts of any drama after it ended..

But i really really like this bts.. some of u said that this is very shipper material, and i agree with u.. so cute n sweet.. its harder for fans to move on..

 

@meiil can u make more gif from this bts? U can see kiss scene bts, when pdnim said cut, that kiss parting sound tho (omoo).. both in d middle of "eating" each other lips..lols..

Its so sweet to see somin n minki rehearsing together n laugh a lot.. both r really close.. and i love how minki is laughing more towards last bts.. she him so cheerfull n playfull, maybe this is his real life character.. and i always love a boyfriend who can make me laugh (just like sang go character)..

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tatjana17 said:

Hai everyone, this is my first time post something here

I'm pure somin's fans since 7 years ago,,and yes, when she first appeared in television people called her YEH doppelganger, and she said YEH eonni way prettier than her. Sometime she looks like suzy too

After watching all the bts, i compared with bts from FIS,,the different is, in bts FIS, there was no NG cut, they're filming special moment when they take a break from shooting. And in the BTIMFL bts, all of the bts are about NG cut when they're filming. So in my perception, FIS bts is especially made for fan's service, they could be acted lovey dovey in front of camera to please  the viewer right..and in BTIMFL bts is pure their interaction when camera roll, but that was when they bcame their self when they make NG cut..no more acting.. that's just my opinion

I just feel that LMK truly thankful and adores JSM. Hope they remain close each other.. I'm so sorry for my bad English

Last..i really need the translation for the last bts :wub:

 

 

 

Its nice to have somin longtime fans here.. maybe u can share more about her here.. do u see something different from her in BTIMFL? And was she always hard to move on after her previously drama ended?

D first time i saw her, yes she is looks like YEH, but she had a different charm of her own.. even in BTIMFL at some angle shoot scene, sometimes she still looks like YEH..

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

 

HAHAHAHA.. u r really amazing can point it out.. u absolutely r d best sominki shipper detective.. lols.. i cant stop laughing watch this over on over..

 

I dont know why tvn release 2 bts after BTIMFL ended.. is it normal? I never saw bts of any drama after it ended..

But i really really like this bts.. some of u said that this is very shipper material, and i agree with u.. so cute n sweet.. its harder for fans to move on..

 

@meiil can u make more gif from this bts? U can see kiss scene bts, when pdnim said cut, that kiss parting sound tho (omoo).. both in d middle of "eating" each other lips..lols..

Its so sweet to see somin n minki rehearsing together n laugh a lot.. both r really close.. and i love how minki is laughing more towards last bts.. she him so cheerfull n playfull, maybe this is his real life character.. and i always love a boyfriend who can make me laugh (just like sang go character)..

 

 

Ahahaha actually years of shipping trained me to be very attentive and catch even the smallest things, usually they are what make the difference :wink:

 

there u go with the bts kiss gif, too bad one can't hear the smooch sound in it lol 

 

MdxrpQp.gif

  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone who wants the translation of the BTS with them on the bed (yellow sweater), you can find it here: 

 

:)

 

Also, @MianneChan which BtS are you referring to when JSM was at the doorstep and  LMK was staring at her? Thanks! —scratch that. I found it. He looked so handsomr there, too!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, meiil said:

There's this moment around min 2:29 where LMK licks his lips and SM does the same then she realizes it and hits him lmaooo

I had to gif it coz it's some major shipping  material

 

 

1

 

So here are a couple of interesting quotes from an article on Mirroring body language:

 

Mirroring body language is a non-verbal way to say ‘I am like you, I feel the same’. 

 

and

 

Mirroring body language is an excellent way to build trust and understanding quickly. If you want to establish a connection with a new person, mirror his or her posture, gestures, sitting position, tone of voice and talking pace. This will make them feel that there is something about you that they like. 

 

Source: http://psychologia.co/mirroring-body-language/ 

 

So... just sayin. Hahahahah! Sorry I'm such an enabler. 

  • Like 6
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Mirroring body language is a non-verbal way to say ‘I am like you, I feel the same’. 

 

and

 

Mirroring body language is an excellent way to build trust and understanding quickly. If you want to establish a connection with a new person, mirror his or her posture, gestures, sitting position, tone of voice and talking pace. This will make them feel that there is something about you that they like.

Sorry to cut your post, but hahaha, indeed you're such an enabler! You can also see in the same rooftop BTS, in the part around 3:12 to 3:15, she mirrored his gestures again, thought this time it might be intentional (to tease him). :tongue:

 

So... while it's fun and exciting to discuss the cute side of Minki-Somin relationship, I want to try interpreting it in a different way.

 

Imagine yourself in Somin's position. You are a young actress on the rise. You have starred in a number of films which were popular and relatively successful both nationally and internationally. You still have a long way ahead in your career, then suddenly, you are casted in a drama, pairing you with a co-star who, in spite of his big screen experience, was not as famous as you at that time, whose career was diminishing, whose latest coverage was an unfortunate sexual harassment scandal, involving a woman like yourself. How would you act towards him as a person off-screen, throughout the filming? You'd most likely be keeping a distance from him, either in disgust to avoid getting negative vibes.

 

And what did Somin actually do? She let herself sit close to him during breaks. She had casual conversations with him. She laughed heartily at his jokes. She threw her own jokes and teases at him. And nothing of it looked forced. From what we saw in all the BTS, it looked very natural. Did Somin know of his problem? Of course she did. Of course most of the stars and crew did. They take such scandals seriously over there. But did that stop her from maintaining a cordial relationship with him? Did that bear an impact on her chemistry with him on/off screen? Not once!

 

The way she hugged Minki after they wrapped the last scene, the way she tap and stroke his back at that moment, it's just like she's telling him it'll be ok, like she's comforting him over something. We don't know for sure what it's about, but given how vocal Minki was in the show's first press conference, about how there are consequences for his actions and that he will be more careful, I'm pretty sure she supports Minki to overcome his past problems. We may never know if they ever had a personal conversation about it, but I'm sure they did, at some point. The "thank you" he said to Somin and the hug he gave her in that moment looked so genuine. It showed how grateful he was to Somin for treating him nicely for the 2 months they spent in making the film.

 

It's only natural that feelings of gratitude develop into a romantic one. In Minki's eyes, Somin is such as sweet, friendly and certainly beautiful woman, which is his ideal type. If she reciprocates it, that's great. But if she thinks of him as a good friend, I'm more than happy.

 

Though I wish he could find a girlfriend soon. I read an article where he stated how lonely he became, being casted in a number of movies alongside beautiful women who were mostly older than him, but could never find love in real-life. I hope he keeps this down-to-earth image he's sporting now. There are girls that would find it charming (not to mention some girls find that he looks good too, like Suzy lol). Just be yourself, Minki! :D

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Sorry to cut your post, but hahaha, indeed you're such an enabler! You can also see in the same rooftop BTS, in the part around 3:12 to 3:15, she mirrored his gestures again, thought this time it might be intentional (to tease him). :tongue:

 

So... while it's fun and exciting to discuss the cute side of Minki-Somin relationship, I want to try interpreting it in a different way.

 

Imagine yourself in Somin's position. You are a young actress on the rise. You have starred in a number of films which were popular and relatively successful both nationally and internationally. You still have a long way ahead in your career, then suddenly, you are casted in a drama, pairing you with a co-star who, in spite of his big screen experience, was not as famous as you at that time, whose career was diminishing, whose latest coverage was an unfortunate sexual harassment scandal, involving a woman like yourself. How would you act towards him as a person off-screen, throughout the filming? You'd most likely be keeping a distance from him, either in disgust to avoid getting negative vibes.

 

And what did Somin actually do? She let herself sit close to him during breaks. She had casual conversations with him. She laughed heartily at his jokes. She threw her own jokes and teases at him. And nothing of it looked forced. From what we saw in all the BTS, it looked very natural. Did Somin know of his problem? Of course she did. Of course most of the stars and crew did. They take such scandals seriously over there. But did that stop her from maintaining a cordial relationship with him? Did that bear an impact on her chemistry with him on/off screen? Not once!

 

The way she hugged Minki after they wrapped the last scene, the way she tap and stroke his back at that moment, it's just like she's telling him it'll be ok, like she's comforting him over something. We don't know for sure what it's about, but given how vocal Minki was in the show's first press conference, about how there are consequences for his actions and that he will be more careful, I'm pretty sure she supports Minki to overcome his past problems. We may never know if they ever had a personal conversation about it, but I'm sure they did, at some point. The "thank you" he said to Somin and the hug he gave her in that moment looked so genuine. It showed how grateful he was to Somin for treating him nicely for the 2 months they spent in making the film.

 

It's only natural that feelings of gratitude develop into a romantic one. In Minki's eyes, Somin is such as sweet, friendly and certainly beautiful woman, which is his ideal type. If she reciprocates it, that's great. But if she thinks of him as a good friend, I'm more than happy.

 

Though I wish he could find a girlfriend soon. I read an article where he stated how lonely he became, being casted in a number of movies alongside beautiful women who were mostly older than him, but could never find love in real-life. I hope he keeps this down-to-earth image he's sporting now. There are girls that would find it charming (not to mention some girls find that he looks good too, like Suzy lol). Just be yourself, Minki! :D

 

Well said. And thanks. I do love how generous So Min was with her time and attention. I honestly love the whole vibe of the staff and everyone in the drama. It's no wonder that they had such heavy hearts going into the final shoots. 

 

I'll be honest, I'm a bit--concerned for my heart. I can't describe it. Maybe I lack that much sleep. Maybe I should detox LOL. At the last part you said, I suddenly felt sad for him. 

 

In general, i feel sad for those in the industry who can't come out and date and break up and date. 

 

Also, while I like her in WYWS, not a fan of Suzy. :) Sorry!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Also, while I like her in WYWS, not a fan of Suzy. :) Sorry!

The feeling is mutual, lol. I'm not a fan of her either! I'm sure LMK doesn't think much of her other than the part in a KBS2TV show around 2012 when he reacted positively to Suzy's stating she wish for LMK to be a cameo in her movie with Gong Yoo lol.

 

YEH was indeed her ideal type, he even confessed of having a crush on her during X-MAN some years ago. He was even so shy around her lol. Now, since someone here mentioned how similar JSM is to YEH, then LMK might have another crush again lol. Only time will tell, let's see what will happen in Jeju. :lol:

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, velvetine said:

YEH was indeed her ideal type, he even confessed of having a crush on her during X-MAN some years ago. He was even so shy around her lol. Now, since someone here mentioned how similar JSM is to YEH, then LMK might have another crush again lol. Only time will tell, let's see what will happen in Jeju. :lol:

Sorry to cut your post, but indeed the Jeju trip excites me! It's the first time (that's what we know) they will meet outside the bounds of work and professionalism. I don't want to hope that much but how can I not hope? I think I'm too deep into this ship already.

 

I watched the first few BTS and I love how comfortable they are with each other, especially that part when they were watching soccer for the first time. No wonder there was no awkwardness in how JSM hits him XD

 

I also love it when the PD said it's fun after their rehearsal and they both laughed. I love how unguarded and raw LMK's reaction was. Somin joked and laughed when LMK said something using the same tone of their director. She's truly an amiable woman. For me, it was more than being cordial and professional? Like she was also helping him to loosen up his nerves.

 

Then that kiss!! How LMK smiled after the kiss XD It was a sheepish smile, lookin' like he was pleased haha. I also love it whenever he was being a gentleman to JSM. 

 

Although they don't interact much on the presscon, I think it was because LMK was being careful of his actions because of his scandal last year. However, we can see how much chemisty these two have just by looking at the BTS, even the one from their preview filming. Some much smiles and laughter. ❤

5 hours ago, velvetine said:

Imagine yourself in Somin's position. You are a young actress on the rise. You have starred in a number of films which were popular and relatively successful both nationally and internationally. You still have a long way ahead in your career, then suddenly, you are casted in a drama, pairing you with a co-star who, in spite of his big screen experience, was not as famous as you at that time, whose career was diminishing, whose latest coverage was an unfortunate sexual harassment scandal, involving a woman like yourself. How would you act towards him as a person off-screen, throughout the filming? You'd most likely be keeping a distance from him, either in disgust to avoid getting negative vibes.

 

And what did Somin actually do? She let herself sit close to him during breaks. She had casual conversations with him. She laughed heartily at his jokes. She threw her own jokes and teases at him. And nothing of it looked forced. From what we saw in all the BTS, it looked very natural. Did Somin know of his problem? Of course she did. Of course most of the stars and crew did. They take such scandals seriously over there. But did that stop her from maintaining a cordial relationship with him? Did that bear an impact on her chemistry with him on/off screen? Not once!

 

The way she hugged Minki after they wrapped the last scene, the way she tap and stroke his back at that moment, it's just like she's telling him it'll be ok, like she's comforting him over something. We don't know for sure what it's about, but given how vocal Minki was in the show's first press conference, about how there are consequences for his actions and that he will be more careful, I'm pretty sure she supports Minki to overcome his past problems. We may never know if they ever had a personal conversation about it, but I'm sure they did, at some point. The "thank you" he said to Somin and the hug he gave her in that moment looked so genuine. It showed how grateful he was to Somin for treating him nicely for the 2 months they spent in making the film.

 

It's only natural that feelings of gratitude develop into a romantic one. In Minki's eyes, Somin is such as sweet, friendly and certainly beautiful woman, which is his ideal type. If she reciprocates it, that's great. But if she thinks of him as a good friend, I'm more than happy.

 

Thank you for putting us into Somin's perspective. The fact that she let herself get close to him when she can maintain a distance was truly lovely. That's why LMK's "komapta" to her when they were hugging was so heartfelt.

 

While watching the first few BTS, I said, "Ah, no wonder they got super close by the end of the show." 

 

I hope they would remain good friends after the filming and who knows what will happen. I just love how the staff ships them as well (the giggles and the smiles when they were talking couple pictures).

 

Haaa. I said I would resist shipping these two but now I'm into them too deep.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, velvetine said:

The feeling is mutual, lol. I'm not a fan of her either! I'm sure LMK doesn't think much of her other than the part in a KBS2TV show around 2012 when he reacted positively to Suzy's stating she wish for LMK to be a cameo in her movie with Gong Yoo lol.

 

YEH was indeed her ideal type, he even confessed of having a crush on her during X-MAN some years ago. He was even so shy around her lol. Now, since someone here mentioned how similar JSM is to YEH, then LMK might have another crush again lol. Only time will tell, let's see what will happen in Jeju. :lol:

 

Oh really? He confess that he like yeh? Lols. I think many men fall for yeh too bcoz she is pretty.. but i think for a longtime relationship, u must concern about character than physical attraction..

i dont said that somin isnt pretty, she is pretty too.. and i find she is unique just like JH character.. i like somin bcoz she is cheerfull n laugh a lot on set.. she isnt pretentious girl that tried to look girly or pretty all time.. she just easy going.. and d most i like that she is a good eater..hahaha.. most of d scene with food in bts, i see her eating much.. like at in laws scene, she keep saying its delicious, eat n eat until pdnim said camera roll n she throw her food in table..but her mouth still busy..lols.

Also in beach kiss bts, she eat with minki (btw she took 2 cups of late night snack..she should be sharing it right? Lols)

And when SH first coming to JH room scene, in bts somin already eat d tangerines.. (eventho in real scene she didnt) i find her so funny as she didnt affraid to be fat by eating too much.. lols..

For me, i can see somin felt comfortable around him despite his past scandal.. bcoz she cheerfull around him, it makes him comfortable too.. its clearly seen in last bts, when minki laugh a lot n throw jokes. Btw, in english translation, minki's jokes doesnt funny much but somin laugh so hard? :D

And 1 thing that i like that in BTIMFL, somin kiss minki back.. not a typical dead fish kiss scene like othet kdrama.. bcoz d girl kiss back d man, d feelings is there esp for d viewers.. i think somin didnt always do that compared to her other drama? D latest is FIS?

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...