Ayame

@ahhhjummahhhjo Omg thank you for the video!!! :wub: Urgh they are killing me with their sweetness lol...they hugged for the longest time in the most intimate manner (no space between them at all, LMK was bending down to as to fully embrace JSM's petite frame kyaaaa~!!!), and then LMK gave her one of those intense gazes at the end, again. I guess they wrapped up after the last kiss scene, that's why they were feeling extra affectionate lol....

My brain is telling me not to ship, but my heart just can't resist with goodies like this :confounded: I'm going to miss them so much. I hope that they too will realize that they can take it from reel to real haha

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, T-e-z-u-k-A said:

@ahhhjummahhhjo Omg thank you for the video!!! :wub: Urgh they are killing me with their sweetness lol...they hugged for the longest time in the most intimate manner (no space between them at all, LMK was bending down to as to fully embrace JSM's petite frame kyaaaa~!!!), and then LMK gave her one of those intense gazes at the end, again. I guess they wrapped up after the last kiss scene, that's why they were feeling extra affectionate lol....

My brain is telling me not to ship, but my heart just can't resist with goodies like this :confounded: I'm going to miss them so much. I hope that they too will realize that they can take it from reel to real haha

If you go to the main thread, dear @meiil posted more AND someone posted translations!!! There was something that JSM said that she didn't want it to end and LMK saying his heart was so heavy that it's ending. 

Like I said before, I have been burned by shipping once... BUT. It's almost like a crush, right? The sweet agony of it? LOL. 

5 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

If you go to the main thread, dear @meiil posted more AND someone posted translations!!! There was something that JSM said that she didn't want it to end and LMK saying his heart was so heavy that it's ending. 

Like I said before, I have been burned by shipping once... BUT. It's almost like a crush, right? The sweet agony of it? LOL. 

Omg I can't wait to see it all! Thanks for letting me know. I'm studying for an exam now so I didn't want to tempt myself with the main thread just yet lol, because I know I would just get lost there for hours.. so just a few minutes break to check out over here, for the crème de la crème haha! :blush:

Yeah the agony of shipping/crushing...I know it all too well haha. I have been burnt several times now...

2 minutes ago, T-e-z-u-k-A said:

Omg I can't wait to see it all! Thanks for letting me know. I'm studying for an exam now so I didn't want to tempt myself with the main thread just yet lol, because I know I would just get lost there for hours.. so just a few minutes break to check out over here, for the crème de la crème haha! :blush:

Yeah the agony of shipping/crushing...I know it all too well haha. I have been burnt several times now...

OOoooh. Studies first! We'll be here, swooning over their very sweet and generous BtS etc. 

I am exploding on this thread to prevent myself from going nuts in the main one. 

I wish I could understand what was going on in the beginning of the BTS when they were filming the last kiss scene, because it seems to me that JSM just kissed LMK when the camera hasn't started rolling yet? (Because she misunderstood...but who knows :D). Or was it just a NG? In any case one extra kiss for them haha :wink:

I absolutely love their comradeship, even if they don'y become real, my heart feels so warm to see that they bonded so much over these past few weeks and seem to genuinely enjoy each other's company while filming.

4 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Thank you @meiil for finding this and posting this on the main. My heart. Oh my goodness, my heart. They look much, much closer now. 

OMG!!!! They are so cute together. They hugged :heart::heart:I really really hope to see another project of both Somin and MInki together again. I will have to rewatch all the episodes, I miss them so much. 

So many goodies!! It’s impossible not to ship them at this point, even a lil bit lol. Like I also said in the main thread I truly wish them the best they are both deserving of it, plus if they’ll ever get together it will be a great bonus for all of us hehehe now let’s hope we’ll be blessed with something from Jeju ! 

4 hours ago, meiil said:

So many goodies!! It’s impossible not to ship them at this point, even a lil bit lol. Like I also said in the main thread I truly wish them the best they are both deserving of it, plus if they’ll ever get together it will be a great bonus for all of us hehehe now let’s hope we’ll be blessed with something from Jeju ! 

Agreed! It is mindblowing how much material is being given to us. It’s really hard not to have hope. 

But, I have to admit that all the opinions on the main thread disheartened me a bit. I get it. I truly do. But I think it’s a matter of airing the opinion in the correct forum. It almost feels like being reprimanded for shipping them. Nonetheless, there will always be opposing opinions and I still believe it’s possible to “ship responsibly.” :wink:

take heart. We want happiness for both of them. If they happen to find it in each other, that would be an amazing bonus, indeed. 

Fighting!

PS  From what I understand of their lst interview it seems that both of them are having a hard time letting it go as well. I know I have heard other stars in drama say that but Somehow I don’t doubt the sincerity of their words

during that interview. :) i hope they can rest and recover. 

@ahhhjummahhhjo I fully understand what you mean but if it can make u feel better main threads are always like this. We thankfully to @Ayame have this place to fangirl all we want, and everybody who feel the same is welcome to join us. As long as it is sane shipping is always fine and BTIMFL is such a mature show I don’t think it would attract many “crazy” fans, so we seem to be doing just  fine. :) 

Hi chingus!

I'm really resisting myself to ship these two but after seeing the last BTS where they hugged and Lee Min Ki said "Thank you" to Somin while hugging her, I just can't control my feels. I don't know there are just a lot of emotions from that thank you that I cannot explain. Like he was saying what wanted to say, how much he was thankful and grateful for everything, it just transcends to me while I was watching it. 

I'm tryinc to say to myself that editing is a powerful toil that can twist things. For example in the sea kiss scene, I thinking maybe they just look so close because of the camera angle (when they're talking really closely). I know a drama where even in the BTS the crew tried to go for a "off-cam" chemistry between the two, which is utterly annoying.

The bed scene also got me, like LMK was being very embarrassed. Man, you had a bed scene in one of your drama/movie before (from what I heard). What is there to be embarrassed of? Lol.

I think I will be on the lookout for these two, secretly shipping them. Hugs my chingus. ❤

13 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

Hi chingus!

I'm really resisting myself to ship these two but after seeing the last BTS where they hugged and Lee Min Ki said "Thank you" to Somin while hugging her, I just can't control my feels. I don't know there are just a lot of emotions from that thank you that I cannot explain. Like he was saying what wanted to say, how much he was thankful and grateful for everything, it just transcends to me while I was watching it. 

I'm tryinc to say to myself that editing is a powerful toil that can twist things. For example in the sea kiss scene, I thinking maybe they just look so close because of the camera angle (when they're talking really closely). I know a drama where even in the BTS the crew tried to go for a "off-cam" chemistry between the two, which is utterly annoying.

The bed scene also got me, like LMK was being very embarrassed. Man, you had a bed scene in one of your drama/movie before (from what I heard). What is there to be embarrassed of? Lol.

I think I will be on the lookout for these two, secretly shipping them. Hugs my chingus. ❤

EXACTLY!! LMK was soooooo embarrassed during the BTS - and considering all his other "more raunchy" stuff I thought these things would be second nature to him but I love how bashful he was. I also love how comfortable Somin is with him whenever I watch the BTS. Trying to not get carried away, but yes, secret on the lookut for these two too!

I don't know what I am doing here. I am still undecided if I'm going to ship LMK and JSM or not. But, I am here lol

I guess I'll ship their friendship. They said the genuine basis of love is friendship. So, who knows what their closeness might lead to.

Most probably JSM will be an unforgettable leading lady or loveteam for LMK. Because JSM is his first partner in tv drama after 10 years. And with SM, MK was able to revive his career after military service, and hiatus. After hearing his "Thank you" to SM when they hugged after filming, it is definitely from his heart (that part was really emotional for me). I appreciate how SM treated MK with warmth during the entire filming despite the bad limelight he's been through. Truly an admirable girl.

Aww @raqlobster So agree with your post. That hug was so heartfelt. There was a brief moment in that hug where he cradled her head with his hand and .. with that I too am shipping their friendship. It’s difficult to describe. I agree with your “the genuine basis of love is friendship.” This is so true! It is the basis of a long-lasting love  :heart:

Wonderfully put, @raqlobster

I agree and I'll most likely split my shipping 70-30. 70 would be reveling in their friendship and 30 wishing there might be something more/a future. Who knows? :) 

I love that heartfelt hug and thanking each other. I also love their last interview because, like I said before, it feels like they meant what they said when they felt sad on their last day of filming. 

I also imagined LMK if he did Tomorrow With You. I'm thankful he didn't do that, of course not thankful for the circumstance. This was a great way for him to come back and with such a supportive and lovely partner! huge fans of them now as individual actors as well. 

I'm not shipping them actively in real life but I had to say I really enjoyed their chemistry on screen. Their chemistry are those that slowly grows on you that I just feel super satisfied enough seeing them together on screen, regardless if Sehee and Jiho were just doing mundane stuffs like walking side by side or sitting on their sofa chatting. And now that BTIMFL has ended, I'm gonna miss them soooooooo much TT

Just like most of us here, I felt so emotional seeing them hugged in their final BTS. That was a full and long embrace which was simply heartwarming and touching. When I heard Minki said in his deep yet soft voice 'Gomapta' to Somin, that was such a beautiful moment to witness. And yes, I love it even more that Minki kinda cradled Somin's head so gently when they hugged. It was like he was extremely and genuinely grateful to Somin for being such a wonderful co-star who provided the support and strength he needed at that point of uncertainty and stress he felt especially at the beginning of BTIMFL production.

At this stage, I think I'm going to be happy just shipping their blossoming friendship right now. :lol: I hope they continue to stay in contact so that in the future... hopefully x100 they will have a chance to collaborate again in a drama of a different genre or a movie of any kind. 

Anyway, here's some (blurry) screenshots of the casts during the wrap up party. They were from an IG story of a BTIMFL staff but it was deleted before I could download the video. Just sharing them here since I'm not sure when we can ever see Minki and Somin together in one frame again now that the drama has ended.... sigh. By the way, I think each cast is given an award for their hard work or something? They were all looking at each other's frames. Minki was treating and hugging his award frame so preciously. keke 

KMcF07n.jpg

0FPmtmp.jpg

dTrPhzz.jpg

5WO9Pi5.jpg

(Please do not take these screenshots out of soompi. Thanks!)

I also like that in their last interview during their last shooting that LMK held JSM’s  hand longer after the fun handshake shot and looked at her while she looked at the camera. 

For some reason too, it felt like JSM was about to cry. Or the way she closed out the interview, sounded like she was about to cry. 

I love these two. In an industry that can be really competitive and high-pressure, I hope they can take care of each other—not necessarily romantically. May this be the beginning of a fantastic friendship. 

Someone in the main BTIMFL thread analysed how SH's pupils dilated when JH said that she loves him on the 'dream' scene. Some said it was just LMK merging into the character he's playing as, but I do believe he actually has feelings for JSM. Just look at how nervous she is everytime they're staring or close to each other in a scene.

Can't blame him though. Hard not to fall in love with that girl! I hope they can be good friends though.

Gotta admit that the IG post below made it harder for me to restrain myself from shipping. I know it's just a photoshoot for a part of the final episode, but still...

Spoiler

Archived