Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

I'M SCREAMING. Can I just crop Wonseok and Sanggoo from the picture lol

He!! Keunyang he!!! :D

Good thing their co-actors are posting updates. I hope they would as well. Hoping for a good time fot them and for us as well lol.

Just like someone has pointed out, we're finally seeing Lee Min Ki and not Sehee. Finally ❤

@velvetine I agree, she looks prettier with long hair. I even think her look at the start of the drama looks quite awkward (nol long, not short).

Just now, MianneChan said:

Seriously? They don't look 29! 

Oopsie. Sorry. I think So Min is a year older than Min Suk (27). 

Maybe they're close that So Min doesn't want to be called Noona? Good lord if she calls Min Ki Oppa... I'm dead.

I just cannot--with them sitting next to each other AND wearing complimentary colors. LOL 

2 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Oopsie. Sorry. I think So Min is a year older than Min Suk (27). 

Maybe they're close that So Min doesn't want to be called Noona? Good lord if she calls Min Ki Oppa... I'm dead.

I just cannot--with them sitting next to each other AND wearing complimentary colors. LOL 

I wonder what Somin calls him now. They're talking in banmal so does he call her Nam Se Hee (just like when she was teasing him in the BTS) or Minki-oppa? Omg the oppa sounds amazing! 

KMS AND PBE'S UPDATES. IM TRYING SO HARD NOT TO SCREAM just so i wont bother my friends ajxjsjdjsj

Also, abt Minseok not calling Somin as noona, it's most likely a case of korean early borns (Minseok's born in Jan 90', whilst Somin's March 89') So technically Minseok is in the same year/friend level as Somin :)

Btw @lollyminx may I know which BTS? :o I actly just rmbered this morning tht I havent heard Somin calling Minki as oppa anywhere lol. Just the thought of it is cute though ujhf

40 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

Why do I feel like I miss seeing LMK? I was seriously happy when I saw him. I'm weird :D

Minseok teased Somin about her shoe size. :D

Are they the same age? He didn't call her noona..

So glad to see woori sominki outside the drama set. This picture keeps our ship cruising, and it may cruise to Jeju Island :tongue:. I really believe that Minki has some feeling for Somin in real life. I can see from his eyes when he looks at Somin in BTS videos. I hope that we can see some more clips of their interaction at Jeju to confirm my belief again :blush:

4 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

I am trying in vain to translate Min Suk and Ga-Eun and So-Min's chat on Instagram. So-Min is asking why Ga-Eun isn't there. I can't get the context of the other phrases. Sheesh. I had to type Korean on my computer then resort to Google Translate. Hahahaha

I translated Ga-Eun's reply, she said she's on her way now. So did they go there individually?

50 minutes ago, lc85 said:

The Instagram updates are just giving us life! Thank you @lollyminx and @ahhhjummahhhjo for posting!

Quick question: does anyone know what that black something is between them in the photo? Scarf, sweater? Does it matter? To a non-shipper, no. To a shipper, yes.:lol:

Heheheh I noticed that, too! Looks like a scarf or wrap or something. Maybe So-Min moved her scarf/wrap thing so that Min-Ki can sit down. But rather than take it away completely, it is put half on her lap and another half on his. Or Min-Ki lifted it himself so that he wouldn't sit on it and placed it on his lap. 

Oh god I swear I'm crazy. But my heart is alive again. 

1 hour ago, marchingfishes said:

KMS AND PBE'S UPDATES. IM TRYING SO HARD NOT TO SCREAM just so i wont bother my friends ajxjsjdjsj

Also, abt Minseok not calling Somin as noona, it's most likely a case of korean early borns (Minseok's born in Jan 90', whilst Somin's March 89') So technically Minseok is in the same year/friend level as Somin :)

Btw @lollyminx may I know which BTS? :o I actly just rmbered this morning tht I havent heard Somin calling Minki as oppa anywhere lol. Just the thought of it is cute though ujhf

Well I startled my family when I started shrieking at my phone. Just moments before I was pretty grumpy. Hahahaha my family has this drama to thank. LOL

Here's a rough google translate of JSM-KGE-KMS convo on IG.

KGE: Naneun (Me)

KMS: (to KGE) You keep asking to marry. If you put it in, you're not going to marry me?

KGE: (to KMS) If you don't like it, I won't do it.

JSM: (to KGE) Where are you?

KGE: (to JSM on a different comment) I'm on my way!

KMS: (to JSM) What are you doing here?

I don't get what KMS saying to both girls. Probably an inside joke lol

The one time I remembered Somin addressed Minki as oppa is during the show 'Life bar' she attended with fellow actress friend Lee Mido. She was briefly introducing BTIMFL to the hosts and called Minki 'Lee Minki oppa'. 

By the way, I think that black thing is Somin's bag? I thought I saw a strap across her.. probably slinging her bag? 

ARRrrrrrgh!! My HEARTEU! When I saw the IG posts. I actually lost my appetite for lunch cos I was MORE HUNGRY for news of Woori Couple! And they’re STILL SITTING SO CLOSE NEXT TO EACH OTHER!! LOVE, LOVING, LOVES!!! Sorry, my English has gone completely haywired!!

i am telling myself to BREATHE and not hope for too much - JUSY LET THEM BEGIN A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP - Because This Is My First LIFE-CHANGING friendship and let us all PRAY (to whichever Deity / Entity ) together for our ship to sail smoothly- just let the SEEDS OF LOVE BE SOWN first! 

AMEN / AMIN / OM .... 

Archived