Ayame

16 minutes ago, ummihany said:

It just crossed my mind that they can also be called as "Woori couple" since it has two meanings,woori=us since sominki love to use the word in the drama and our couple cat's is named woori as well. 

Aigoooo i miss woori da catttt

Me too!! SOOOOBBBSS! Woori SoMinKi Snail Couple - HAHAAHA!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

I'm a bit hesitant to name them Snail couple since the Fated to Love You (K ver) was kind of called that. :) 

Shippers on IG call them #SoMinKi. :) I like Woori or SoMinKi. :)

Ah yeaaaaaaah they're called snail couple too. SoMinKi is cute and cool ❤ Woori too; however, I think there's a WGM couple with that name. That said, SoMinKi is perf ❤

3 hours ago, alivingparadox24 said:

I actually think her kissing scenes with Sung Joon on Can We Get Married were really hot (e.g. kissing him while trying to remove his top and him removing her sweater which we did not get from BTIMFL and I'm really mad at the director for not including these kind of scenes loljk). However, her (super hot) kissing scenes with LMK was the most sincere and most passionate of all kissing scenes in her entire history of kissing scenes imho. 

I've watched all of JSM's dramas, and Can We Get Married with Sung Joon was the first drama I thought of as well. But I like the kisses in BTIMFL more now.

19 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

I'm a bit hesitant to name them Snail couple since the Fated to Love You (K ver) was kind of called that. :) 

Shippers on IG call them #SoMinKi. :) I like Woori or SoMinKi. :)

Whoa, true. I was really obsessed with FTLY back in 2014 (I even made an award show type of thing in the FTLY soompi thread--with a "Fav OST" "Fav Kiss" "Fav Funny Scene", etc. Too bad I don't have time to do that now lol.)

2 hours ago, meiil said:

Wondering when they'll go to Jeju exactly, the only thing known is at the beginning of december... *sighs* unless somebody updates something it's very unlikey will know anything about this vacation :(

Same. I'm waiting for updates. It's my first time shipping a couple who has a huge chance not to be together and it's killing me. Haha. The agony. 

So about the kisses comparisons: I have seen one previous project of LMK and JSM.  Daljas Spring for LMK and Father is Strange for JSM. In JSMs most recent project, I was more interested in the older sister’s story with her in laws etc than JSM  and her costar. And Daljas Spring was cute - with a younger LMK as Kang TaeBong. 

Of course the kisses were hot onscreen - with any of JSMs or LMKs partners. They are pros after all.

The difference for me though is the bts and what convinced me to join this ship. While her other costar in her most recent project was mostly looking at the camera in the bts videos (almost like a promotional), LMK was looking at her!!! 

And can I just say that in JSMs most recent IG post, she looks so tired (maybe a little sad) but she’s still JH (her earrings, her clothes).  :wub:  

4 hours ago, alivingparadox24 said:

I actually think her kissing scenes with Sung Joon on Can We Get Married were really hot (e.g. kissing him while trying to remove his top and him removing her sweater which we did not get from BTIMFL and I'm really mad at the director for not including these kind of scenes loljk). However, her (super hot) kissing scenes with LMK was the most sincere and most passionate of all kissing scenes in her entire history of kissing scenes imho. 

I think d kiss scene with sung joon is quite weird bcoz of their huge different height..lols. she seems to hurting her neck that time.. :D but if u look closely, sung joon who was taking d lead, and i cant see clearly somin lips, did she open it or not.. lols..

But its so different with minki.. somin mostly open her lips while kissing him.. even when d first kiss at d bus station.. :D i felt so different when a woman would like to open her mouth n kiss d man back.. so it looked more real on scene to me.. plus all d kissing scene in BTIMFL were a close up scene.. they always made me have butterfly in my stomach.. lols..

57 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

It's my first time shipping a couple who has a huge chance not to be together and it's killing me.

I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME THING. There's something inside my head that keeps on telling me that LMK and JSM are just very close friends and there's really nothing going on between them but my heart just can't help it. 

Being a fan of JSM for such a long time, I believe she's never dated anyone inside the business yet (i'm not sure if she really dated Lee Jong Suk previously but both of their respective agencies denied the rumors of them being together) and I believe she's a very discrete person who does not want to divulge her personal life in the media. Although, she once mentioned in a variety show (Knowing Bros) that she dated someone on-and-off before but they decided to break up eventually but that was only it.

Having seen her interactions with her male co-stars, I can say that LMK is probably just an oppa friend to her but then again, this is the first time I have felt this way for her male co-star (pertaining to LMK). I really wanted Jung So Min to date someone  and be really happy for her. Like a dongsaeng, I'm very watchful towards her leading men and I just can't let my unni's heart get broken by some guy. 

But now, it will be probably hard for me to accept if she dates another guy (goes the same for LMK) and I just hate this feeling of hoping for something that has a high chance of not coming true. I've never felt that "chemistry"/"tug"/"magnet" from her other male co-stars. It was only Lee Min Ki that made me feel this way. 

I once shipped the main couple in R1988 and a lot of people were assuming they were dating but nobody saw the recent R1988 dating news coming lol. I was really heartbroken after that lol. 

That's why right now I'm not going to assume something and prolly watch her other shows to wean off my addiction to our woori couple. I just can't seem to let go of them. 

1 hour ago, MianneChan said:

Ah yeaaaaaaah they're called snail couple too. SoMinKi is cute and cool ❤ Woori too; however, I think there's a WGM couple with that name. That said, SoMinKi is perf ❤

Sominki is good.. this nickname had already used on IG..

I found it so cute with their name..

so MIN - MIN ki.. its easy to call them SOMINKI.. u will remember it for a long time.. maybe we can call them MINMIN couple too? D similar nickname given to songsong couple.. :D

38 minutes ago, lc85 said:

The difference for me though is the bts and what convinced me to join this ship. While her other costar in her most recent project was mostly looking at the camera in the bts videos (almost like a promotional), LMK was looking at her!!! 

And can I just say that in JSMs most recent IG post, she looks so tired (maybe a little sad) but she’s still JH (her earrings, her clothes).  :wub:  

Awww! It lifted my spirit. Haha. 

Are you talking about this IG post?

In the second photo, we can see a mong face Somin. Jiho-yaaa ❤ I love how she got so close with her "Daddy You Daughter Me" co-stars. 

By the way, have you seen Somin's Knowing Brothers guesting? It was stated there that her dream at the present was she wanted to hold her boyfriend's hand and walk with him. Which reminds me of a particular scene in BTIMFL keke :D

I'm the same @alivingparadox24 and @MianneChan To be honest, I've shipped a couple before that had nearly ZERO interaction on BtS. This is why I'm blown away by LMK and JSM's closeness behind the scenes. Sure, they had electric chemistry onscreen but the between takes is what got to me. 

I'm on this ship now... whatever happens. 

Also, I need to keep my love for the show alive--I have fanfics to finish hahahaha!

1 hour ago, alivingparadox24 said:

I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME THING. There's something inside my head that keeps on telling me that LMK and JSM are just very close friends and there's really nothing going on between them but my heart just can't help it. 

Being a fan of JSM for such a long time, I believe she's never dated anyone inside the business yet (i'm not sure if she really dated Lee Jong Suk previously but both of their respective agencies denied the rumors of them being together) and I believe she's a very discrete person who does not want to divulge her personal life in the media. Although, she once mentioned in a variety show (Knowing Bros) that she dated someone on-and-off before but they decided to break up eventually but that was only it.

Having seen her interactions with her male co-stars, I can say that LMK is probably just an oppa friend to her but then again, this is the first time I have felt this way for her male co-star (pertaining to LMK). I really wanted Jung So Min to date someone  and be really happy for her. Like a dongsaeng, I'm very watchful towards her leading men and I just can't let my unni's heart get broken by some guy. 

But now, it will be probably hard for me to accept if she dates another guy (goes the same for LMK) and I just hate this feeling of hoping for something that has a high chance of not coming true. I've never felt that "chemistry"/"tug"/"magnet" from her other male co-stars. It was only Lee Min Ki that made me feel this way. 

I once shipped the main couple in R1988 and a lot of people were assuming they were dating but nobody saw the recent R1988 dating news coming lol. I was really heartbroken after that lol. 

That's why right now I'm not going to assume something and prolly watch her other shows to wean off my addiction to our woori couple. I just can't seem to let go of them. 

Saaaame T______T

I convinced myself before not to ship them although I'm seeing a tiny bit of hope. It's hard to ship actors who just met in a drama, hoping they would fall in love with each other. I think only a few people have that kind of luxury of meeting someone that way. This is seriously the first time. I started shipping NamLee after they admitted their relationship. That is the only ship I have. I don't ship those people that although had oozing chemisty, but has a very little chance of being together (case in point: KSE-SJR We got married couple. Although I love their interaction, I lost my interest because of KSE's scandal.). This is my first time. It's a bumpy ride even though we're just starting. 

I got a little sad when I read somewhere that JSM's chemisty was better with her partner in FIS than Lee Min Ki. I also felt sad whenever I read somewhere that they'll be happy even if they just turn out as friends in the end. Maybe because I won't be. I will be sad.

So ironic when at the start, I was like that as well. As I watch their interactions, the more I am getting hooked. The more I fall for these two. Ottoke? 

I actually didn't watch each and every BTS of BTIMFL before but when I did, it's like I opened a wormhole and there's no turning back.

As I said before, the first time I felt something with SoMinKi is that bed kiss. The way their faces fit each other is just perfect. That was the first time I saw a kiss like that. No wonder LMK was awkward while they're filming. Lol.

It's nice to have perspective of a long-time Jung So Min fan. I hope from the bottom of my heart for their happiness, even if it's with someone else. However, if they would find their happiness with each other, BY ALL MEANS YES GO PLEASE! I will celebrate on my own and have my own cake. Lol. 

@ahhhjummahhhjo Shipping takes a lot of heart indeed! From what I have observed, they are comfortable with each other even during the first few filming days. Even in the preview filming, they're having quite a good time working together. I love how open and friendly Somin was to him. She initiates jokes and laughs at his jokes. Also, is it just me. I feel like Somin started to look fondly at Lee Minki nearing the end of their filming.

2 hours ago, MianneChan said:

Same. I'm waiting for updates. It's my first time shipping a couple who has a huge chance not to be together and it's killing me. Haha. The agony. 

oh chingu don't be so pessimistic lol let's just enjoy the ride :)

Whether we call them SoMinKi, Snail couple, MinMin couple or Woori couple they're still JSM and LMK giving us some kind of wonderful feeling hayzzz love love this couple! Btway, I call them Arsenal couple, the team they were both cheering on during their first meeting (also kinda close to my heart because I love futbol).

I like LMK, I like JSM. I never thought that they will be paired, so this drama is a bonus, really special! And they released a lot of true BTS! (Not promo materials huh). So what now...I'm so dead!

How I wish they will be paired again in a drama or a movie. I know repeat pairing rarely happens in Korea. But it happened to Ji Sung & Hwang Jung Eum, LMK & Eugene, so why not with JSM?

Thank you for the kind words, chingus! Sorry for the long rant, I often gets emotional when I talk about LMK's personal life. I only knew him since BTIMFL, but looking at his history, and his resolve to return to the screen and jumpstart his career again in a careful and considerate manner, I symphatized with him, and throughout the drama, I began to admire him as an actor and decided to follow his career. Is it unusual for a male to idolize a male actor? Lol :lol:

2 hours ago, MianneChan said:

I got a little sad when I read somewhere that JSM's chemisty was better with her partner in FIS than Lee Min Ki. I also felt sad whenever I read somewhere that they'll be happy even if they just turn out as friends in the end. Maybe because I won't be. I will be sad.

Those who said that are probably JSM-Lee Joon shippers lol. Haven't watched enough of FIS but perhaps the chemistry in BTIMFL doesn't look as good since their relationship in the story was meant to be awkward with each other, until we reach episode 16 where it finally became much better (that reunion scene is just so heartfelt as if they're a real-life couple). I also think their BTS-chemistry is very good. What do you think is the reason why it's hard for us not to ship them? ^_^

7 hours ago, meiil said:

Wondering when they'll go to Jeju exactly, the only thing known is at the beginning of december... *sighs* unless somebody updates something it's very unlikey will know anything about this vacation :(

I think they needed to consider all actors' schedule in December upon setting the date for the trip. I saw a photo in IG of LMK shooting for Detective K3 (he's casted as an important cameo there). Not sure if it was taken before BTIMFL or just recently though:

And as for the possibility of LMK-JSM relationship, it's hard to tell what will happen, since both of them should be busy in 2018 now that they hit the spotlight, though they will probably be resting for a moment until the end of the year (especially JSM since she didn't take a break after FIS and went straight to film BTIMFL). Although LMK should be hungry for love (he's a single man who's aged 32!), I think JSM isn't really thinking of starting a serious relationship at this point of her career. Well that's fine by me but I wish they can remain close friends in the future who support each other's work. :) Hope they stay in contact, even though it'll be hard for us to see it (thanks to LMK not having full control of his social media account, lmao).

I have to admit though, it will be weird for me to see LMK or JSM be paired with another co-star in the future and managed to show a better chemistry (or even end up dating lol). That's why I keep restraining myself from shipping, though TvN only made it harder by releasing cute BTS even after the show ended. Grrr. This makes me thirsty for more SoMinKi moments! Please let them be reunited again, whether it's for BTIMFL season 2 or not! And some sneaky candid in Jeju would also be nice. :ph34r:

4 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

I'm the same @alivingparadox24 and @MianneChan To be honest, I've shipped a couple before that had nearly ZERO interaction on BtS. This is why I'm blown away by LMK and JSM's closeness behind the scenes. Sure, they had electric chemistry onscreen but the between takes is what got to me. 

I'm on this ship now... whatever happens. 

Also, I need to keep my love for the show alive--I have fanfics to finish hahahaha!

FANFICS. YES. KEEP THE FLAME BURNING INSIDE BECAUSE MY HEART CANNOT TAKE THIS SADNESS ANYMORE. I NEED MORE FLUFFsmut AND STUFFsmut and more smut

Archived