Ayame

Thank you guys for attaching their ig photos here. I wasn't feeling very well this morning, but when I saw their Jeju pics...hey I'm soooo fine! Kick kick kick! Happy Sunday! Sominki is like a medicine, very effective for headaches. Hate to admit the reason for my headache is Sominki, BTIMFL and this forum;  yes lack of sleep lol

@Ayame thank you for this thread. Though this thread came late, almost by the end of BTIMFL, I'm glad to participate. Better late than never.

By this time, the group in Jeju probably had their lunch already, now relaxing - siesta time. I'm also kilig of what's going to happen tonight. I'm already thinking of Sominki walking by the beach, bonding, talking, laughing...waaaahhhh...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, raqlobster said:

Thank you guys for attaching their ig photos here. I wasn't feeling very well this morning, but when I saw their Jeju pics...hey I'm soooo fine! Kick kick kick! Happy Sunday! Sominki is like a medicine, very effective for headaches. Hate to admit the reason for my headache is Sominki, BTIMFL and this forum;  yes lack of sleep lol

@Ayame thank you for this thread. Though this thread came late, almost by the end of BTIMFL, I'm glad to participate. Better late than never.

By this time, the group in Jeju probably had their lunch already, now relaxing - siesta time. I'm also kilig of what's going to happen tonight. I'm already thinking of Sominki walking by the beach, bonding, talking, laughing...waaaahhhh...

Me too, I have a migraine and thus I was terrorizing my family. Then the photos came up and I couldn't stop smiling/silent shrieking. I know it may be cold out there in Jeju so I hope they keep each other warm bwahahahaha.

Also, there are tangerines in Jeju. I hope they see that and have a good laugh. 

Okay, onto the BTS for Ep 11. I'm amused at how LMK and JSM were acting in that scene. When JSM brought a mirror and brush on the table, LMK later on borrows the brush and both of them were grooming themselves on that small mirror. 

http://i65 [dot] tinypic [dot] com  /2rwtjj6.jpg

Then later on, the 2 of then had some fun playing with SoMin's curler.

http://i66 [dot] tinypic [dot] com /w9wpeh.jpg

Sharing this here:  videos of JSM's IG live. 

On the first video, LMK appeared almost every time JSM shifts the camera to the front cam. Like every single time lol

However, I like the second video more. When LMK's face popped out of her screen she immediately smiled and then went on playing with each other in the camera. The people around them are talking about them copying each other (not yet fluent so I can't translate lol). This is the same day that "caught" face of LMK came out in the BTS. ❤ *whispers* I think Somin called LMK "Oppa" in the second video. However I am not sure since the audio of that part is not good. 

Can anyone tell me the title of the song in the first video? I love it ❤

Hi, first time posting here :)

I love the fact that the rabbit selca of SM and MK has been the most liked pict on SM's ig. When the pict first came out, i bet it would hit more than 100.000 likes. And it did! I even have been checking her ig regularly to check 'the progress' lol.  Sorry for my random obsession. I just love that many people love SM and MK :) 

Spoiler

4 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

take a look at the LAST PICTUREEEE

Time to delurk. LOL

I'VE GOT YOU @ahhhjummahhhjo THANKS FOR IT. :blush:

I JUST CAN'T GET OVER THE SIGHT WHERE JSM'S ELBOW IS RESTING ON LMK's LAP.  I WONDER WHAT HE'S FEELING RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT. HE SEEMS ELECTRIFIED???  LOL

OHMIGOSH.!!!!ANNYEONG HASEYO YEORUBUN..MANNASEO BANGGAPSEUMNIDA..ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I LAST LOGGED IN TO SOOMPI FORUM..I'VE TRIED NOT TO SHIP THESE TWO..BUT FAILED WHEN I SAW THE TIGHT HUG FROM THE BTS..

ANYWAYS..I remembered someone mentioned here about the "MIRRORING" thingy..AND THEY'RE ON WITH IT AGAIN.!!!!LOOK AT THEM MIRRORING THE SAME POSE..CROSSING THEIR ARMS~~ WWWWWWAAAHHHH.!!!!!:wub::D

By the way, I was not able to go over all the BTIMFL related videos. I really remember hearing Somin calling Minki oppa in one of the videos. Was I just dreaming or imagining it? I don't think so. I still remember how she said it, "Aaaah oppa!" and they were being playful. 

I promise when I have the time tonight or tomorrow morning, I will comb through all the videos and look for it. If, after that, I don't find any clip of it, I must have been in shipper's dreamland. :(

5 hours ago, lollyminx said:

@marchingfishes Wait, I'm wrong. It's not that BTS. :lol: Let me just go over the BTS okay? But there was really one where she said, "Aaaah oppa!" OMG, if anybody else remembers, please help me out! :D

Maybe from Somin's IG live..??  I heard she said oppa firstly i thought and i hope that "oppa" refers to Minki but then somin came to one of the staff and finally i thought that oppa was the staff. Not sure because i cant understand korean hahahah hope that oppa still refers to minki oppa. Supposed to be! 

21 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

By the way, I was not able to go over all the BTIMFL related videos. I really remember hearing Somin calling Minki oppa in one of the videos. Was I just dreaming or imagining it? I don't think so. I still remember how she said it, "Aaaah oppa!" and they were being playful. 

I promise when I have the time tonight or tomorrow morning, I will comb through all the videos and look for it. If, after that, I don't find any clip of it, I must have been in shipper's dreamland. :(

I remember that too, it was in one of the bts. 

@meiil OMG! Yes! Thank you very much! It was there right?! She really called Min ki oppa? I thought I was imagining things! Thanks very much for backing me up. :D

@Rii Saa I checked that one a while ago. The 7 minute video on Youtube of Somin's IG live because I thought I heard it there, but it's not in the video. :D I'll keep checking today and tomorrow, when I have the time, because @marchingfishes asked me about it. Also @ahhhjummahhhjo said "she'll die" if she hears Somin calling Minki oppa. :lol:

31 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I also heard she called Oppa :lol: If I'm not mistaken during bts at the beach there was a part there rehearsal scene after Min Ki run, So Min said oppa while laughing. One more during bts ep 16 part 2 at the beginning when So Min touch the table, she said my table and said "oppa anya?" 

Ps : I'm also can't understand Korean so please forgive me if I'm wrong ^^

2 minutes ago, meiil said:

I remember that too, it was in one of the bts. 

hii, i've been reading this thread silently until today i decided to create an account and delurk.

sorry for getting in your convos, if i'm not mistaken in bts of ep 11, when they were studying their lines somin called minki oppa sheepishly. it wasn't that clear thus you had to take a look closer. 

may it help :)

Archived