Ayame

1 hour ago, MianneChan said:

And imagine Lee Min Ki has done a really very sexy and mature scene with boob touching and kissing. For him to be this bashful, it means the scene is just too tender and sweet that even him finds it hard to portray without cracking up.

You know what makes the difference between those 2 scenes? His genuine feelings towards the woman, not as a character in a film, but as a person. The former didn't have it, the latter did. :wink:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Absolutely, @MianneChan  (i saw the For the Emperor scene too) :) But JSM is no rookie either—she’s done bed scenes before as well. 

But it seems like she felt awkward at the reunion bed scene when he pinned her down. Can’t blame her. That was so swoon worthy. Hehhehe

Look how awkward her hands were when she stood up. Must have felt something, no? 

1 hour ago, velvetine said:

You know what makes the difference between those 2 scenes? His genuine feelings towards the woman, not as a character in a film, but as a person. The former didn't have it, the latter did. :wink:

I won't look much into it but the fact he was embarrassed is already satisfying.

Ne minna~

Have you watched JSM's movie yet? "Daddy you Daughter Me"? She did so well, although the plot is quite generic.

Same as u all said here.. i can feel that minki "likes" her.. maybe its not love yet.. but seems like he likes her as a woman not only just friend.. d way he looks at her at d beach.. he took JH's pic by himself.. he smiled when bus kiss n run (remember they had to retake this scene for 16 times).. he felt nervous at beach kiss, smile again, nervous n did a lot of NG when bed kiss, laugh n did NG again when reunite breakfast kiss, smile so sweet when somin accidentally kiss him at d last scene when camera not rolled yet.. he obviously likes her :D

For somin, i dont know how about her feelings, but was this d first time she make a lot of funny dubbing video with her co star? This time she did a lot with minki.. beside video, she also made a cute pic with him when they did date scene with melomance. I think she also posted more pic of minki compared to her other co star? And she felt more sad n hard to move on when BTIMFL ended compared to her previous project?

One thing capture my attention that she is way way better in kissing scene when BTIMFL compared to her other drama (not to mention alice movie.hehe). She is willing to open her mouth when kissing n i think she kiss back minki, so d kiss isnt one person leads but they kiss each other.. this is d key point that make d kiss scene turn out so beautifull..

D last thing i find it funny when she kiss minki b4 camera roll :D at eps 16.. why? Did she really enjoy it? No one ever rehearsal a kiss scene, but just to react d gesture n d lines..hahaha

And when somin used a very sexy hot pants at wrap up party.. now is already winter in seoul? So it must be freakin cold.. why she used that outfit like in summer? Maybe to show how sexy she is to her crush? Lols (just kidding).

And she looks like to be excited for jeju trip.. hope to hear some news from their trip. :D

@Cherrine Kim It does seem more difficult to guess what/how JSM feels, I agree. It’s probably good for her to be a little guarded as an actress.  But there are some bts still photos (sorry all I’m not very tech-savvy to upload photos here) where she looks up at him so adoringly, admiringly (?) and she’s either always laughing or smiling - like many of you have already said here - when they’re around each other. There’s something there, I think.  Did anyone else notice how she was very concerned about her hair? Not that it’s bad or anything - just an observation. She is effortlessly beautiful.

Its good that somin still tried to be professional during filming.. its d best way to control it when they still in "work" term.. but after drama ended, they can back to reality and its up to them right? I bet both somin and minki will be really hard to move on (same with us) bcoz both potray d character and immersed in d story, so it should be harder for them.. memory cant be erased anyway.. just like somin said that she will remember this project for a longg time, i guess she meant it just looking at her insta and she still posting something related to BTIMFL :D

For me, i think its quite different when a drama already ended but tvn released a new bts.. mostly d last bts of a drama released b4 d last eps. So its special for BTIMFL.

I can sense that tvn will produce d sequel next year (same case for age of youth season 2). This kind of story that present real life story can be extended to more than 1 season.. age of youth is a story about how real life of youth struggle in life, family n love.. BTIMFL story is a up to 1 level as mature man n woman struggle life n love.. so i think it maybe d same treatment from tvn, beside BTIMFL gain very good ratings (age of youth just got average rating 2-3%). So we can still have hope right? :D

Btw, this pdnim likes to invite his previous actor/actress to be cameo in his drama.. last time when lets fight ghost era, he invited doo joon and seo hyun jin to be cameo.. and in BTIMFL he invited doo joon and soo hee from lets eat.. i think actor/actress really bonding with him bcoz he is a nice person too..

Oh, writernim also invite lee chung ah from her previous drama.. i felt so warm for BTIMFL family.. cant wait for jeju trip news.. :D (i still cant move on yet)..

Hi fellows sominki shippers!it's my first time posting here and it's been ages since I posting something in soompi and here I am now typing for LMK-JSM after sooo longggg.

BTIMFL is really really good which is hard to not shipped the main actor and actress!it's been ages since i shipped a drama couple this hard!*last one is Healer couple*

From the way they interacted with each other during BTS vids, it clearly shows how comfortable this two around each other since most of the vids show they are ALWAYSSS sitting next to each other,laughing and recording video.from what i see the feeling is mutual between LMK-JSM!*a shipper can wish right!*

Finally,I reallyyyyy hope that we can get the Director cut since I bet there are tons of deleted scenes which shows how sweet and comfortable these two around each other present!I hope someday we can hear good news from them and till that time comes,let's keep on supporting them!

43 minutes ago, Ayame said:

2 new BTS videos:

I'm loving the thumbnail of the second video. They look a lot closer that before. I hope they can keep in contact.

1 hour ago, Cherrine Kim said:

I bet both somin and minki will be really hard to move on (same with us) bcoz both potray d character and immersed in d story, so it should be harder for them.. memory cant be erased anyway.. just like somin said that she will remember this project for a longg time, i guess she meant it just looking at her insta and she still posting something related to BTIMFL :D

For me, i think its quite different when a drama already ended but tvn released a new bts.. mostly d last bts of a drama released b4 d last eps. So its special for BTIMFL.

I can sense that tvn will produce d sequel next year (same case for age of youth season 2). This kind of story that present real life story can be extended to more than 1 season.. age of youth is a story about how real life of youth struggle in life, family n love.. BTIMFL story is a up to 1 level as mature man n woman struggle life n love.. so i think it maybe d same treatment from tvn, beside BTIMFL gain very good ratings (age of youth just got average rating 2-3%). So we can still have hope right? :D

Sorry to cut your post.

I really hope Lee Min Ki can manage his own IG 100%. It's nice to see when the actors are having the same withdrawal symptoms as us, the fans. 

And yes!! Yes for season 2! There are a lot of materials to start with. I really hope the team can consider it. 

9 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

I. AM. SCREAMING. AT. THE. BTS. And pounding my poor thigh.

Indeed! Loving the thumbnail! That closeness (yes, it's part of the show but still.. my heart ❤) and that staff holding the backdrop smiling from the start to the last second he appeared, aksddjfsbjekdfjd!! i don't know anymore. I really love the giggles of the staff on that part when they were taking couple pictures. We call in Filipino, "kilig". They're getting giddy while watching them!

Ugh TvN what are you doing to us? ❤

16 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

Indeed! Loving the thumbnail! That closeness (yes, it's part of the show but still.. my heart ❤) and that staff holding the backdrop smiling from the start to the last second he appeared, aksddjfsbjekdfjd!! i don't know anymore. I really love the giggles of the staff on that part when they were taking couple pictures. We call in Filipino, "kilig". They're getting giddy while watching them!

Ugh TvN what are you doing to us? ❤

Slightly off topic—yes. Kilig. Sobra. Hahhaha. Translation: So many feels?

Kilig is the perfect word. Giddy comes close, but isn’t an apt description of it. 

I need to rewatch the BtS since I made the mistake of reading a comment section of a recap of the finale. Sigh. 

This is me while watching the BTS lol:

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, MianneChan said:

Ne minna~

Have you watched JSM's movie yet? "Daddy you Daughter Me"? She did so well, although the plot is quite generic.

Yes, I watched it a few weeks ago. ^^ JSM's acting in that movie was really good. She's done so many projects this year, starting with "Daddy You, Daughter Me" to "My Father is Strange" and now with BTIMFL.  She's had a good year. ^^

7 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Slightly off topic—yes. Kilig. Sobra. Hahhaha. Translation: So many feels?

Kilig is the perfect word. Giddy comes close, but isn’t an apt description of it. 

I need to rewatch the BtS since I made the mistake of reading a comment section of a recap of the finale. Sigh. 

Have you observed how hearty Jung Somin's laugh was the entire BTS? Especially when they were outside the rooftop. Super kilig ❤ I get kilig just hearing her laugh like she was truly entertained by Lee Minki. ❤

Also, have you guys seen LMK in X-man? He had a love triangle with KJK and YEH. Ever since Playful Kiss, I always thought YEH and Jung Somin looks quite similiar. Lol. Maybe it's just me? Haha. Or maybe because both Playful Kiss and Goong started in high school setting that's why I relate them with each other.

Their laughs and smiles in both bts clips warm my heart so much ugdjnsd also agree abt how hearty SM's laugh was! Especially during the one outside the rooftop - Not sure if SM's just tht type tht is easy to be entertained, but I'm lowkey amazed at how effortless MK can make her laugh lmao. Like all he does is verbally spill some things here and there in quite a relaxing/Sehee-ish manner and then you have SM laughing excitedly 

Archived